1%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet

Does it come with delicious apple juice?

hookhams

quality posts: 4 Private Messages hookhams
thericochet wrote:Does it come with delicious apple juice?

You buy, and I will send you apple juice. Then, when your kid/kids do not use the Lap Desk anymore, you could ship it to me for about the cost I paid for your delicious apple juice - my son would be happy for a gift in the mail, and also that you got your juice...or do you want apple cider fresh from the cider mill nearby?! ^_^

=======
Hmm...if I buy this for my son right now, will the Lap Desk actually be used?

jasorx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasorx

Looks promising but who is the manufacturer? Reviews of similar products on amazon.com are pretty far ranging.

Scbeard

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Scbeard

A cupholder on a lapdesk. That's an interesting choice. Personally I wouldn't trust a full glass of liquid in this on my own lap much less a child's. But hey, maybe you feel lucky or have a desire to teach your child outstanding lap balance.

swootness

quality posts: 2 Private Messages swootness
Scbeard wrote:A cupholder on a lapdesk.

Probably an inkwell.

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 13 Private Messages testudoaubreii

This (http://www.sears.com/gpct-new-portable-cute-cat-laptop-lap-desk/p-SPM6043222005P?prdNo=4) looks quite a bit like it, and suggests that the company is GPCT. The only starred review on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Laptop-Light-Holder-Cushion/dp/B008HCEFXQ) suggests that the light is not very powerful.

This is of course just quick speculation.

magendaswede

quality posts: 5 Private Messages magendaswede

BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN! Lovely, adultish peacock & dot prints below the kiddy options!

I've been looking for anything with a groove or slot at the BOTTOM to hold pencil, stop laptop from sliding off, etc. It looked smallish in the pix, so I got a ruler and compared against an "adult" one I have -- surprised that they are the same size. I'm in for a peacock. Nice thing about goosenecks is they can be infinitely positioned.

myjossi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages myjossi

I bought these for my 6 year old twins last time they were featured. They use them quite a bit and like to turn out the lights and only work by the light on the desk. The spread of the light is not great but with the gooseneck it can be easily repositioned.

AlexIAm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexIAm

Can anyone tell me what size laptop this will work for? With the cup holder and lamp it looks a little small for my 15" laptop.

>insert funny quote here<

naymarie33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naymarie33
AlexIAm wrote:Can anyone tell me what size laptop this will work for? With the cup holder and lamp it looks a little small for my 15" laptop.

It looks like the dimensions are 13x17...I'd say your laptop will cover up the cup holder.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. The buyer is reading your posts and tell us that the brand name for these is Total Vision.

Now, go buy 3.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nutrageous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nutrageous
swootness wrote:Probably an inkwell.

Dang! My thought exactly.

or a sippy cup.

captchrista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captchrista

could be like paperclips for the little cup holder..but definaly a small drink with a lid...did i mention with a lid...this is one of those things that the 5 dollar shipping really comes into play..

kjsmason2010

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kjsmason2010
nutrageous wrote:Dang! My thought exactly.

or a sippy cup.

No, no, no.... Get creative here... I put my kids crayons in a cup then they are held nicely and don't roll all around. Same with markers or colored pencils.

Dimitricriona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dimitricriona

What a bunch of pirateS! I have 8 grandkids and wanted to purchase 4 of these as Christmas presents for the school age kids and could only purchase 3....

Shame on you!!!!!

Dimitri Criona

bjo316

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjo316

Oh no! Can you please add some more flower ones! My little girl will be devastated that she had to settle for the silly circles while my son gets the cool baseball one from Santa!

usanettom

quality posts: 11 Private Messages usanettom
Dimitricriona wrote:What a bunch of pirateS! I have 8 grandkids and wanted to purchase 4 of these as Christmas presents for the school age kids and could only purchase 3....

Shame on you!!!!!

Can't you just complete your purchase and then click the "I Want One" button again?

jasryel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jasryel

I wish there was a basketball design instead of football, but the boys will deal with it, heh. In for three: 2 sports for the boys, and dots for the princess.

greensmurf30

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greensmurf30
magendaswede wrote:BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN! Lovely, adultish peacock & dot prints below the kiddy options!

Um, I don't see why I can't be an adult, and love the inanimate quarterback made up of football vocabulary. I will be happily working away on my new snazzy lap desk.

And on a serious note, hopefully the the yard markers will be uniformly spaced out, making for a impromptu ruler. Which I daresay is more useful than a bunch of feathers.

ShaylinSkyy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShaylinSkyy

I ordered two lap desks was charged for two and only received one and no explanation why the other one is missing what is going on? How do I speak to someone on the phone???

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ShaylinSkyy wrote:I ordered two lap desks was charged for two and only received one and no explanation why the other one is missing what is going on? How do I speak to someone on the phone???

We don't have phone support but you can email service@woot.com. Allow 24-48 business hours for a response.

HOWEVER, I'm betting they were shipped separately. Give it a couple days and see if the other one doesn't show up.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gina3graces

quality posts: 42 Private Messages gina3graces

I ordered one in peacock and just wanted to follow up that this lap desk is positively beautiful and super, super, super high-quality with attention to details. Woot shipped it super quick and packed it beautifully for transit. SO VERY IMPRESSED! If these come up again, and if you're considering this for gifts, do yourself a favor and order as many as you can. It really is THAT great.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

gina3graces wrote:I ordered one in peacock and just wanted to follow up that this lap desk is positively beautiful and super, super, super high-quality with attention to details. Woot shipped it super quick and packed it beautifully for transit. SO VERY IMPRESSED! If these come up again, and if you're considering this for gifts, do yourself a favor and order as many as you can. It really is THAT great.

shoot, maybe I'll pick one up next time!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.