1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3127 Private Messages lichme

Here they are in a previous woot

Great price for this many diapers. You may want to stock up, as they run through them quick. Even if you have no kids, these are great for baby showers, as new moms can never have enough diapers.

msnevets

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msnevets

A great way to put up with your kids crap.
(lol)

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

When I saw 7th generation diapers pop up on my twitter feed my first thought was, "Woot is taking the whole 'refurb' thing a bit too far."

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

msnevets wrote:A great way to put up with your kids crap.
(lol)

ROFL. Nice.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Here is a well thought out video review:

And here is a very mature well thought out response:

they suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk­kkkkkkkkkkkkk
-ACDC185 2 years ago

lpsession

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lpsession

You can buy 4? Have you ever been able to do this?

jseureau

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jseureau

I bought these last time and I'm not impressed, they bust open and don't hold much.

takidau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages takidau

We bought a pack of these the other day. They are the worst diapers we've ever used. If you can imagine what a diaper made out six or seven layers of their recycled paper towels might be like, you're pretty much imagining these diapers. They have very little absorbency, and soak through ridiculously fast. So either make sure you use a waterproof diaper cover with them, or be ready to pay close attention and change them as soon as they get soiled. If you want an eco-friendly disposable diaper, you're way better off going with Bambo Nature diapers.

CowboyDann

jseureau wrote:I bought these last time and I'm not impressed, they bust open and don't hold much.

They're not for adults Jseureau

Anorion

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Anorion
jseureau wrote:I bought these last time and I'm not impressed, they bust open and don't hold much.

YOU DON'T FEED A BABY CHILI!

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh

I'm excited for the day this type of product doesn't interest me

ThunderThighs

Staff

lpsession wrote:You can buy 4? Have you ever been able to do this?

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ramblux

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ramblux

I'm wondering what some of you people are feeding your kids and how often you're changing them. We use these for both of our girls as overnight diapers (they get rashes easily if they wear their cloth diapers overnight), and they're the best disposable diapers we've found. Best of all, they don't have sodium polyacrylate like other diapers (look it up - it can be toxic and is banned for use in tampons). No leaks, no "bursts" (really man, what are you feeding them?), and they don't smell like those gawdawful diapers with that "baby powder" scent. In fact, they're fragrance free. So, aside from being better for the environment, they are heaps better than anything else we've come across (other than cloth diapers) for keeping our kids dry and rash-free.

brdr159

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brdr159

these diapers are crap!
but really use old newspaper, ot will work better.

msharkin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages msharkin
takidau wrote: be ready to pay close attention and change them as soon as they get soiled.

Preeeeetty sure the child-owner's manual says this is one of the owner's primary functions.

CowboyDann

It's not really tricky to figure out but here is the company website

make sure you register this product and fill out the warranty card completely. You know, just in case it ends up being a crappy buy and you need to return it

kerrym3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kerrym3

The package doesn't say "disposable". It took me awhile to find out if they were cloth or disposable.

ThunderThighs

Staff

brdr159 wrote:these diapers are crap!
but really use old newspaper, ot will work better.

A little more information would help the other wooters.

FORUM MODERATOR

mjgoldman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mjgoldman

We used to put our toddler in these, but then they "improved" the diapers and added some decoration (the Lorax). Suddenly we were dealing with constant leaks. If I knew that these were the old style, I'd be all over them.

jseureau

Anorion wrote:YOU DON'T FEED A BABY CHILI!

Umm I don't feed my 22 month old chili; I'm not sure what you mean by that.

jseureau

CowboyDann wrote:They're not for adults Jseureau

It’s been a long time since I’ve had an accident!

lpsession

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lpsession
ThunderThighs wrote:Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

O.o

mikacz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikacz

Can you split it and get 2 cases of size 3 and 2 cases of size 4? My little one is going through the sizes quickly and I don't know if I will be able to use 4 cases of the same size?

ThunderThighs

Staff

mikacz wrote:Can you split it and get 2 cases of size 3 and 2 cases of size 4? My little one is going through the sizes quickly and I don't know if I will be able to use 4 cases of the same size?

If you order 2 or more 4-packs, it will let you choose a size for each 4-pack in the order. You can't split a 4-pack though.

Hope that helps!

FORUM MODERATOR

dsdonaghy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsdonaghy

I would caution anyone who has not used this brand (or any brand before) to be wary off investing in so many diapers without verifying the fit and brand work for your little one. I bought a big box of 7th Gen at Target once, only to discover that they caused an allergic reaction for my daughter. Not telling you not to buy...just suggesting you try and get a hold of some and trying them out before committing to this volume of diapers

darkdealer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darkdealer

Like with most 7th Generation products, I tried really hard to put up with these diapers lack luster performance but found myself using more of them which offset any environmental benefit. Not only did the tabs break easily, they did not hold much and resulted in messy blow outs that required fist fills of baby wipes. I switched back to pampers and my son was more comfortable, happier and we potty trained him earlier to offset the negative enironmental impact.

nanaejt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nanaejt
Anorion wrote:YOU DON'T FEED A BABY CHILI!

