WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Charm Rockers

Party rockin' in the house tonight! It gonna be so cray cray! You're gonna be all, "It's time for bed!" and your kid's gonna be all, "Mom, you be trippin'." And then you’re gonna be all, "You have some mad street cred for a 3-year-old." And then your kid’s gonna be all, "Awww yeahhh" while he and his horsey get their rock on.
The Foland Group official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Which is your favorite?

I'm just hanging out, really.

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp

The Rocking Red Car with Sound looks like the "sound" would include sinister laughing.

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

lstaff

quality posts: 204 Private Messages lstaff

They all look soooo adorable, i don't think i could pick a favorite. Looks like there is one for just about every kid theme and every room!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I wonder how loud the sounds are.

I'm just hanging out, really.

shisharka

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shisharka

As cute as these things are, in my humble opinion, there is only a tiny window of opportunity for a toddler to enjoy them. We had (hm... still have somewhere in the garage) an adorable rocking dragon. For a 12-month old, it was a novelty, but included a rolling over (head first) mount, plus getting fingers pinched when playing around it; at 18 months, it was decent fun with fewer ouchies, especially with an older brother taking care of the rocking; at 24 months, it held zero interest whatsoever... But you cannot beat the cuteness factor, great room decor item if you have the floor space.

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl

We bought this for our son when he was ten months, a stegosaurus. He loved it and still does at three. If I had it to do over, I'd likely buy him one with a seat for the younger age (10mos to about two), and then buy a bigger rocking horse style for two to five. My son is tall though, so an average height child may use the smaller one through three easily.
As far as faves, it's hard to pick just one. I think tge sailboat is the most unique I've seen, the train and tractor are most little boys dreams. The car is somewhat hilarious, I feel as if it might actually take off and drive on out. I'd probably buy the train if I needed ... er... wanted one.

lhalpin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lhalpin

We have the rocking horse that moves it's tail and makes sounds. They're very realistic and our daughter really likes the horse when she thinks about riding it, but she's 38 1/2 inches tall and getting to be too big for it. Also, we got it at a mom2mom sale for $20. For the short use you're likely to get out of this, I'd suggest checking your local craigslist.