WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

MLB Officially Licensed Diapers

The first time your kid wears one of these MLB Officially Licensed Diapers and your team wins, it might be a fluke. The second time, it might still just be a coincidence. The third time, though? Well, maybe you oughta stock up. You wouldn't want to jinx the streak, would ya?
Braco Manufacturing official site



Quality Posts


inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Please feel free to express which team we forgot below. ;)

I'm just hanging out, really.

twstrchk


quality posts: 1 Private Messages twstrchk

No Mets Diapers! Would def buy some!!!! (sort of representative of their season in general?)

sdreyer25


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdreyer25

NO KC ROYALS

tbase


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tbase

So what's the protocol here? Do you buy the team you love or the one you despise? Guess it really depends on which side the logos are printed on.

THIS PLACE HAS BIG BUILDINGS.
I LIKE FOOD.

ChronoSquall14


quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

The Los Angeles Angels... of Anaheim!

That's okay. he doesn't wear diapers anymore.

Gertrudethemutilator


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gertrudethemutilator
tbase wrote:So what's the protocol here? Do you buy the team you love or the one you despise? Guess it really depends on which side the logos are printed on.



Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. I'd buy some Yankees ones so DS can poop on them. But then I'm afraid the Yankees might get some revenue from that.

Life is like a box of chocolates, the good stuff's all gone, the rest will go eventually.

Fountain3586


quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

IN FOR THE ORIOLES DIAPERS!!!!!

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

arkane18


quality posts: 0 Private Messages arkane18
Gertrudethemutilator wrote:Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. I'd buy some Yankees ones so DS can poop on them. But then I'm afraid the Yankees might get some revenue from that.



Definitely the ones you despise. My son will literately poop on the Red Soxs. LOVE!

leti10


quality posts: 0 Private Messages leti10

Cincinnati NOT Cincinatti. Hurry, fix it before any one else notices.

rledonne


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rledonne
leti10 wrote:Cincinnati NOT Cincinatti. Hurry, fix it before any one else notices.



I was just about to say the same thing.

At least the diapers have it correct.

nidayton


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nidayton

Would be in for these if they were cloth diapers.

CowboyDann


quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Wut No Oakland Athletics? (Not Surprised)

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
CowboyDann wrote:Wut No Oakland Athletics? (Not Surprised)



And no Mariners!

I'm just hanging out, really.

dallaspeach


quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

Sorry my CinciNNaTi Reds Buds, it has been fixed now - boy do I feel sheepish ;)

rledonne wrote:I was just about to say the same thing.

At least the diapers have it correct.



comma


quality posts: 12 Private Messages comma

Are these what the Major Leaguers wear?

Thirdbase9


quality posts: 91 Private Messages Thirdbase9

Do the Cubs diapers come preloaded, because that is how they are playing this year.

I don't know.

cranberrysaus


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cranberrysaus

Excuse me. Where are the diapers for the team with the best record in baseball?

wvutkep1002


quality posts: 6 Private Messages wvutkep1002

c'mon man, I wanted to be in for these but I can't justify spending the extra money, Fans Edge is selling these for $12.99 plus shipping:

http://www.fansedge.com/St-Louis-Cardinals-Baby-Diaper-Pack-_293706537_PD.html?utm_content=pla

I just keep buying more and more crap...

nmumark


quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark
cranberrysaus wrote:Excuse me. Where are the diapers for the team with the best record in baseball?



Either:

1) They didn't bother showing up...Much like their fans.

2) On a shelf somewhere, like their star pitcher will soon be.

woodman81


quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodman81
wvutkep1002 wrote:c'mon man, I wanted to be in for these but I can't justify spending the extra money, Fans Edge is selling these for $12.99 plus shipping:

http://www.fansedge.com/St-Louis-Cardinals-Baby-Diaper-Pack-_293706537_PD.html?utm_content=pla



The Fans Edge deal is for a single pack @ $12.99. These are 3 packs for $22. Hop on in, go Cardinals!

wvutkep1002


quality posts: 6 Private Messages wvutkep1002
woodman81 wrote:The Fans Edge deal is for a single pack @ $12.99. These are 3 packs for $22. Hop on in, go Cardinals!



I STAND CORRECTED, and I'm in for one!!

I just keep buying more and more crap...

jdfmilkman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdfmilkman
woodman81 wrote:The Fans Edge deal is for a single pack @ $12.99. These are 3 packs for $22. Hop on in, go Cardinals!



Jeckel


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jeckel

So instead of Bags of Crap we get Bags for Crap?

Pirate Woot off epic fail http://goo.gl/OO4Ft

dallaspeach


quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

fansedge is $12.99 plus $4.99 shipping for 1 pack. These are $22 plus $5 for 3 packs
.75 cents at fansedge per diaper and
.37 cents at woot! per diaper

50% off!

wvutkep1002 wrote:c'mon man, I wanted to be in for these but I can't justify spending the extra money, Fans Edge is selling these for $12.99 plus shipping:

http://www.fansedge.com/St-Louis-Cardinals-Baby-Diaper-Pack-_293706537_PD.html?utm_content=pla



jdfmilkman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdfmilkman

Just wondering when these would ship? It's been 4 or 5 days now still waiting to ship. Any one else receive yet?

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

jdfmilkman wrote:Just wondering when these would ship? It's been 4 or 5 days now still waiting to ship. Any one else receive yet?



Woot Plus stuff doesn't ship out until after the sale has ended, so the diapers should be on their way to you soon. if you haven't heard anything in a couple of days or you're particularly concerned, fire an email off to service@woot.com.

that they're diapers might add an extra level of urgency.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.