WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Back to school, eh? What are your kids most looking forward to about the new school year?
  • 2.5% - Brand new fashions! 13
  • 42.9% - Seeing their old friends again! 222
  • 4.4% - Finally taking that special class they’ve been waiting on! 23
  • 8.3% - Being in a position of authority over younger kids! 43
  • 10.4% - Some extra-curricular event like band or drama club or sports! 54
  • 31.3% - The soon-to-be upcoming Winter Break! 162
517 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

He's looking forward to his first day of school. Ever.

1ezmonkey

quality posts: 6 Private Messages 1ezmonkey

Mine are homeschooled

I think I'm getting into Heaven.
WOOT = 130 items
SHIRT.WOOT = 72 shirts
WINE.WOOT = 1 item (can't ship wine to Pa.)
SELLOUT.WOOT = 30 items
KIDS.WOOT = 18 items

behappi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages behappi

My grand daughter is starting middle school. She is excited and looking forward to her own locker, changing classes with different teachers per subject. Her mom and I are hating the thought of her just growing up too quickly, crap on the bus that she will hear and see, tween emotions good and bad, being exposed to bullying, etc. UGH

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
behappi wrote:My grand daughter is starting middle school. She is excited and looking forward to her own locker, changing classes with different teachers per subject. Her mom and I are hating the thought of her just growing up too quickly, crap on the bus that she will hear and see, tween emotions good and bad, being exposed to bullying, etc. UGH

Junior high is probably the low point for how kids treat each other before they start to learn real empathy in high school. Best of luck.

natalieug

quality posts: 11 Private Messages natalieug

Field Trips! Even homeschoolers love to go on field trips with a bunch of their friends!