I think you nailed it !

melodiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melodiel

It is a nice thought. . . But Kroger has a chlorine-free brand that is cheaper. . . And cloth is cheaper.

lauriehill4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lauriehill4

To those who have had issues with "leaky diapers"; I am not sure how often you are (or are not) changing your child.I purchased these last month for the very first time and have had no leak issues even when my son had a stomach virus and ended up with diarrhea. I only had one diaper that had a tab break but that only happened while trying to diaper my overly wiggly child. Aside from that, I have had no other issues. Even overnight.I probably change my child more often then a lot of you folks.I just know I wouldn't want to sit in a soggy diaper (that's just plain gross!!)but again even overnight when my child isn't changed every two hours I have never had any issues.Oh wait, One time I did put him in a size 4 instead of a 3 and had diapers leak so maybe the leaky diaper was just not the right size?? These diapers aren't "pretty" but they certainly work wonderfully!

bradcarlson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradcarlson

These are great - we have been using them since my son was an infant. He is now 21 months old. However, this is the same price (if tou factor in shipping) we pay through Amazon Subscribe and Save with prime.

oldirtdog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages oldirtdog

I bought some during the last woot sale, and have not quite used them all up yet. I am not a 7th Generation purist by any means, but I do use them as often as possible. In our situation, we use cheap(ish) huggies for everyday use and the 7th Gen (or other chlorine free option) for over nights. They seem to hold out against leaks well enough and the diapers don't give our kids a rash from all the "deposits" overnight. This is a great deal for us because it brings the price down to just about regular diaper prices... still won't use during the day, though...

drewcroa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages drewcroa

Got them a few weeks ago, just not the biggest fan. Sure they are "supposed" to be better for your baby, but I found that the performance was lacking. We seem to need to change these more often than other name brand diapers, and the seem as though they may not be as comfortable and soft as other brands.

marklangenkamp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marklangenkamp
bluejester wrote:When I saw 7th generation diapers pop up on my twitter feed my first thought was, "Woot is taking the whole 'refurb' thing a bit too far."

I was thinking the same thing. I understand the hand-me-down shoes, and the hand-me-down shirts, but I would think that by the seventh generation it's time to throw these disposable diapers away!

No wonder these diapers are brown!

erinmartinez

quality posts: 1 Private Messages erinmartinez

These are the worst diapers that we ever tried. They leaked almost every time we used them, have a gross brown color that looks odd hanging out of a onesie, and are frequently on sale for $4 a pack at our local grocery store. We threw several packs away, rather than regifting this junk.

fluffman86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fluffman86

I bought 3 boxes of these the last time. BEST DIAPERS EVER. The only ones that function anywhere near as well are the Target brand diapers. These are a tad more expensive, but no tax, so it's kind of a trade off.

Our son is a heavy wetter. If he drinks a little extra milk or water at bed time, then Sam's club diapers, Huggies, Pampers...they all leak. Sam's were the worst offenders as they would hold a lot of pee but feel wet on the front. These 7th gen have had ZERO leaks.

ARigMom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ARigMom

I used these off and on for my son. He was sensitive to some ofthe other bands at first and i had won a 6 month supply in a contest. They did the job for the most part. Because they stay damp to the touch, I used them when we started potty training so he could feel the wet and mess. Worked like a charm! He was fully trained without and carpet accidents in justa few days!

annbewley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annbewley
melodiel wrote:It is a nice thought. . . But Kroger has a chlorine-free brand that is cheaper. . . And cloth is cheaper.

Nailed it. We use cloth but at nighttime we use Kroger's "A Touch of Nature" chlorine free diapers. Much better quality and cheaper!

nidayton

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nidayton

We have been using these diapers since my son was 2 months old (he is 9 months now). He is primarily a cloth diaper baby, but we use these for when we're out and overnights. Yes, overnights! I am not sure how often everyone is changing their baby's diapers, but we've never had trouble with leaks or blowouts.

As far as the color goes, part of their selling point is they don't use dyes (aside from the Lorax pattern) or bleaches; not sure why the color was surprising.

artheathen

quality posts: 3 Private Messages artheathen

Best Diapers Ever!
Bought 3 cases last time, stage 3, great fit, NO LEAKS, bought 4 cases this time, would buy more but limit is 4 cases per person.
Highly Recommend these diapers, can't say enough good things about them!

Artheathen