WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

S is for Snacking

Some things are just easier to learn when presented by small, furry, energetic monsters. Think about it, when the last time you enjoyed sharing, being patient with others, or taking turns? EXACTLY. And if those lessons can be reinforced by pressing friendly faces into bread, all the better.
Evriholder official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

My folks never removed bread crust. Did your parents do that? Do you do that for your kids?

I'm just hanging out, really.

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes

I want the cookie monster snack holder for myself... I am 27.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

emeycakes wrote:I want the cookie monster snack holder for myself... I am 27.

i admire this.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

sharond95

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharond95

Elmo invasion! SEEK SHELTER!!!!

(Cookie Monster rocks, though!)

Valnina

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Valnina

I'm so upset I missed the snack holder. My daughter would have loved it. Anyone know where else I can get it?

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces
Valnina wrote:I'm so upset I missed the snack holder. My daughter would have loved it. Anyone know where else I can get it?

Walmart sells them for $2.96 in the baby / infant section and sometimes you can find them on plastic hanging strips in the cereal section (also at Walmart).

Valnina

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Valnina

Thank you Gina3Graces. I will look for it there

dancingnancie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dancingnancie

I just received my order. The snack pod are adorable but total pieces of junk. They don't completely close shut so crumbs will spill out and they open VERY easily. Silly me, I thought I could put a "snack pod" in my bag. What a waste of money. My daughter loves them so I guess they'll be taking up space until I can get them away from her to toss.