pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

The senior moments are getting closer and closer together. Did the self-checkout at the grocery store today. Got to the car and there was nothing in the cart. So busy putting the money and receipt away, I forgot to put the groceries in.

Just went to the living room to watch the 11 o'clock news. It's only 10. //sigh//

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:The senior moments are getting closer and closer together. Did the self-checkout at the grocery store today. Got to the car and there was nothing in the cart. So busy putting the money and receipt away, I forgot to put the groceries in.

Just went to the living room to watch the 11 o'clock news. It's only 10. //sigh//

It is 11 somewhere.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Realized the first two garbage dumps were before the vet visit. So drugs have nothing to do with it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:It is 11 somewhere.

Not in my living room.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Not in my living room.

It is coming to your living room soon!
about 17 minutes.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

11:02 see you later.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
pooflady wrote:The senior moments are getting closer and closer together. Did the self-checkout at the grocery store today. Got to the car and there was nothing in the cart. So busy putting the money and receipt away, I forgot to put the groceries in.

Uh oh, maybe you just have a lot on your mind.

Were the groceries still there when you went back?

pooflady

lplady wrote:Uh oh, maybe you just have a lot on your mind.

Were the groceries still there when you went back?

Yes, fortunately.

pooflady

I wonder why they don't make patio sets (table and chairs) somewhat like indoor dining sets with chairs without arms.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hello all. I'm hanging out in an apartment with a magnet cat, trash eating dog, and a good dog that I don't even know is here. Oh, and a sleeping toddler.

Poof, I think they have arms becaue usually people hang out at the tables and arm chairs are more comfy.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Hello all. I'm hanging out in an apartment with a magnet cat, trash eating dog, and a good dog that I don't even know is here. Oh, and a sleeping toddler.

Poof, I think they have arms becaue usually people hang out at the tables and arm chairs are more comfy.

Sounds like fun

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Sounds like fun

Indeed. Especially since I got about 2 hours sleep today...

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Indeed. Especially since I got about 2 hours sleep today...

Did you win the monkey games?
Maybe with the baby/doggie/cat sitting, you should have skipped it today.
Or sent a monkey in your place.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Did you win the monkey games?
Maybe with the baby/doggie/cat sitting, you should have skipped it today.
Or sent a monkey in your place.

We tied for first in today's game of the Dallas crew. Haven't heard the results from the Seattle teams. We have another week of games.

Didn't know I'd be sitting tonight. She was due about 4 days ago. Even this afternoon, the word was just sometime this weekend most likely. I'll live. They're coming home shortly after the newbie is born and the labor was progressing fast when they left here.

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Hello all. I'm hanging out in an apartment with a magnet cat, trash eating dog, and a good dog that I don't even know is here. Oh, and a sleeping toddler.

Sounds like the sleeping toddler is about to get a sibling. As long as the toddler's sleeping, why aren't you?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Sounds like the sleeping toddler is about to get a sibling. As long as the toddler's sleeping, why aren't you?

Tried to nap but the garbage eating pug wanders around a lot and is noisy. Now it's time for rollover. Then I'll try to sleep again. They were thinking they might even be home by the time he wakes up. That'll be a shock. LOL

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Tried to nap but the garbage eating pug wanders around a lot and is noisy. Now it's time for rollover. Then I'll try to sleep again. They were thinking they might even be home by the time he wakes up. That'll be a shock. LOL

Oh, yeah. And then there were four. btw, your life has just changed drastically.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Oh, yeah. And then there were four. btw, your life has just changed drastically.

I told them I was worried. I have never watched 2 kids before. Just friend's over when son was older.

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:I told them I was worried. I have never watched 2 kids before. Just friend's over when son was older.

If I were you, I'd either wait for the new one to get a little older before I did two, or I'd take the toddler somewhere else.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:If I were you, I'd either wait for the new one to get a little older before I did two, or I'd take the toddler somewhere else.

That's what I was thinking. Once son is back, I figure we can snatch toddler and take him to the mall for a couple hours to let parents rest.

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Good Morning Gman
Good Morning Czar
Good Morning Gatzby
Good Morning Cruzer
Good Morning GEG
Good Morning PBL
Good Morning mwiseman
Good Morning Josephus
Good Morning STLW
Good Morning Suarez
Good Morning KT
Good Morning Don't
Good Morning Lynn
Good Morning Mavyn
Good Morning dougall
Good Morning klozitshoper
Good Morning no1
Good Morning Ice
Good Morning Ace
Good Morning Poof
Good Morning Callista
Good Morning Orc
Good Morning kdccrosby
Good Morning jqubed
Good Morning Zea3
Good Morning gwp
Good Morning Turken
Good Morning j5
Good Morning inkycatz
Good Morning Fen
Good Morning SnifferSir
Good Morning joyner
Good Morning ThunderThighs
Good Morning lplady
Good Morning holmes dog
Good Morning tennbeekeeper
Good Morning baby bee
Good Morning Ken
Good Morning Aras
Good Morning Rain
Good Morning to everyone else

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning Rain and all who follow.
Just after 06:00 and already 85 degrees.

