WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Lego Watches and Accessories

The Society of the Sacred Building Block has long been suspected of being the ones truly in control of the world. Members have no secret handshake or passphrase, but if you look close enough, you might catch one wearing a LEGO watch or accessory that signifies their allegiance to the almighty Block.
LEGO official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

So many adorable choices, I'm getting distracted just looking at them. Who has picked up a Lego watch? And if so, is it really true that if you buy two, you'll have enough links to make a watchband that will fit most adults? (I've heard this a lot in previous threads but not actually seen proof...)

I'm pretty sure that one's my favorite.

I'm just hanging out, really.

hehthuryo

quality posts: 37 Private Messages hehthuryo

No Harry Potter??? Psh.

carlcampbelljr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages carlcampbelljr

Hey, will I get the Firefighter light shown or is it really a police officer with an incorrect picture.

Where is the error, in the description or in the pic.

kjsmason2010

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kjsmason2010
inkycatz wrote:(Stuffz)

They come with two bands and you can in fact link them together. My 5yr old linked his lego watch together and gave it to me for my birthday.

inkycatz

kjsmason2010 wrote:They come with two bands and you can in fact link them together. My 5yr old linked his lego watch together and gave it to me for my birthday.

Awesome, thank you for clearing that up.

jonryan18

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jonryan18

What happened to ALL Woot Lego watches being $8?

jmacshriver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmacshriver
jonryan18 wrote:What happened to ALL Woot Lego watches being $8?

Ditto on that. These are expensive compared to previous Woot offerings

stephengeorgewest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephengeorgewest

I've been looking for cheap (as in cereal box/fast food meal cheap) for the 3 year old boy, and his watch obsession. I don't think $8(+$5) hits that mark.

salamena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salamena
inkycatz wrote:Who has picked up a Lego watch? And if so, is it really true that if you buy two, you'll have enough links to make a watchband that will fit most adults?

I bought one as a gift for my mother for her birthday last month. It came with two extra links but she only needed one to fit her wrist.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jonryan18 wrote:What happened to ALL Woot Lego watches being $8?

The Plus deals are select deals of product that we can't sell on the main sites for various reasons like it being too niche or the small quantities available.

They're generally good deals in their own right but they're not going to have the deep discounts that you're used to seeing on the daily sales. This is due in part to the smaller quantities (i.e. no volume discounts). In some cases, the deal is improved if you take advantage of the $5 all day shipping.

As always, we know our wooters are serious consumers and will hunt down the best price available. We expect no less of you.

Hope that helps. Happy shopping!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Susan11125

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Susan11125
jmacshriver wrote:Ditto on that. These are expensive compared to previous Woot offerings

I have 3 young grandsons. I know lego well. The prices on these watches are high. The most I have ever paid is 9.97.

Love Woot!

rayray8822

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rayray8822

Why does the R2-D2 minifig have his head turned in that photo? Is he shy?

inkycatz

rayray8822 wrote:Why does the R2-D2 minifig have his head turned in that photo? Is he shy?

Yes.
Alternate answer: You wouldn't believe what's going on off camera.

molliweide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages molliweide

I had one of the lego LED lights for my daughter when we go out jogging in the early morning....only lasted about 2 1/2 hours before shorting out.

bdiccus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdiccus

As an adult fan of lego (afol) these are not really good deals. The minifigs are nice but it still isn't worth the 12 bucks they're asking for. You can get them at that price on Amazon almost everyday because the prices fluctuate so much.

ethibaul

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ethibaul

Well, I know the keyring lights vary depending on the design, and if the theme of the figure had to be licensed. I paid $11 each this past weekend at REI for Storm Trooper and Darth Vader style lights for my son/husband. (Depends on who is holding it in the car, I'll claim credit for giving them both a gift.)

If these come up again, I'll be snagging a bunch to attach to the top of my son's friends birthday presents - kids love these things.

lovingmama

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lovingmama

Was just wondering why the r2 and alien watches I ordered have shipped but the ninjago one has not.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lovingmama wrote:Was just wondering why the r2 and alien watches I ordered have shipped but the ninjago one has not.

Could be shipping from different warehouses. In our continued efforts to improve shipping, we use a variety of shipping methods such as drop shipping (direct from vendor) and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)*. When using FBA, we instruct our vendor to deliver the product to one or more fulfillment centers from which the product will then be shipped.

Give it 5 business days after your order. If you don't see any movement by then, email service@woot.com to see what's going on.

*Please note that we are not part of the Prime or Super Saver Shipping program. Don't call Amazon for info on shipping. They won't have it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders