WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kidkraft Wooden Toys

The hard part about children is that they feel this need to be entertained. If you leave them alone, they'll come running up and say "PLEASE! GIVE ME LOVE!" What self-centered little jerks! Anyway, use these to get them to leave you alone.
Kidcraft official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Tell us all about your Kidkraft, below!

I'm just hanging out, really.

junkyardmonkie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages junkyardmonkie

The KidKraft Push Along Play Cart is a $1.01 cheaper on Amazon.

oppsie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages oppsie
junkyardmonkie wrote:The KidKraft Push Along Play Cart is a $1.01 cheaper on Amazon.

Ugh. Wish I'd seen that before I jumped. Woot, do the right thing and refund the difference. And it's not just $1.01 -- it's $6.01 when you take shipping into account.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 588 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

oppsie wrote:Ugh. Wish I'd seen that before I jumped. Woot, do the right thing and refund the difference. And it's not just $1.01 -- it's $6.01 when you take shipping into account.

You drive a hard bargain but our number crunchers have decided that they can lower the price to $38.00. We can't always do this but we try our best.

You should know the routine by now but just in case, if you already purchased the Push Along Play Cart, you will automatically be refunded the difference in price.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

oppsie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages oppsie
ThunderThighs wrote:You drive a hard bargain but our number crunchers have decided that they can lower the price to $38.00. We can't always do this but we try our best.

You should know the routine by now but just in case, if you already purchased the Push Along Play Cart, you will automatically be refunded the difference in price.

Interestingly, I got a service@ response refunding/cancelling my purchase instead. So I went and ordered direct from Amazon. Right hand/left hand, guys.

ThunderThighs

Staff

oppsie wrote:Interestingly, I got a service@ response refunding/cancelling my purchase instead. So I went and ordered direct from Amazon. Right hand/left hand, guys.

Hmmm, sorry about that. I hope you'll give us a try again.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dpn0121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dpn0121

Recommended Ages: 13 months to 5 years, but not for children under 3?

ThunderThighs

Staff

dpn0121 wrote:Recommended Ages: 13 months to 5 years, but not for children under 3?

The choking hazard probably refers to the preassembled state.

FORUM MODERATOR

adrastia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adrastia
dpn0121 wrote:Recommended Ages: 13 months to 5 years, but not for children under 3?

I was thinking the same thing! seems a bit silly...

daniellegrimm84

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daniellegrimm84

Does anyone know if you can tighten the wheels on the push toy??

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

daniellegrimm84 wrote:Does anyone know if you can tighten the wheels on the push toy??

hai there.
i will attempt to find an answer for you.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

Kids of ALL ages are attracted to the bead maze. I have one in the office, and it is very engaging from tots to older children who race each other.