WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Back to School with Stephen Joseph

A new lunchbox was once a rite of passage. Today things are different. Small wonder when there's a soda machine in the school. Do your part to force a little healthy on your kids with a nice lunchbox and backback combo. Get 'em while they're young. They'll thank you when they're old.
Stephen Joseph official site



Quality Posts


inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

My lunchbox never matched my backpack - this must say something about me I'm sure. But your kid has a better chance!

Which pattern is coolest?

I'm just hanging out, really.

JRRB


quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
inkycatz wrote:My lunchbox never matched my backpack - this must say something about me I'm sure. But your kid has a better chance!

Which pattern is coolest?



My son would say that the Transportation pattern was coolest. Unfortunately, it isn't offered on this sale. Great deal though! The Go-Go bag by itself is usually around this price, and sometimes a bit more. The lunch boxes will set you back ~$12.

kittybooboo04


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kittybooboo04

I got the Whale set for my girl. Super Cute.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

My soon-to-be kindergartner wants to know where the cute backpack with the heart in the "title picture" is? I don't see it as a sale option, that's the only one she likes, of course.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

hrd2pls


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hrd2pls

My daughter's Go-Go Bag survived daily use through her preschool and kindergarten years. It's surprisingly durable. Definitely a steal at this price with the matching backpack!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:My soon-to-be kindergartner wants to know where the cute backpack with the heart in the "title picture" is? I don't see it as a sale option, that's the only one she likes, of course.


Aww, tell her we're sorry. These sales change all the way up to the last minute and sometimes we're sent samples that aren't in the actual sale for some reason.




Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Tandis


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tandis

Those who already own one, are these average size backpacks? I know my soon-to-be kindergarteners will be carrying a folder back and forth to school, and 12" x 13.25" seems a little small, but without a normal backpack to measure I can't really be certain. Thanks!

waterbaby2086


quality posts: 6 Private Messages waterbaby2086
Tandis wrote:Those who already own one, are these average size backpacks? I know my soon-to-be kindergarteners will be carrying a folder back and forth to school, and 12" x 13.25" seems a little small, but without a normal backpack to measure I can't really be certain. Thanks!



my daughter is almost 3 and 38in tall. We bought a regular 13" backpack for her to take to preschool but it was almost the size of her entire body! This was a normal backpack (i guess normal for a bigger kid) My daughter is tall for her age, but the 13" backpack was massive on her. I would think these would be a little big but not massive like the other one was, and that one was considered a standard backpack. I know another family who only uses Stephen Joseph backpacks and they can fit a folder, lunch box and pencil pouch in the bag with lots of extra space.

Tandis


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tandis
waterbaby2086 wrote:my daughter is almost 3 and 38in tall. We bought a regular 13" backpack for her to take to preschool but it was almost the size of her entire body! This was a normal backpack (i guess normal for a bigger kid)



Thank you! I just managed to make it in for two before the sale expired.

beck12


quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

I got my 2 set of bags yesterday - (the pirate & monsters) & they are DARLING! My boys love them too (5 1/2 & 2 1/2 yrs old). They appear to be very well made & durable. They've already made one trip to the library. Overall - SUPER happy with these. If they come up again may have to snag a few more for gifts. Great deal!

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time