WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Art & Activities

Without art, what are we? The answer is "helpless." Art means lateral thinking, the ability to finish what you started, and the knowledge to communicate ideas. All things that can help your kid be a star quarterback. Remember, always fight the battle where they don't expect.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

The return of floam! (Please read this post regarding cleaning.)

I know some of our parents and others have tried some of these items by now - so who wants to go first and tell us about them?

I'm just hanging out, really.

omnitravis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages omnitravis
inkycatz wrote:The return of floam! (Please read this post regarding cleaning.)

I know some of our parents and others have tried some of these items by now - so who wants to go first and tell us about them?

I got my 142-piece Art101 set recently, and it help up surprisingly well. The crayons, pencils, pens and actual mediums don't seem to be of poor quality. The "paperclips", on the other hand, I did not recognize at first. I had to look at the contents list do a few takes back and forth. Strange little plastic things, bundled together by another strip of plastic because they wont stay bound/tight.

ethibaul

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ethibaul

So, how can the M&D 31 piece art bundle be sold out over in the Sellout Plus section, but still available here? (I compared, they're exactly the same...)

Don't say that the Great Woot Upgrade of '12 didn't include shared inventory systems, which I'd be dubious of, considering the overlord as well as other shared system stuff that came into being with the upgrade!

Woot! are you pulling a fast one? (Hurry, supplies are limited! is a well studied and effective sales technique...)

janscholl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janscholl

The easel is not a good deal or anywhere close. It's $53 at Amazon with free shipping.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

janscholl wrote:The easel is not a good deal or anywhere close. It's $53 at Amazon with free shipping.

Ours comes with the Easel Accessory Set ($28.40) and the smock.

About Plus Deals
The Plus deals are select deals of product that we can't sell on the main sites for various reasons like it being too niche or the small quantities available.

They're generally good deals in their own right but they're not going to have the deep discounts that you're used to seeing on the daily sales. This is due in part to the smaller quantities (i.e. no volume discounts). In some cases, the deal is improved if you take advantage of the $5 all day shipping.

As always, we know our wooters are serious consumers and will hunt down the best price available. We expect no less of you.

Hope that helps. Happy shopping!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders