WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Melissa & Doug Activity Toys

Your tiny angel loves them video games. That's all well and good. But your tiny angel has to know how to have fun if they ever wind up on a deserted island. Are you gonna carve a Game Boy from a coconut? No way! But you might be able to make a favorite wooden puzzle… like one of these!
Melissa & Doug official site

Quality Posts

• (1:13 PM, 9/21/2012) burns72 points out the barn lacks a latch.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Melissa & Doug toys are favorites for many parents/adults with kids in their lives.

Are you one of them? Which of these toys has been a hit in your world?

I'm just hanging out, really.

burns72

quality posts: 9 Private Messages burns72

I bought the Fold and Go Barn for my boys and it is awesome, it looks like they just modified it slightly for the Dollhouse Fold n Go. It is well built, my only complaint about the barn is that it does not have a latch to keep it closed.

maevel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maevel

Dear Melissa & Doug,

I love your responsibility chart & I would love to get it for my 3 year old son but I certainly don't want him to think that every time he says please & thank you he'll get an ice cream cone! And unfortunately this will happen. This is a battle I'd rather not fight every day.

:-(

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

We have had a lot of issues with the quality of M&D wooden toys. We have quite a few that broke easily & didn't last long. I'd check out specific reviews on sites like Amazon to see if there have been issues with any of the toys for sale here today.

meghano1989

quality posts: 5 Private Messages meghano1989

The 100 piece block set is cheaper on Amazon with Prime shipping, $16.15.

http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-100-Piece-Wood-Blocks/dp/B000068CKY

Woot seems to be becoming more and more obsolete these days. Le sigh.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

meghano1989 wrote:The 100 piece block set is cheaper on Amazon with Prime shipping, $16.15.

http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-100-Piece-Wood-Blocks/dp/B000068CKY

Woot seems to be becoming more and more obsolete these days. Le sigh.

The Plus deals are select deals of product that we can't sell on the main sites for various reasons like it being too niche or the small quantities available.

They're generally good deals in their own right but they're not going to have the deep discounts that you're used to seeing on the daily sales. This is due in part to the smaller quantities (i.e. no volume discounts). In some cases, the deal is improved if you take advantage of the $5 all day shipping.

As always, we know our wooters are serious consumers and will hunt down the best price available. We expect no less of you.

Hope that helps. Happy shopping!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mysteryman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mysteryman
ThunderThighs wrote:
As always, we know our wooters are serious consumers and will hunt down the best price available. We expect no less of you.

Hope that helps. Happy shopping!

Hey, yeah, for example here's a site that has lots of Melissa & Doug toys on sale for the next three days at over 50% off, even a lot of the same ones us.venteprivee.com

Gertrudethemutilator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gertrudethemutilator

I use the responsibility chart with my 3yo. On the bottom half I wrote in some chores and use both halves as a chart. I keep the extra pieces in a bag nearby.

At the end of the week we tally up how many she's earned and I pay her $.05 per. She can now count by 5s and knows that 100 cents is a dollar.

It comes to about $2.00 a week on an average week for her. Just about right for a 3yo if you ask me.

Life is like a box of chocolates, the good stuff's all gone, the rest will go eventually.