zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

aycheung

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aycheung

amazon is cheaper.. but no variety

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Duck-Organics-Strawberry-1-Ounce/dp/B002YZXU4W

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

My daughter has been on organic foods since she was 10 weeks old. She is incredibly happy and healthy. I highly recommend healthy foods for babies. Obviously you want to give your kids the best.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

gantec

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gantec

I don't think my little one is quite ready for these, but the write-up gave me the warm fuzzies and really makes me want to buy some.

Of course, I'm assuming that I'm Favorite Parent...even though it's probably more likely that the little one just thinks of me as the Milk Machine.

harmonious3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages harmonious3

Only $53.33 per lb., shipped!

dekoquonut

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dekoquonut

I prefer "organic" fruits and veggies to the kind made in the factory with the food synthesizer.

I also prefer "natural" things to those that don't occur without human intervention. You know, like naturally occurring infections are much better than that man-made penicillin.

- Ain't there nothin' I can take?

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

are these crunchy like the freeze dried ones? or are they chewy like the dehydrated ones? I can't tell from their website

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot
gantec wrote:just thinks of me as the Milk Machine.

M I L K M I L K Milk Machin....oh no wait...that was the Meat Machine

sideburns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sideburns
jeeperwoot wrote:are these crunchy like the freeze dried ones? or are they chewy like the dehydrated ones? I can't tell from their website

I looked at the description on the Amazon sites for the Apples/Bananas and Blueberries/Apples and it looks like these are freeze-dried.

Also, the Woot price looks pretty decent - Amazon is NOT cheaper as mentioned above = 9-pack for $32.XX and a 12-pack for $39.XX (vs. $35/12 here).

-M

monalisa82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monalisa82
jeeperwoot wrote:are these crunchy like the freeze dried ones? or are they chewy like the dehydrated ones? I can't tell from their website

They are the freeze dried ones. I've gotten these before for my Lil One.

matasar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages matasar

Definitely freeze dried and quick-dissolving. Baby #3 totally loved these things, far and away her favorite shove-hand-into-snacktrap-what's-in-there surprise. Seems like not the best deal, but i'll bet your munchkin will like 'em.

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

these are chewy and dissolve quickly for new solid eaters.

mayesg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mayesg

What is the expiration date?

lbinny1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lbinny1

First, this is a great deal. Fresh Direct has them on sale for $3/12. MSRP: $4.49

My daughter has been eating these since she is a baby. She is currently 3 years old. They are dehydrated and are a bit chewy. The snack is supposed to melt in your mouth, but it definitely does not melt like the puff snacks for babies. Be aware the strawberry ones make quite a mess. My daughter's face, hands, and everything else around her is red by the time she finishes eating the bag.

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

This batch was produced in September 2012 and have an 18 month shelf life

mayesg wrote:What is the expiration date?

huncut

quality posts: 3 Private Messages huncut

My 2 yo loves these, and they are great to grab and eat on the go. These are $3.49 a bag at my local Target so with buy 3 this comes out to just under $2.78 per bag including shipping. Sounds like a good deal to me!

cherialoha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherialoha
aycheung wrote:amazon is cheaper.. but no variety

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Duck-Organics-Strawberry-1-Ounce/dp/B002YZXU4W

Actually, woot is cheaper, but only by a bit. Nevertheless, as you said, Amazon has no variety pack.

These get great reviews on Amazon, but almost "too great." While some reviews looked legit, others did not - made on or around the same date and the only review from that person.

Still, I am very tempted to try these. Hoping to see some additional legit positive reviews here.

nicklevis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nicklevis

Anyone know if this product/company is an food allergy friendly company? Namely peanuts and tree nuts

coreopsis79

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coreopsis79

I tried this and it's a mess! My toddler loves it but all the sticky crumbs! It's freeze dried, so it breaks apart easily.

AirportComputers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages AirportComputers

We're talking $20 for less than 1/2 pound of food here. That's like shelling out a Jackson for 1 1/2 apples... there's a really bad recession still going on, now is there some kind of food shortage, too?

suli80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suli80
nicklevis wrote:Anyone know if this product/company is an food allergy friendly company? Namely peanuts and tree nuts

my 14mo old son is allergic to dairy, soy, nuts, wheat (gluten), and eggs. i have been buying these snacks for him for over 4 months and he loves them and he has not had a reaction to them.

blue13omber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blue13omber

Kinda crispy (freeze-dried), then they soften up to a more fruit-like texture once soaked in drool. The babe loves them!

CalcMonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CalcMonkey

The only fruit in this pack that doesn't dissolve easily is the blueberry. It remains kinda chewy. While most baby food tastes disgusting. This stuff is pretty good!

littleduckorg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littleduckorg

We <3 giving little tykes the best. Only ze best. :D Thanks for being a fan of our Tiny Fruits!

Fountain3586 wrote:My daughter has been on organic foods since she was 10 weeks old. She is incredibly happy and healthy. I highly recommend healthy foods for babies. Obviously you want to give your kids the best.

littleduckorg

We are very allergy friendly since our Tiny Fruits are just fruit, with nothing added. :D Just make sure to read the label.

suli80 wrote:my 14mo old son is allergic to dairy, soy, nuts, wheat (gluten), and eggs. i have been buying these snacks for him for over 4 months and he loves them and he has not had a reaction to them.

littleduckorg

Let us know if you get around to tasting our Tiny Fruits! We'd love to hear your thoughts + make a new fan 4 life. :D

cherialoha wrote:Actually, woot is cheaper, but only by a bit. Nevertheless, as you said, Amazon has no variety pack.

These get great reviews on Amazon, but almost "too great." While some reviews looked legit, others did not - made on or around the same date and the only review from that person.

Still, I am very tempted to try these. Hoping to see some additional legit positive reviews here.