3%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

kjsmason2010

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kjsmason2010

180 minutes of "mommy time" that has to be worth 12.99!

madcow19

quality posts: 10 Private Messages madcow19

One of my daughter's favorite things to watch on Netflix. They're pretty dang educational as well. One of only a handful of shows I don't mind sitting through with her. I'll have to show this to my better half in the morning.

emeister

quality posts: 19 Private Messages emeister

Are there storybooks included with the DVDs? Or any sort of reading material that is included in the case?

What is the bonus material?

Thanks!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 541 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

emeister wrote:Are there storybooks included with the DVDs? Or any sort of reading material that is included in the case?

What is the bonus material?

Thanks!

No books, just the DVDs as you see in the picture. Bonus material is extra stuff on the DVD. I don't know what though.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Here is a 2 minute preview in case you're interested, you can rent a full episode for 99 cents if you'd like to check out the show before taking the plunge, but at this price you're getting 3 episodes for a great price.

Froogle shows these anywhere from 9-14 dollars plus shipping (NEW) each Beware froogle does show 5 or 6 dollar dvd's shipped but those are all coming up used.

gargin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages gargin

I know this may cause me to be lynched by a town mob, but I cna not stand Dr. Seuss books. When my 3 old son points to a "creature" in his books and asked "What's that?" and I say "well, it SAYS horse, but .. yeah, doesn't really look like one." we have a problem. Or worse, my son asks "What's that animal?" and I have to say "Daddy has no idea."

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
gargin wrote:I know this may cause me to be lynched by a town mob, but I cna not stand Dr. Seuss books. When my 3 old son points to a "creature" in his books and asked "What's that?" and I say "well, it SAYS horse, but .. yeah, doesn't really look like one." we have a problem. Or worse, my son asks "What's that animal?" and I have to say "Daddy has no idea."

No lynch mob here, what sort of books and DVDs would you recommend to those in similar boats?

I'm just hanging out, really.

sambean1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sambean1

Spanish version? How do I order that? I want both English and Spanish. Thanks!

Sabrina Furman

nkaburish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nkaburish

Anyone know if these are rated G? I can't show anything else in my school

mflatau

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mflatau
sambean1 wrote:Spanish version? How do I order that? I want both English and Spanish. Thanks!

I would it be on the DVD options when you put the disc in the player, they are not selling English or Spanish. It's an option on the English DVD

sambean1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sambean1
mflatau wrote:I would it be on the DVD options when you put the disc in the player, they are not selling English or Spanish. It's an option on the English DVD

Thanks! That's pretty standard. Don't know why I didn't think of that...

Sabrina Furman

derekaltic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages derekaltic

Great deal on some good kids DVDs. Too bad they werent any of the well known ones