WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Castle Tents

Speed to First Woot:
3m 18.664s
First Sucker:
KTKSun
Last Wooter to Woot:
hawkinja
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 47% of Kids Woots
Top 45% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 11% of Kids Woots
Top 14% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 19% first woot
  • 7% second woot
  • 28% < 10 woots
  • 21% < 25 woots
  • 25% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 17% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 20% one year old
  • 61% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 90% bought 1
  • 6% bought 2
  • 3% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

5%
2%
1%
1%
1%
3%
5%
6%
9%
9%
9%
6%
6%
7%
5%
5%
5%
3%
4%
2%
2%
2%
1%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


rhycochet


quality posts: 16 Private Messages rhycochet

definitely not for the child of mediocrity. who needs purple castles with green dragons when you can have a circus tent instead?

gobigo99


quality posts: 1 Private Messages gobigo99

Looks like a pretty good deal if your looking for a castle!

Sag Harbor At Target for $81.09
http://www.target.com/p/sag-harbor-castle/-/A-12818660
Fair Maiden at Wal-mart for $107.99
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pacific-Play-Tents-Fair-Maiden-Castle/19690365

drunkenalien


quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

Looks more like a Yurt than a Castle.

Cagny


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Cagny

Does anyone know how stable this is? I have kids to like to push on tent walls. Will this fall over with a little pushing or should it stand?

allimaree


quality posts: 0 Private Messages allimaree

How is this assembled? Does it fold up at all if I don't want to have it out all the time?

princessbard


quality posts: 1 Private Messages princessbard
Cagny wrote:Does anyone know how stable this is? I have kids to like to push on tent walls. Will this fall over with a little pushing or should it stand?



I have a friend whose daughter (age 4) has the pink one. A good shove will cave it in, but it pops back. I'd say it has about the same rigidity as those pop-up sunshades you get for the beach.

allimaree


quality posts: 0 Private Messages allimaree
princessbard wrote:I have a friend whose daughter (age 4) has the pink one. A good shove will cave it in, but it pops back. I'd say it has about the same rigidity as those pop-up sunshades you get for the beach.



So it's a pop-up?

nobodyspecialishere


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nobodyspecialishere
allimaree wrote:So it's a pop-up?



if you look at the picture, you'll see little bumps.

if it's like Ikea's tent
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10206883/

There are 4 poles that you slide into the tent, on the outside.

The ten itself does pop up and twists back into a circle for storage.

radboyzonly


quality posts: 0 Private Messages radboyzonly

Anybody know if this can connect to the pacific play tent tunnels?

nmill005


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nmill005

If this was a little smaller, I would buy. 5 ft in diameter is just a little too large for us.

betsyhern


quality posts: 1 Private Messages betsyhern

Wow, $108 on Amazon.

Pacific Play Tents

abugg78


quality posts: 0 Private Messages abugg78
nmill005 wrote:If this was a little smaller, I would buy. 5 ft in diameter is just a little too large for us.



We have the tent from Ikea that I believe is smaller than this. I think we paid about half as much for it too. Our son loves it, but it is kind of a pain to put up and take down since it uses poles.

nmill005


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nmill005
abugg78 wrote:We have the tent from Ikea that I believe is smaller than this. I think we paid about half as much for it too. Our son loves it, but it is kind of a pain to put up and take down since it uses poles.



Thanks...I will check it out.

takethemeatbridge


quality posts: 10 Private Messages takethemeatbridge
radboyzonly wrote:Anybody know if this can connect to the pacific play tent tunnels?



With Duct Tape, you can accomplish anything.

trgasper


quality posts: 0 Private Messages trgasper

Does it not have a door at all? I was hoping it would be able to zip shut to keep bugs out

tmspring81


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmspring81

Just bought one for our 2 year old daughter... planning on setting it up next to the tree with presents inside on Christmas morning

Sati


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati
nobodyspecialishere wrote:if you look at the picture, you'll see little bumps.

if it's like Ikea's tent
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10206883/

There are 4 poles that you slide into the tent, on the outside.

The ten itself does pop up and twists back into a circle for storage.




That is SO cute! I love the Ikea one, but it's diameter is 39 ¼ and this one is 59" (with a 40" wall height and 61" center height); A good size for adults too. This seems like a really good deal. I don't have children, but I want this! Nephews, come and visit soon! :-)


hehthuryo


quality posts: 36 Private Messages hehthuryo

I'm in for one. I was going to remodel my bedroom but now I will just use this. Problem solved.

ethibaul


quality posts: 5 Private Messages ethibaul

Jumping Jehoshaphat!

WOOT! Stop selling things that I need to hide from my husband!!

zidja


quality posts: 3 Private Messages zidja

I have that similar, smaller ikea tent other's are talking about and it's good fun for toddlers. We had a cushion made for ours, but in hindsight getting a dog bed the same size would have been the cheaper route. Either way, consider getting a round cushion or dog bed for here. It makes rough-housing safer and provides a nice place to nap

baldfantasea


quality posts: 2 Private Messages baldfantasea

Is there a door that closes (zips) or just an opening?

streetcw


quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetcw

just a link for a comment.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10206883/

WOOT before Work