WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: In what way do you have access to the kid you’re shopping for?
  • 43.1% - Mine! I made it myself. 645
  • 3.7% - Mine! I found it and plan to keep it forever. 56
  • 11.1% - Sometimes mine! I’m a grandparent. 167
  • 16.5% - Closely connected! I’m extended family like an aunt, uncle or cousin. 247
  • 3.6% - Friendly towards! I’m a neighbor or family friend. 54
  • 1% - Something else! I’ll explain in the comments. 15
  • 21% - I don’t ever shop for a kid! I don’t even know why you’re giving me an option in this poll! I shouldn’t even be here! Ha ha! Look at me, smashing the system! I’m so cool! Yeah! 314
1498 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

cokerjanet

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cokerjanet

I feel as if I am the only one who cares for her completely. Every one else uses her as a pawn. They come to me for money when she needs things. I check out woot for cool stuff that I don't think of. I always thought that I considered everything. I found out I was wrong. I have bought many things for my great niece(my niece's daughter, in case anyone questions the great niece thing). I learned that there are so many more cool toys that I haven't seen in commercials.

CasualSax

quality posts: 8 Private Messages CasualSax

I shop for the kid in me. ;)

24 x woots (0 Bunnies Ogling Carrots )
23 x shirts (18 Random )
.5 x wine (split order)
5 x sellout (mandatory parentheses)
1 x kids (did I win yet?)

ariellem

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ariellem

LOL :->

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
almost no Box of Cobwebs in the past few years (boo :-< )

hehthuryo

quality posts: 37 Private Messages hehthuryo

I must make regular gift sacrifices to my nephew or otherwise he would eat my soul. He is five years old but he's not one anyone should anger.

jlnokc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlnokc

Full-time legal guardian for our granddaughter. We've had her since she was two months old. She's 19 months old now. Recently my 73 year old mother came to live with us. There's diapers everywhere! For awhile both the little one and the old one were using walkers...now the little one brings the old one her cane. The current topic trending at our house is teeth. Whose is falling out and whose is coming in. Ora-gel is a hot commodity! Never a dull moment!

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

How about for the inner child?

Woot!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

aedsall131

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aedsall131

I check kids.woot for gift ideas for my younger siblings!

dnlkolender

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dnlkolender

My CAT is my kid!!! :p