2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

You say this is for kids, but it screams cat toy to me.

KMatlock82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KMatlock82
CowboyDann wrote:You say this is for kids, but it screams cat toy to me.

I was thinking the same thing for my indoor rabbit!

PoAng

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PoAng

Or agility training aid for dogs!

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape

No kids here either, but methinks it would be perfect for our crazy new puppy, Jake!

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

Methinks it appears to be one of Gulliver's Expanding Snakes in the can!http://www.stupid.com/zoomify.asp?catalogid=2966&img=assets/images/SNACAN_8.jpg

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl
thewronggrape wrote:No kids here either, but methinks it would be perfect for our crazy new puppy, Jake!

So cute! If that green/blue unrecognizable toy is any indication, I think this would be great too... Those would be five fabulous minutes!

I bought the Eric Carle one for my son for the yard, because it'll go in the grass, and it'll be least likely to show grass stains. My son also adores Eric's art.

Crombie

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Crombie

Why is it so difficult for Woot to put the recommended age for children's toys???? I should not have to go to Amazon or the manufacturer to get this information. Maybe a little less time with the cute write-up stories and a little more time with the actual item description??

Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 8 years

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902

Look at all that breathable mesh! Back in the '80s all we had was plastic. Either way, tunnels are amazing, I guess unless your kid is claustrophobic. But hey, they can see out through the mesh!

hcsencsi

quality posts: 13 Private Messages hcsencsi

Tunnels are almost as good as forts built out of sofa cushions and blankets.

However, I also think this looks like a pet toy.

Booger Face

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll
PoAng wrote:Or agility training aid for dogs!

We have one of these (different brand) and we also have two Boston Terriers. I can take this out in the yard for them and they play by chasing each other through it to exhaustion. On hotter summer days I used to take it away from them because they just would not stop and Boston's do not tolerate heat all that well. Now they just don't get it at all if it is above 85. Don't know if it would be the case for all or even most dogs but again, mine love it so much they just won't stop. lol What few times they do they just lay and pant until one gets up and starts again and of course then number two is hot on his trail.

mymukki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mymukki

yeah I have two huskies that like to hide under the bed, another who can't fit and one that barks at the bed. I think they'd like this -for an hour before they destroy it. Cheaper than 4 dog toys though

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

We have another brand of these type of pop up tent toys but they are a huge hit here with all my kids. I love how they fold up so easily so they can be put away at the end of the day.

hizzeraud

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hizzeraud

Sigh. I hate to sound like an old crotch face, but I miss the old woot days. Where there was just "woot". Maybe wine woot an shirt woot. But this kids woot? Never a good deal! You can find a Melissa and Doug tunnel on Amazon for 21 bucks that is cuter and free to ship with my prime membership. I never find anything that screams "amazing deal!" or "hard to find!" anymore. marooned.

chellemonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey

I'm so sad I took my time thinking about this. My nephew has a hungry caterpillar bedroom and this would have been a great christmas gift. But, alas, sold out

chellemonkey

hizzeraud wrote:Sigh. I hate to sound like an old crotch face, but I miss the old woot days. Where there was just "woot". Maybe wine woot an shirt woot. But this kids woot? Never a good deal! You can find a Melissa and Doug tunnel on Amazon for 21 bucks that is cuter and free to ship with my prime membership. I never find anything that screams "amazing deal!" or "hard to find!" anymore. marooned.

The Melissa & Doug one is 1 foot shorter

chellemonkey

Now I am even more sad about the hungry caterpillar tunnel. This one on ebay is $51 http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pacific-Play-Tents-The-Very-Busy-Caterpillar-6-Tunnel-Green-Multi-/280972326200?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416b417538

mbarenho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbarenho
Crombie wrote:Why is it so difficult for Woot to put the recommended age for children's toys???? I should not have to go to Amazon or the manufacturer to get this information. Maybe a little less time with the cute write-up stories and a little more time with the actual item description??

Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 8 years

Thanks for the info and I strongly agree that Woot should provide recommended age info with all toys.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mbarenho wrote:Thanks for the info and I strongly agree that Woot should provide recommended age info with all toys.

We'll pass that along, but for extra OOMPH SUGGESTION POWERS, also be sure to hit the beta feedback button to send it along!

I'm just hanging out, really.

naymarie33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naymarie33

Just bought two racecar ones for my boys. They absolutely love building tunnels out of furniture and blankets, but we usually run out of furniture and blankets! These will allow us to go into another room without trouble! And we have three cats who are also gonna have a blast in these.

geekypanda13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages geekypanda13

got one for our furbaby! now to hoping she will race through it! if not,me and the husband can crawl through and have her chase us! WIN WIN! :D

These are great for agility tunnels! I have been looking for a good sized one, for a good price and this is a great deal! thank WOOT!

Please support my husband's wootwatcher that he programmed. He is Active Duty Air Force and in college for programming. He made this because I couldn't find a woot watcher that was simple, and searched keywords. So he made it for us to use, but you will love it! Also Mobile Friendly now! with super refresh times!
~Thank you for your support!~
http://simplewootwatcher.com/

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 96 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Inside cats could be outside for a few hours and still be safe. I wonder if it tears?

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

chellemonkey

WOW, this arrived today! FASTEST SHIPPING EVER!