WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Trend Lab Diaper Bags

How many times have you said "This diaper bag is great, but I need a little bit more room for my stuff that I don't want to smell like diapers!" Well, here's your chance! All these diaper bag/clutch bundles are ready and waiting for you. BUY THEM.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Tote ALL the things. Which one is calling your name?

I'm just hanging out, really.

Baboodiot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Baboodiot

I'm thinking the pics and/or descriptions of the two brown totes are switched? Hesitating to buy until I know what's what.

Please reply if you fix this, or if I'm just somehow confused/mistaken!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Baboodiot wrote:I'm thinking the pics and/or descriptions of the two brown totes are switched? Hesitating to buy until I know what's what.

Please reply if you fix this, or if I'm just somehow confused/mistaken!

The pics/descriptions seem to match to me, could you point out the differences you saw?

Baboodiot

ROGETRAY wrote:The pics/descriptions seem to match to me, could you point out the differences you saw?

All the other messenger bags are... messenger style! with the adjustable strap and the flap over the front. All the other tulip bags are... tulip style! With the taller look and no flap. These are the only two where that's not true. Also, if you read the descriptions, there are problems like how the messenger describes adustable straps and clearly the bag pictures doesnt have one adjustable strap - it has two non-adjustable ones... Need more?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Baboodiot wrote:All the other messenger bags are... messenger style! with the adjustable strap and the flap over the front. All the other tulip bags are... tulip style! With the taller look and no flap. These are the only two where that's not true. Also, if you read the descriptions, there are problems like how the messenger describes adustable straps and clearly the bag pictures doesnt have one adjustable strap - it has two non-adjustable ones... Need more?

Yeah, thanks for finding the difference. We've reported the issue onto our photo department.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

George7282

quality posts: 0 Private Messages George7282
ROGETRAY wrote:Yeah, thanks for finding the difference. We've reported the issue onto our photo department.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

So does that mean that you shouldn't believe the picture for the brown tote and Tulip?

Baboodiot

George7282 wrote:So does that mean that you shouldn't believe the picture for the brown tote and Tulip?

Yeah, the pics are reversed (and double-check that he specs all make sense if the pics were reversed - cant guarantee nothing else is wrong without retreading, Nd I'm not going to.

Must say I'm disappointed with the completely sluggish response to this..... I had thought it'd be better!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Alrighty, we got the pictures swapped for the two brown bags (messenger & tulip). Sorry for the confusion. If you ordered and want to make sure you're getting the one you want, email service@woot.com and they'll help you out.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders