WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

K'nex MarioKart aka THE BEST THING EVER

If you're a gamer worth a damn, you know why these characters are important. Even if all you play is God Of War and Call Of Duty, you STILL know why. So why not get them for a kid you know, a person you love, or yourself? Or to put it another way, IRL LOLS K?
K'NEX official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I really think the title of this sale says it all, don't you?

I'm just hanging out, really.

nekojan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nekojan

Where're Peach and the Kong? ...

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest

Ugh...I soooo wish I wasn't broke right now, these would be great christmas gifts for my kiddo!

emmabean2000

quality posts: 6 Private Messages emmabean2000

How old is too old for this? I have an 11 YO who loves building Legos etc and plays Mario Kart frequently (well, after his homework and he has played for hours outside first . Says 6 and up. Is this designed for the 6-8 year old group?

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

If you can wait until after Christmas you will find these sets on clearance at Toys R Us and Target for 50-75% off.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FWIW, I got my 22 year old son some of these for Christmas last year and he and his friend had a blast with them.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

smf4life

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smf4life
theguruguys wrote:If you can wait until after Christmas you will find these sets on clearance at Toys R Us and Target for 50-75% off.

You wont find these half off. Trust me on this. Toys R Us still sells the older sets full price. I got my kid every set last year. Nintendo stuff sells thats a fact.

wolfcheater

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wolfcheater

What are the dimensions on this?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
wolfcheater wrote:What are the dimensions on this?

Which specific this are you referring to? :D

I'm just hanging out, really.