Canadae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Canadae

Oh Shaddap!

baseproduct wrote:Not even New Yorkers like the Yankees. If they aren't winning, they're going to get booed *at home*.

You want diapers that explain everything it means to be a parent? Go Sox! It doesn't matter if you win or lose, parents who buy their children Red Sox diapers will love them anyway. And who knows? Maybe, with all that time and love, they'll win big, coming back from a 0-3 deficit in the AL series to sweep their arch-rivals and eventually win the Series...

uskrewed

quality posts: 18 Private Messages uskrewed

Never thought I'd ever say this - I'm kind of upset that my kids are potty trained.

mikesgl1800

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikesgl1800
jkharms wrote:Anyone who has used these (for their baby), what's the quality? Are they cheap like Walmart or good like pampers? Price is good .

The quality is as good as Pampers and Huggies. My wife bought the Phillies during the last Woot deal and she said that they performed great. My little boy Dougie loved the Philly Phanatic on the diaper. Too bad no Phillies this time, so I'll bite the bullet and go with the Yankees!

ethibaul

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ethibaul

I'm sure with the sports fans I know, there's many big babies out there that these sizes just won't fit.