Poll: The best Fall activity is:
  • 21.8% - jumping in leaf piles 171
  • 5.7% - splashing in puddles 45
  • 11.2% - going on hay rides 88
  • 24% - carving pumpkins 189
  • 31.6% - walking through the park 248
  • 5.7% - other (specify in the comments) 45
786 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

zofer11

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zofer11

"Taxing" my kids halloween candy, the only time I will be part of the 1% Is on halloween, When myself and my Woot monkeys pretend my familys loot of candy is the same as money and I have taken all the good stuff with loopholes like, the razor blade apple, mean old arsenic lady, and the slightly unwrapped tax exemption.

Whoops I did it again : /

notlily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notlily

Eating spice donuts still warm from the oven and drinking freshly pressed apple cider!

cengland0

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cengland0

Sleeping is my favoriate activity regardless of what season of the year.

boomn4x4

quality posts: 13 Private Messages boomn4x4

Pumpkin Ale

When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a bucket of wings and a six pack of beer!

bigyoda20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigyoda20

What's wrong with you people? There is nothing, nothing good about fall. It hurts. Especially if you fall on your face.

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper

None realy, just another time of
the year.
mk

TheDagda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheDagda

On a cool fall morning...having your girlfriend (or friend with benefits) bringing you coffee and your favorite breakfast in bed, wearing nothing but your woot Cookie Monster tee shirt...

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

imjensen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imjensen

Football!

PyxienTX

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PyxienTX

All of the above. I do not particularly care for fall, as it leads to winter, but all the listed activities are fun.

losbradley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages losbradley
cengland0 wrote:Sleeping is my favoriate activity regardless of what season of the year.

Yep. Me too.

midstarrynight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midstarrynight

Corn mazes!

dcigary

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dcigary

Oktoberfest.... DUH!

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7

Fall festivals, including Oktoberfest, which is mostly celebrated in September in Germany.

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

Carvin' punkins is awesome, as is eating the seeds roasted, but walking is soothing my soul right now. The light is beautiful this time of year and the fall colors are beautiful. If autumn's bastard cousin, winter, wasn't on it's way then autumn would be in better standing.

Get the Trader Joe's spiced apple cider; It's yummy yummy :-)

blackbeardfreelance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackbeardfreelance

Curling up with a good book and a mug of hot cider, listening to the rain pound outside.

lancer843

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lancer843

Staying inside and waiting for summer to come again.

amandagray84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amandagray84

Trips to the apple orchard!

HomerTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HomerTime

These days I don't do much jumping into piles of leaves (read none), and would prefer about any of the other choices. But since this is kids woot! I had to go with the one that most awesome as a kid. "Jumping in leaf piles" it is.

rsngphoenix8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsngphoenix8

Celebrating my sister's and my birthday! We're almost two years apart with her birthday being the day after mine. Also, her husband's birthday is a week later. :-)

delesh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages delesh

All of the above!