WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Behold The Charm Of... MOGO

What's a great way to say "You're my best friend!" without giving up any of your stuff? Charm bracelets! And with these magnetic charms, those memories can hang out on fridges, lockers, and possibly the metal pole high in the air after the friendship goes sour. Oh, but of course, that won't ever happen to YOU guys. BFF4Life!
Mogo official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Tell us about the MOGO! (No really, tell us, we're curious.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

Skanning

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Skanning

These worry me. There was just a nasty news item about Bucky Balls and the problems they can cause if swallowed by a little one. It seems to me that these, too, could be dangerous in the hands of a younger sibling. And, we ALL know the kinds of trouble younger me-too-siblings can get into.

To clarify...re Bucky Balls and these charms. It's the magnet part that's dangerous to little ones if swallowed. I really didn't make myself very clear.

xercess

quality posts: 3 Private Messages xercess

There is no Dana, only MOGO.

caderoux

quality posts: 2 Private Messages caderoux

This is definitely a great deal compared to the local toy store. But I'm not pulling the trigger, because my daughter really has enough "stuff" like this that ends up in boxes and bins in her room.

Truelyscrumptious

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Truelyscrumptious

Start your child off early with their 15 pieces of flair.

gotchagomo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gotchagomo

I am confused by the ordering process of the new woot (been awhile since I've been here). I tried adding multiple items to my "cart" but it would only show one item (whatever item was just added). I hit the place order button thinking it would show the other contents of my cart, but apparently I just paid $5 for the shipping of 1 lousy $6 child's bracelet--I'm trying to cancel the order now. Anyone else having trouble ordering more than one item (or is this the new woot--$5 shipping on EACH item and each item has to be ordered separately?). Not happy. at. all.

deannemw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deannemw

I looked at the learn more under the $5 all you can ship and it seems as if after you make your first purchase with $5 shipping, all orders after that are free shipping withing the same calendar day.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

gotchagomo wrote:I am confused by the ordering process of the new woot (been awhile since I've been here). I tried adding multiple items to my "cart" but it would only show one item (whatever item was just added). I hit the place order button thinking it would show the other contents of my cart, but apparently I just paid $5 for the shipping of 1 lousy $6 child's bracelet--I'm trying to cancel the order now. Anyone else having trouble ordering more than one item (or is this the new woot--$5 shipping on EACH item and each item has to be ordered separately?). Not happy. at. all.

The "new" Woot purchase system doesn't have a "cart". Every item you purchase from each site must be done individually and separately. We do however have All You Can Ship $5, which means all the items you order in a single day will only cost you a one time $5 shipping fee.

If you're dissatisfied with your purchase please contact us at service@woot.com to cancel.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

they look like dog collars

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??