12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Aha, a thread!

Anyone have one of these? We'd love to hear from you.

I'm thinking it would be a good game for a group of kids.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
ThunderThighs wrote:Aha, a thread!

Anyone have one of these? We'd love to hear from you.

I'm thinking it would be a good game for a group of kids.

My brothers and I had one of these when we were younger. I think we played with it once or twice and let the sun bleach it for a few years before we gave it away to goodwill.

Looking at this as an adult I'm thinking I'd like to have one just because it would make a good drinking game. Does anyone want to come up with some rules? Drink if you miss? Opponent drinks if you block a win?

Edit: I just realized this is a pool toy, mine didn't float. This (and drinking) would be way cooler in a pool.

amnewsboy

quality posts: 48 Private Messages amnewsboy

Or, you could invite Wink Martindale and have your own version of Tic Tac Dough! (Prize money not included.)

75blazer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages 75blazer

We just bought one of these about 2 weeks ago. (paid twice as much from the pool store) My 5 year old and his pals like it, though I think they may have just as much fun throwing the bean bags at each other. I haven't actually played it but I have fished the bags out of the skimmer about 6000 times. For this price I say why not. One warning though, the X and O stickers fade fast. We left ours out for only a day or two and the stickers that were face up faded.

BiggyMeows

quality posts: 5 Private Messages BiggyMeows

Could it serve double duty and be played in the grass too? I can't tell if there is enough clearance under the board.

fref

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fref
BiggyMeows wrote:Could it serve double duty and be played in the grass too? I can't tell if there is enough clearance under the board.

From the product features list:

"Can be played in the grass, as well as in the pool"

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

I am on the fence. I think it would be fun as we just bought a house with a pool, but then my little floatie lights and leaves are never in the middle of the pool, they are always collected at some side/end spot so this would probably be a pain in the patuie to play properly

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

cebii

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cebii

My kids are eight, and this is not what they want to do in the pool. They would much rather dive for rings or something.

natalieug

quality posts: 11 Private Messages natalieug

We had the non-pool version of this as kids and used it indoors all the time. Lots of fun for the kids too young to play cornhole.