AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
acemom wrote:I miss them too, although I never met them. And MacDaddy, and mydog.
I never even lurk here any more, it's been years since I came here except once.
Not the same place, and I miss those days.



Nice to see you pop in once in awhile.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

No posts? Sad.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

post

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:



Hiya, kiddo!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Hiya, kiddo!



Howdy AZ!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:Howdy AZ!



Wazzup? I'm doin' laundry. joy.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Wazzup? I'm doin' laundry. joy.



I should be doin somethin productive, but I ain't. Just watched an interview on british news website about a woman with Tourettes who has written a book....her 'tics' are saying 'biscuit' and hitting herself in the chest. Interesting.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:I should be doin somethin productive, but I ain't. Just watched an interview on british news website about a woman with Tourettes who has written a book....her 'tics' are saying 'biscuit' and hitting herself in the chest. Interesting.



Better than hitting herself in the chest with a biscuit and ticking?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Better than hitting herself in the chest with a biscuit and ticking?



hah!

other good news is that the place that did my steroid epidural isn't on the list of clinics that received the contaminated drug. I wasn't worried anyway, since my last one was in May, but still...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:hah!

other good news is that the place that did my steroid epidural isn't on the list of clinics that received the contaminated drug. I wasn't worried anyway, since my last one was in May, but still...



Reckon that's a good thing!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Reckon that's a good thing!



yep....'specialy since it didn't work! Acupuncture is workin great tho!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:yep....'specialy since it didn't work! Acupuncture is workin great tho!



Comfort is good, irrespective of treatment!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Comfort is good, irrespective of treatment!



indeed

I live for my Friday morning ahhhhcupuncture session!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:indeed

I live for my Friday morning ahhhhcupuncture session!



Seems unfortunate they offer comfort and not cure.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Seems unfortunate they offer comfort and not cure.



well, actually...it is more permanent than ya might think. We have my back/hip pain virtually eliminated. Yesterday we started working on sinus/allergy issues.

I just look forward to the session cuz I feel terrific afterwards, mentally and physically. Its relaxing and re-energizing!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:well, actually...it is more permanent than ya might think. We have my back/hip pain virtually eliminated. Yesterday we started working on sinus/allergy issues.

I just look forward to the session cuz I feel terrific afterwards, mentally and physically. Its relaxing and re-energizing!



And if you stopped treatment now?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:And if you stopped treatment now?



I dunno...I think I would prob need maintenance sessions....but better than surgery

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:I dunno...I think I would prob need maintenance sessions....but better than surgery



Well, you're the one that needs to be satisfied with the results!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

of course, I could get in to the whole qi thing, and repairing/restoring the pathways of energy flow, but I won't.

Do I believe in it? sure do. Do I think it is enough to totally compensate for the broken/shifted vertebrae? prob not. But it has certainly made my life much nicer!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:of course, I could get in to the whole qi thing, and repairing/restoring the pathways of energy flow, but I won't.

Do I believe in it? sure do. Do I think it is enough to totally compensate for the broken/shifted vertebrae? prob not. But it has certainly made my life much nicer!


That's what I said.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:That's what I said.





so now....any ideas on what to do with chicken thighs.....or ground beef. Been looking at recipes and nuthin strikes my fancy. ugh...I hate cooking for myself.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:

so now....any ideas on what to do with chicken thighs.....or ground beef. Been looking at recipes and nuthin strikes my fancy. ugh...I hate cooking for myself.



Not really. That's why I've quit cooking.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Not really. That's why I've quit cooking.



yeah....dunno what possessed me to buy this stuff. Guess it'll just be a hamburger and then brown up the rest of the beef and freeze it. Guess I could brown the thighs and freeze them, in case inspiration eventually strikes me.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:yeah....dunno what possessed me to buy this stuff. Guess it'll just be a hamburger and then brown up the rest of the beef and freeze it. Guess I could brown the thighs and freeze them, in case inspiration eventually strikes me.



Can't help ya there; sorry.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

I suspect I'm gonna be in bed very soon.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Can't help ya there; sorry.



so what are YOU gonna have fer supper?

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
Lynnzoi wrote:so what are YOU gonna have fer supper?




AZGman wrote:I suspect I'm gonna be in bed very soon.



guess it's gonna be a bed-lunch!

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

ok, guess yer off to bed....and I am off to the kitchen.

gnite AZ!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:ok, guess yer off to bed....and I am off to the kitchen.

gnite AZ!


Nope; just got in bed; sleep is not yet the goal.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:so what are YOU gonna have fer supper?



I had pizza.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:ok, guess yer off to bed....and I am off to the kitchen.

gnite AZ!



I posted prematurely; wonder if there's a pill for that - and what color it is?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:I posted prematurely; wonder if there's a pill for that - and what color it is?



um....multi-colored

and I did not head for the kitchen...I took a long, hot shower....did some cleaning....got the mail...and now have dropsy-heart trouble again



dropsy down on my ass and don't have the heart to get up again




pizza sounds like a plan

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

good morning everybody! daughter has a doctor"$ apt tomorrow so we are making the long drive back to the mountains today. hubby is going with me this time. we plan to bring another vehical back to the beach. that way if I have to go back for a few days hubby will have a car.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

good morning all
chilly here, think i'll crawl back in bed for a bit.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', j'ner and I'back.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Ooooh, I'm excited. I'm picking up a little 90 amp flux core wire welder today, with coupons and stuff it's only going to cost me $40....Gman will know what I'm talking about.
I've wanted one to play with for a while, just couldn't justify the cost/actual practicity ratio.

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Morning folks.

Daughter spent the night here.
Son is missing. Went to see girlfriend.

Daughter wasn't planning on cold weather. It is going to be freezing (in comparison to summer.)
She is going to borrow my dressy sweater that I use on the sleeveless dresses. If it gets lost, I'm doomed!


Son said one part of the exam was really hard. He was not happy. But they can never judge how they did on exams.
Daughter once took an AP exam and thought she did awful. She got the top score.

Dog did not poop yet.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

//looks for Poof

//no Poof

//sigh

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, anybody.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.