1%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Architecture, Art, and Imagination central, all in one toy. Fantastic!

Standing 3-4 ft tall and all that for 13 dollars, I am kind of surprised actually. No Jokes.

rascality

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rascality

Aha! I need to get the submarine so we can paint it yellow for our little 3-year-old Beatle fanatic.

This part in the description is odd, though: "... the submarine can be worn by a child." Probably not by a child who's 3 feet tall.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rascality wrote:Aha! I need to get the submarine so we can paint it yellow for our little 3-year-old Beatle fanatic.

This part in the description is odd, though: "... the submarine can be worn by a child." Probably not by a child who's 3 feet tall.

I asked about that part earlier and was told, "The submarine has holes at the top and bottom so kids can slip it on and pretend like they’re a submarine."

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

hexler

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hexler

Cool! I'm almost 30 but I'm going to get the castle for my Harry Potter room. My 5 y/o nephew can get his own.

ThunderThighs

Staff

hexler wrote:Cool! I'm almost 30 but I'm going to get the castle for my Harry Potter room. My 5 y/o nephew can get his own.

Now, now. Didn't your mama teach you to share?

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

Okay, so we do still get large boxes for our kids as it is, but I really love the idea of me NOT having to pull out a utility knife & making random cuts for windows & all that jazz & just having a fun easy winter project to beat the blue when it's too cold to roam.

I haven't quite worked out where it will go or how to paint such a large item indoors in the winter, but I am sure we'll figure it out.

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

LaVikinga

quality posts: 13 Private Messages LaVikinga
beck12 wrote:Okay, so we do still get large boxes for our kids as it is, but I really love the idea of me NOT having to pull out a utility knife & making random cuts for windows & all that jazz & just having a fun easy winter project to beat the blue when it's too cold to roam.

I haven't quite worked out where it will go or how to paint such a large item indoors in the winter, but I am sure we'll figure it out.

How about the kitchen, bathroom or garage? A shower curtain (or 2) from the dollar store make's a great drop cloth for painting projects. When you're finished painting, it can be thrown in the washing machine and cleaned on the "gentle" cycle.

Wine may not heal all things, but it sure will make you feel a whole lot better.

eswmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eswmom

How do I add a second woot item to my order? I want safari cruiser and undersea adventurer.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
eswmom wrote:How do I add a second woot item to my order? I want safari cruiser and undersea adventurer.

Just put 2 in the quantity and it will let you pick the design for each of them separately

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

acw114

quality posts: 8 Private Messages acw114

Does the door of the castle open?

[MOD: Yes, the castle door swings down like a bridge]

mawy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mawy

How big are these when they're shipped / flat-packed? I'm wondering if they would be small enough to fit nicely into a suitcase to take to my nieces overseas...

ThunderThighs

Staff

eswmom wrote:How do I add a second woot item to my order? I want safari cruiser and undersea adventurer.

As mentioned above, choose the quantity first. If you've already ordered one, just order another. You have $5 all day shipping so there's no extra charge there.

FORUM MODERATOR

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

Is the castle something where you can play inside it or is it more of a supported wall to play behind?

And can the kids sit inside the submarine to play? I see that it can be worn, I'm just wondering if the kids can get inside it to play somehow?

I'd been looking at something like this on another site. Their sale price was $35! At this price, I'm thinking of buying 2 for our home & maybe an extra to have on hand as a gift. When I see great sale prices like this, I'll grab an extra so when my kids are invited to a birthday party, we have a great gift ready to go.

hardworkingjulie

quality posts: 15 Private Messages hardworkingjulie

This is a two-fer because they arrive in another play environment called a box.

djrussell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djrussell

Sooooo... who did all that coloring?

eldontyrell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eldontyrell
djrussell wrote:Sooooo... who did all that coloring?

Microsoft Paint did all that coloring!

obersuz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages obersuz

[quote postid="5147906" user="ssand23"]Is the castle something where you can play inside it or is it more of a supported wall to play behind?

I want to know this, too- it looks like you can play IN it- if so, that is a great deal! Does anyone know the answer to this?

DrewAment

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrewAment

I love it that they couldn't find kids small enough to make the assembled products seem big... so we get the standard stock photos.

Remember that 3' - 3.5' is from the tallest point. These are really not that big.

mkentosh

quality posts: 310 Private Messages mkentosh

this is much cheaper than buying a new refrigerator and a box of markers

amarshall5

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amarshall5
beck12 wrote:Okay, so we do still get large boxes for our kids as it is, but I really love the idea of me NOT having to pull out a utility knife & making random cuts for windows & all that jazz & just having a fun easy winter project to beat the blue when it's too cold to roam.

I have had a couple of these and they are very easy to just flatten and stick under a bed or in a closet when not using it. For the coloring part I just gave my kids markers and we all went crazy