WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Inmate Tease Bodysuits

One Freudian slip of the finger and you end up on looking like a perv on Intimate Tease instead of a well-intentioned parent buying cute kid clothing on Inmate Tease. Not to mention how awkward it'll be when your kid is sitting on your knee all excited to do some online shopping when OOPS WHAT IS THAT? LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY!
Inmate Tease official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

So, what do you think?

I'm just hanging out, really.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

I think they are adorable!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lstaff wrote:I think they are adorable!

Which is your favorite?

I'm just hanging out, really.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

I was surprised and intrigued to see "Intimate Tease Bodysuits" listed on kids.woot. I clicked through only to be disappointed on several levels...mostly at my lack of reading skills.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
inkycatz wrote:Which is your favorite?

I have to say that life behind bars and underage drinking are my two favorites.

And I must now be sad because they only go to 18 months
I don't think that would fit my youngest son long enough to make it a worthwhile purchase.

sarahat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sarahat

I can't decide what size to buy. A friend is expecting twins in February. So long-sleeves, good for winter, right? Except I've always heard that newborn clothes are a waste of time because they fit so briefly and then they outgrow them.....but twins will be smaller, right?

Or do I jump all the way up to 12-month and save them for next year...?

grose117

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grose117
sarahat wrote:I can't decide what size to buy. A friend is expecting twins in February. So long-sleeves, good for winter, right? Except I've always heard that newborn clothes are a waste of time because they fit so briefly and then they outgrow them.....but twins will be smaller, right?

grose117

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grose117
grose117 wrote:

You could not go wrong with Partners in Crime for 6 months

ziekk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ziekk
sarahat wrote:I can't decide what size to buy. A friend is expecting twins in February. So long-sleeves, good for winter, right? Except I've always heard that newborn clothes are a waste of time because they fit so briefly and then they outgrow them.....but twins will be smaller, right?

There's no weight range that I can see (and the link to the official site is broken), but assuming the newborns are general 8-10lb size, twins probably won't fit into them until spring. If you're in the climate to have chilly weather all the way into April, it might be worth it though.

werdwerdus

quality posts: 14 Private Messages werdwerdus

Illegal Dumping!

meandsecoya

quality posts: 12 Private Messages meandsecoya

My husband and cousin both work in a prison together and my cousin has a 7 month old. I'm really tempted to get one of these for the baby for Christmas. Just need to figure out which one....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 568 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ziekk wrote:There's no weight range that I can see (and the link to the official site is broken), but assuming the newborns are general 8-10lb size, twins probably won't fit into them until spring. If you're in the climate to have chilly weather all the way into April, it might be worth it though.

Thanks for noting the link was broken. I've emailed in to get that fixed.

In the meantime, here's the correct link:

http://www.inmatetease.com/

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

I agree with Grose, i would DEFINETELy get the partners in crime, and would definetely get the big ones.

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot

I know this is a long shot, but is there any chance you guys can get more of these in the 3-6 month or the 12 month sizes?

I want the Kidnapping one, but kids aren't normally in the 0-3 month size very long and a lot of kids don't wear onsies anymore when they get to the 18 month size.