WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sheer Art Attack

You don't want to put the Picasso over the toy box. But you also don't want some cheap paper on the wall! That's where iCanvas coughs and waves you over. They're talking real, quality canvas, to be displayed right away! All the class, none of the stress. That's right, stress. Have you never been to an opening? Honey, the drama's just murder.
iCanvas official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Which art's calling your name? I think the Bansky one looks pretty cool, and I'm not even a kid!

ps. Also when you're still sleepy and reading things fast, you can totally read this as SHARK ATTACK... felt I should just mention that!

I'm just hanging out, really.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I was a little surprised to see banksy included in the mix on kids.woot. Pretty cool stuff woot, I've been keeping an eye on that guy ever since highschool, always impressed with a lot of his stuff.

Good on you woot.

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl

The banksy one is awesome, the rest seem like dollar store art IMHO. That said, art is subjective, and others may love it.

child765

quality posts: 4 Private Messages child765
wingedsurfgirl wrote:The banksy one is awesome, the rest seem like dollar store art IMHO. That said, art is subjective, and others may love it.

Ditto. More Banksy!