WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Harvest Bloom(ers)

Your baby is going to want to wear dresses. Wait, let's rephrase that. YOU are going to want your baby to wear dresses. It's just part of the baby style. So why not go ahead and plan for an attractive butt accessory in the first place? Adorable isn't something you have to be born with.
Bubele Baby official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Time to chill with the frill. What's your tot rocking?

I'm just hanging out, really.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

I purchased the pink and grey ones the last time around, size 6-9 months. The look pretty cute, material is similar to heavy weight t-shirt material so it looks like it will wear well. Also, since it is made to go over diapers, it also fits my (almost) 4 yr old grand daughter as cute coverups for under a skirt, dress or for dance class.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

ethibaul

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ethibaul

It's items like this, that make me want to find ANY little girl to buy this for. (I'm fairly certain my tolerant and progressive husband will prevent me from putting anything on our son...) Shame on you for tempting me, Woot gods! How about something this freaking adorable for little boys?

catgrrl

quality posts: 8 Private Messages catgrrl

I'm sorry, but I just don't get it. These things are hideous, and forcing a little kid to wear them verges on child abuse.