WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fun and Funky Knee Socks

So how many of you have actually SEEN an episode of Punky Brewster? These socks would be right up her alley, no? She'd totally mix and match because that's so Punky, and maybe even cut thumb and finger holes in them and wear them as arm warmers because, well, it was the 80s and they were doing it long before all those Emo kids.
Three Cheers for Girls official site

Quality Posts

• (9:03 AM, 9/27/2012) mommysmith84 remarks how well they stay up.

mommysmith84

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mommysmith84

Got a set of these for each of my girls - these fun and funky socks made some fun and funky knees. They stay up too, so well that the girls can't get them off by themselves. Winning!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mommysmith84 wrote:Got a set of these for each of my girls - these fun and funky socks made some fun and funky knees. They stay up too, so well that the girls can't get them off by themselves. Winning!

Yay socks!

I'm just hanging out, really.

meandsecoya

quality posts: 11 Private Messages meandsecoya

Well, I just went a little crazy and bought 4 sets (8 pairs). It comes out to $4.13 a pair. Not an amazing deal, but not bad. I know my daughter will love them, and they'll make nice stocking stuffers. So, I'm a happy Wooter. And, now that I've unlocked free shipping, I'm off to check out the Star Wars tins for my son (and husband). :-)

mkremer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mkremer

No adult sizes? sob!

cappo

quality posts: 33 Private Messages cappo

I remember Punky Brewster... I am now officially old.

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest
mkremer wrote:No adult sizes? sob!

My reaction exactly. Sadness...

funda62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages funda62

Sure wish they were in my size. :pout:

pamgay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pamgay
meandsecoya wrote:Well, I just went a little crazy and bought 4 sets (8 pairs). It comes out to $4.13 a pair. Not an amazing deal, but not bad. I know my daughter will love them, and they'll make nice stocking stuffers. So, I'm a happy Wooter. And, now that I've unlocked free shipping, I'm off to check out the Star Wars tins for my son (and husband). :-)

How do you get free shipping?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pamgay wrote:How do you get free shipping?

Once you buy something and pay the $5 shipping, you don't pay shipping again until after midnight CST.

Click on the "Learn More" below the $5 All You Can Ship pic in the upper right corner of the page for more info.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

These are great for winter in our house because my daughter loves her nightgowns, but always manages to kick her blanket down and these socks keep her little legs and feet warm. Well, maybe not warm but warmer than cold which is what they would be otherwise.

meandsecoya

quality posts: 11 Private Messages meandsecoya
meandsecoya wrote:Well, I just went a little crazy and bought 4 sets (8 pairs). It comes out to $4.13 a pair. Not an amazing deal, but not bad. I know my daughter will love them, and they'll make nice stocking stuffers. So, I'm a happy Wooter. And, now that I've unlocked free shipping, I'm off to check out the Star Wars tins for my son (and husband). :-)

These shipped really fast, I got one pair Friday and the other three today. I was a little disappointed they all shipped separately. I know it's hard to consolidate when buying from multiple woot sites, but I would have thought multiple orders on a side deal made one after the other would have been easy to put in one box. All four pairs fit fine in one of the boxes. Anyway, I like the socks. One pair was mislabeled so I got the wrong thing, but I've already sent an email with pics about it. Just double check your orders and make sure you end up with the right ones.

ETA: I got a response from Woot and they said they're issuing me a refund because there are no replacements. I'm a little annoyed because they aren't sold out, so why can't they send me the Neon Animal Print ones that I ordered to begin with. I responded with a direct link to the sale in case that was a canned response and they didn't realize it was a side sale. The sale only lasts for 14 more hours and I don't want to rebuy them (and pay shipping all over again) when there's no reason Woot can't just send me what I ordered to begin with.

wcmwilliams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wcmwilliams

Just got my first set, and the package says they fit shoe sizes 3-6 instead of 13-6 as the description stated. Sure hope they aren't way too big for my little one that wears a size 13. Was planning on these for stocking stuffers.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
wcmwilliams wrote:Just got my first set, and the package says they fit shoe sizes 3-6 instead of 13-6 as the description stated. Sure hope they aren't way too big for my little one that wears a size 13. Was planning on these for stocking stuffers.

Thanks for the heads up, we'll check into that. (In the meantime, room to grow, perhaps?)

Edited w/"the scoop as we understand it" - I've been assured by those that know best they should all fit child size 13 through normal size 6. You may want to check the specs tab for exact measurements, too.

Please feel free to come on back post-holiday and let us know how they worked out?

I'm just hanging out, really.