In the end only kindness matters

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

good morning everybody! hubby and I are going to yard sales. daughter's last day at work was yesterday. census is down. they will call her back if they enroll more kids. sigh--- she is living in our house and we are paying the bills so she will be ok until she decides what she wants to do- I'm pushing college but that isn't going over well. she can still get in an online class or two.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

edlada

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edlada

Good morning all. A lovely day here, not too hot.

I am scheduled to have the heart cath on Thursday, go there in the afternoon, have the procedure, stay one night and go home after breakfast. Piece of cake!

Here is a picture of our two wonderful Labs, Stanley, the yellow one and Bella, the chocolate. Stanley is 3 1/2 years old and Bella is 7 months. I keep telling my wife all we need now is a black Lab but she doesn't agree. Two is quite a handful already!

My dogs like me, that is important.

pooflady

Good morning, barely. I think after this weekend we're supposed to get a break from the heat. Hope so.

Ed, nice looking dogs.

Joyner, the world's longest yard sale starts today I think. Goes through this area. Six states long if I'm not mistaken.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:We tied for first in today's game of the Dallas crew. Haven't heard the results from the Seattle teams. We have another week of games.

Didn't know I'd be sitting tonight. She was due about 4 days ago. Even this afternoon, the word was just sometime this weekend most likely. I'll live. They're coming home shortly after the newbie is born and the labor was progressing fast when they left here.

They don't keep the baby a day or two anymore?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

edlada wrote:Good morning all. A lovely day here, not too hot.

I am scheduled to have the heart cath on Thursday, go there in the afternoon, have the procedure, stay one night and go home after breakfast. Piece of cake!

Here is a picture of our two wonderful Labs, Stanley, the yellow one and Bella, the chocolate. Stanley is 3 1/2 years old and Bella is 7 months. I keep telling my wife all we need now is a black Lab but she doesn't agree. Two is quite a handful already!

Good luck!

Tell your wife that Rusty loves black labs. All of his good friends are at least part black labs.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

edlada

dontwantaname wrote:Good luck!

Tell your wife that Rusty loves black labs. All of his good friends are at least part black labs.

And what does Rusty have against yellow and chocolate Labs???? Stanley and Bella are a little miffed!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

edlada wrote:And what does Rusty have against yellow and chocolate Labs???? Stanley and Bella are a little miffed!

He did enjoy when he met two yellow labs females, who fought over him.
For some reason, he doesn't know any chocolate labs.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

edlada

dontwantaname wrote:He did enjoy when he met two yellow labs females, who fought over him.
For some reason, he doesn't know any chocolate labs.

Yeah, and at those prices it's unlikely he ever will... Never mind, wrong joke. Send Rusty to Poland and we will keep him for a while. Our dogs love everybody, human or canine.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

edlada wrote:Yeah, and at those prices it's unlikely he ever will... Never mind, wrong joke. Send Rusty to Poland and we will keep him for a while. Our dogs love everybody, human or canine.

Hummm, I wonder if that would be cost effective for when we go on vacation?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

Afternoon.

edlada

dontwantaname wrote:Hummm, I wonder if that would be cost effective for when we go on vacation?

Only problem is when he comes back he will be longing for pirogi and kielbasa. And if he is like my dogs, Polish beer.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Hummm, I wonder if that would be cost effective for when we go on vacation?

Uh....vacation? You?

AZGman

Wow!

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Hi everyone. A little bit of a breeze today. Need to get in the pool, but ribs are still soooo sore. However, it actually might do them good. Cleaning out bookcase today and found really, really old Life, Readers Diget, Look manazines from 1923 and 30's. Older even than I! Found myself getting lost in the reading of them and wasted a lot of time. Just got back from Panera - had my favorite Fuji Apple Salad, and my card had a free pastry on it to boot! Put that in my purse, but in the one mile home, I ate it. OK, now I admitted it. Feel better.

AZGman

klozitshoper wrote:Hi everyone. A little bit of a breeze today. Need to get in the pool, but ribs are still soooo sore. However, it actually might do them good. Cleaning out bookcase today and found really, really old Life, Readers Diget, Look manazines from 1923 and 30's. Older even than I! Found myself getting lost in the reading of them and wasted a lot of time. Just got back from Panera - had my favorite Fuji Apple Salad, and my card had a free pastry on it to boot! Put that in my purse, but in the one mile home, I ate it. OK, now I admitted it. Feel better.

Nothin' wrong with a little guilty pleasure now and again!

AZGman

Ballgame's on; might be back.

Ciao 4 niao.