WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Scary Shirts and Stuff

Booo! BoooOOOOoooo! We've gathered a collection of designs from our buddies at shirt.woot so that we could take up space… that is to say, offer you the finest Halloween designs. Be it a cheap costume or a candy transport device, you'll find it here. And by here, we mean down there. Scroll a little, lazybones.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Halloween for the younger set - and some awesome totes for treats! Who's dressing the little one as a hobbit this year? :D

I'm just hanging out, really.

BooferFTW

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BooferFTW

The ONE shirt!!! I will pay all the monies if they make this in Adult sizes!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
BooferFTW wrote:The ONE shirt!!! I will pay all the monies if they make this in Adult sizes!

You're in luck then, because woot does make The One Shirt in adult sizes! You can find it here; at that link, it's available in kids', men's, and women's sizes. Despite your generous offer to pay all the monies, shirts over at shirt.woot are $15 in all sizes.

BTW, you can see all of the shirts currently available at shirt.woot at the main Reckoning page.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

nhutch01

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nhutch01

Does 'click or treat' come in a shirt? My grandson would really like the shirt instead of the tote!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nhutch01 wrote:Does 'click or treat' come in a shirt? My grandson would really like the shirt instead of the tote!

Sorry, not in this sale.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Kasona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kasona

Huh, seems odd that The One Shirt is available both here and in the Reckoning. Is there any difference in the two sales, other than this one only having kids sizes?