WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Snuggliest Sale Ever

Yo, shorty. You ain't lookin' too happy, there. Ohhh, I see. You're just needing a little comfort and warmth. Well, don't worry, even an old school G like me enjoys a special blanket. I keep mine around my neck like a cape. PIMMMMMP! Also, Mommy says I can't talk like this around you any more. Whateva. I do what I want.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Blankets galore! Who will be the first to dig up reviews on some of these returning items?

I'm just hanging out, really.

finzup

quality posts: 2 Private Messages finzup

I bought the pink elephant blanket in a previous woot off. It's soft, warm, and washes great.

I've noticed that some people list all their woot purchases in their signature. Me? No way, no how. I don't even want to acknowledge to myself, much less anyone else, just how much $$ I've spent on woot crap since 2006.

kaibunny143

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaibunny143

I almost bought the Angry Birds blanket. Then remembered my husband's obsession with the game. I can foresee him hurdling our child through the house.. No thanks!

racingfreak92

quality posts: 1 Private Messages racingfreak92

I like the angry birds blankets. Its good to get the consumerism growing in your baby before it can speak.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

It's getting harder and harder to talk myself out of the hooded cat blanket! I know I'd look silly using it, but it's so darn cute...and I don't know any little girls I can give it to.

epsy06

quality posts: 3 Private Messages epsy06

I bought the cat and ladybug for some little girls I know and they were a hit!

I told their mom I would pick up a third for her but the bunny has already sold out and I can't play favorites by buying one of the other two.

I gave this as a present for a 4 year old on her birthday and it turned out to be the "hit gift" against other great gifts (like those baby princess dolls from the Disney store). All the girls loved wearing the ladybug and running around in it.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
baybei wrote:It's getting harder and harder to talk myself out of the hooded cat blanket! I know I'd look silly using it, but it's so darn cute...and I don't know any little girls I can give it to.

DO IT! I got one for my granddaughter and it is totally sweet. I'm not sure if you can tell from the pics that it has a tail, but that is so cute. My arms are a little long to fully extend when I put my hands in the "paws" but it is still fun to play with. I'm sure your cats would love it

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

Review for the Elegant Baby - baby blanket and toy: possibly the softest things I've ever felt. The blanket is perfect kid size - not too big that they will drag it all over the ground but big enough to cover even a 6 yr old. The toy is great with Velcro hands and super soft. A huge hit with the kids this weekend.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!