0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Perfect for backyard camping.

Just FYI to people, the "degrees" rating tends to be a little charitable. Add 5 to 15 degrees (depending how warm you like being when you sleep) to get the actual temperature this bag would be comfortable.

namzaps

quality posts: 6 Private Messages namzaps

I like the colors. I can sell this to the toddler as "Dora Orange" and maybe introduce something besides pink into our household.

-JCH

lkfisc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lkfisc

What is the surface like on the inside? Slippery nylon? Felt-like?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

namzaps wrote:I like the colors. I can sell this to the toddler as "Dora Orange" and maybe introduce something besides pink into our household.

HA! We used to have to do that with so many things for our son because he hated change. But look! It's Barney Purple!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

charliecarroll

quality posts: 104 Private Messages charliecarroll

I have found on ratings it is best to realize where the manufacturers state compfortable to __ degrees the realistic truth is the word tolerate should be used instead of comfortable. With that in mind, depending on what part of the county you live in this would be a one season or possibly three season bag with no winter applications at all unless you were in a very mild climate like South Florida. With that said, I have never owned a Kelty bag but I do own a Kelty tent and they are very well made. If this bag is up to that standard, it would be a great buy. So, at this price and my expieriance with the brand assuming the bag is up to Kelty standards, if I had a young one still at home that would be the right size for this bag I would certainly bite on this deal.

msawyer13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages msawyer13

Even if you aren't the camping type, this make the perfect sleepover bag for your younger kids. I don't imagine anyone's basement will get below 45 degrees...

magyargirl

quality posts: 14 Private Messages magyargirl

Not a lot of details in the review, but Amazon has two reviews, both positive. It appears to be the Kelty Shooting Star sleeping bag.

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger

Really interested, definitely for my boy....BUT a Woot sales question in advance! (said "first" before but that turned into "yo ho ho and a bottle of rum" instead....)

If I buy ONE of these right now, can I come back later and buy TWO more? Assuming also in keeping with the $5 all day shipping deal...yes?

feliphilia

quality posts: 5 Private Messages feliphilia
scapsinger wrote:Really interested, definitely for my boy....BUT a Woot sales question in advance! (said "first" before but that turned into "yo ho ho and a bottle of rum" instead....)

If I buy ONE of these right now, can I come back later and buy TWO more? Assuming also in keeping with the $5 all day shipping deal...yes?

You'll probably get an official reply . . . but I have done exactly that before with no problem at all for either buying or shipping.

lauren2224

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lauren2224
scapsinger wrote:Really interested, definitely for my boy....BUT a Woot sales question in advance! (said "first" before but that turned into "yo ho ho and a bottle of rum" instead....)

I think that would work. After you buy something that little graphic in the top right corner of the site will say that you unlocked free shipping. I bought 2 sleeping bags and then just now bought the Neato vac off of regular woot. Free shipping kicked in without a problem.

rambo91145

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rambo91145
lauren2224 wrote:I think that would work. After you buy something that little graphic in the top right corner of the site will say that you unlocked free shipping. I bought 2 sleeping bags and then just now bought the Neato vac off of regular woot. Free shipping kicked in without a problem.

I'm sure a mod will jump in but I don't think it will automatically let you buy more of the same item after your purchase. An email in to them should allow you to add product up to the limit of three though.
Also in for 1. Love Kealty quality and this is the same price as those cheap mega mart sleeping bags, not expecting too much but I'm sure the quality is better than those. My son will love a new bag, perfect time for fall season! Thanks woot!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
rambo91145 wrote:I'm sure a mod will jump in but I don't think it will automatically let you buy more of the same item after your purchase. An email in to them should allow you to add product up to the limit of three though.
Also in for 1. Love Kealty quality and this is the same price as those cheap mega mart sleeping bags, not expecting too much but I'm sure the quality is better than those. My son will love a new bag, perfect time for fall season! Thanks woot!

I've never actually tried this personally, but you may want to give it a shot, and of course, mail service@woot.com to see if they can help out if it doesn't work.

I'm just hanging out, really.

nezhya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nezhya

Just ordered 3 for my grandkids, but messed up when I did the colors--clicked all 3 as purple/pink, and I needed 1 orange one for my grandson (noticed the error when I was clicking the place order button--ahhhhhgggg!) --I hope service.woot gets my message soon, before the orange ones are gone, or I will have a really upset first grader!

robtaylor550

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robtaylor550

They are usually good about this kind of stuff just be persistent.

mattymatty26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattymatty26

has anyone received these, or at least gotten a shipping email? I usually don't have a problem with woot (sometimes I even get my things the next day), but so far nothing. just wondering if it's just me....

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mattymatty26 wrote:has anyone received these, or at least gotten a shipping email? I usually don't have a problem with woot (sometimes I even get my things the next day), but so far nothing. just wondering if it's just me....

Feel free to email us at service@woot.com if you're concerned about the shipping status of your order.

Normally shipping can take up to 5 days, but if you still haven't seen any notifications, it's good to sometimes email in.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff