quality posts: 10
fgarriel wrote:I just wanted to warn everyone that if your child swallows two of these, you could be in for a trip to the ER. Apparently the magnets are strong enough to rip intestines apart as these toys pass through them.
That's true of small magnets. These are huge. There's no way any kid is ever going to successfully swallow one of these, much less two.
It's conceivable that they might get one lodged in their throat and choke, but they'd have to work so hard at it to even do that that you'd pretty much have to chalk it up to Darwin at that point.
How much work could a network net if a network could net work?