GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND

I need prayers for two people:

1. My father has been in hospitals for 4 weeks now with pneumonia and breathing problems. The staph infection went away, but the breathing problems are being worked on now.

2. A close friend who had a lumpectomy today. The results of the biopsy will be ready on Wednesday.

Thanks in advance.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
GodfatherND wrote:I need prayers for two people:

1. My father has been in hospitals for 4 weeks now with pneumonia and breathing problems. The staph infection went away, but the breathing problems are being worked on now.

2. A close friend who had a lumpectomy today. The results of the biopsy will be ready on Wednesday.

Thanks in advance.

Will do.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
GodfatherND wrote:I need prayers for two people:

Thanks in advance.

Praying for both.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jawsuser wrote:Praying for both.

Me too.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

GodfatherND

Good news on both counts!

1. My father is improving. He is finally off the ventilator, and they are working on his pulminary therapy.

2. My friend got the results of the biopsy: benign. Woohoo!

I continue my prayers for my father and others listed in this thread.

pooflady

GodfatherND wrote:Good news on both counts!

1. My father is improving. He is finally off the ventilator, and they are working on his pulminary therapy.

Great news.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

jawsuser

GodfatherND wrote:Good news on both counts!

1. My father is improving. He is finally off the ventilator, and they are workiasng on his pulminary therapy.

Wonderful news. will continue to pray for your dad and others.

jawsuser

Please keep my dad and me in your prayers. He is back on hospice. Hasn't been out in two weeks, is too weak to go out and starts coughing like he is going to cough his lungs out. I am giving him breathing treatments every five hours around the clock.

I also need prayers for protection for my lungs. People come to visit and have smells. I am getting affected in my own home. Yet dad thrives with visitors, so don't want to deny him. May just need to start wearing my mask inside when we have visitors.

Was able to get someone to sit with him Saturday so could go out with a cousin and Aunt to celebrate Aunt's birthday. Hope to be able to get someone to sit with him on Weds nights so I can go to church. We have midweek worship and I could get my batteries refilled and get some social time.

Thanks in advance for the prayers. Will try to check in as I am able, conscious enough to make sense, to do so.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
jawsuser wrote:Please keep my dad and me in your prayers. He is back on hospice. Hasn't been out in two weeks, is too weak to go out and starts coughing like he is going to cough his lungs out. I am giving him breathing treatments every five hours around the clock.

I also need prayers for protection for my lungs. People come to visit and have smells. I am getting affected in my own home. Yet dad thrives with visitors, so don't want to deny him. May just need to start wearing my mask inside when we have visitors.

Was able to get someone to sit with him Saturday so could go out with a cousin and Aunt to celebrate Aunt's birthday. Hope to be able to get someone to sit with him on Weds nights so I can go to church. We have midweek worship and I could get my batteries refilled and get some social time.

Thanks in advance for the prayers. Will try to check in as I am able, conscious enough to make sense, to do so.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady

jawsuser wrote:Please keep my dad and me in your prayers. He is back on hospice. Hasn't been out in two weeks, is too weak to go out and starts coughing like he is going to cough his lungs out. I am giving him breathing treatments every five hours around the clock.

Will be thinking of you.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Will do.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Prayer sent for you both

In the end only kindness matters

GodfatherND

Keeping you both in my prayers.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

My friend's baby girl is in surgery right now having an eye removed because of a build up of pressure that could not be relieved by surgery. She is fully blind in that eye (and mostly blind in the other) and has been in extreme pain for several days. Please pray for this little princess that her pain will leave with her eye and she will be back to her joyful bouncy self. I believe her 5th birthday was this past weekend, but she was in too much pain to enjoy it.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:My friend's baby girl is in surgery right now having an eye removed because of a build up of pressure that could not be relieved by surgery. She is fully blind in that eye (and mostly blind in the other) and has been in extreme pain for several days. Please pray for this little princess that her pain will leave with her eye and she will be back to her joyful bouncy self. I believe her 5th birthday was this past weekend, but she was in too much pain to enjoy it.

Sure will. Poor baby.

KtCallista

KtCallista wrote:My friend's baby girl is in surgery right now having an eye removed because of a build up of pressure that could not be relieved by surgery. She is fully blind in that eye (and mostly blind in the other) and has been in extreme pain for several days. Please pray for this little princess that her pain will leave with her eye and she will be back to her joyful bouncy self. I believe her 5th birthday was this past weekend, but she was in too much pain to enjoy it.

Update: She came through the surgery not long after I posted. She will hopefully be released around lunchtime tomorrow and then get an artificial eye in 3 weeks.

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:Update: She came through the surgery not long after I posted. She will hopefully be released around lunchtime tomorrow and then get an artificial eye in 3 weeks.

Keeping her and her family in our prayers.

jawsuser

KtCallista wrote:Update: She came through the surgery not long after I posted. She will hopefully be released around lunchtime tomorrow and then get an artificial eye in 3 weeks.

Praying for her. Sad to hear she has been in such pain. High pressures will do that.

On a positive note dad is doing better. He still is having some problems breathing, but on the whole is back to his more normal self.

sharjeel10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharjeel10

praying for everyone and ask to prayer for my mom and sis,

jawsuser

sharjeel10 wrote:praying for everyone and ask to prayer for my mom and sis,

Praying for your Mom and sis.

Has anyone heard from Godfather?

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

a good friend of mine is fighting for her life tonight. She was 6 months pregnant with her 3rd child - her girl - and has been ill for 2 weeks with a GI problem. Last night was rushed to hosp, lost the baby en route, is now in ICU on a ventilator, in renal failure and on dialysis. She has 2 young boys and a husband who need her. please send prayers and healing energies.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Lynnzoi wrote:a good friend of mine is fighting for her life tonight. She was 6 months pregnant with her 3rd child - her girl - and has been ill for 2 weeks with a GI problem. Last night was rushed to hosp, lost the baby en route, is now in ICU on a ventilator, in renal failure and on dialysis. She has 2 young boys and a husband who need her. please send prayers and healing energies.

Will do.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

GodfatherND

sharjeel10 wrote:praying for everyone and ask to prayer for my mom and sis,

Praying for all involved.

For everyone else, I have finally returned home from my father's funeral. I'm glad to be home!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Will do.

Of course.

pooflady

GodfatherND wrote:Praying for all involved.

For everyone else, I have finally returned home from my father's funeral. I'm glad to be home!

Thinking of you.

GodfatherND

pooflady wrote:Thinking of you.

I'm in a good place. Thanks

GodfatherND

Twenty-five years ago, a church bus was returning to the Radcliff/Elizabethtown, Kentucky, area with children and adult chaperones from their trip to the King's Island.

At the same time, a drunk driver was headed north. Near Carrollton, Kentucky, his pickup truck crossed the median and crashed into the door of the school bus. The children, who had been tired and sleeping from the day's activities, woke up to a fireball inside the bus.

Twenty-seven people died that night, mostly children. Some of the survivors were badly burned. The drunk driver survived and served his time in prison, and the bus manufacturers created safer buses.

On this anniversary, please say a prayer for the survivors, their families, and the families of those who did not survive.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

To all who have requested prayers, know that I will be adding you and your concerns to my ongoing prayers.

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

thank you all - friend weaned off of ventilator today! Has had 2 surgeries to deal with the infection she had (believe from ruptured appendix). Still has a lot to deal with but is getting better. have had so much bad news this week with friends/family...this news is fantabulous!

KtCallista

Lynnzoi wrote:thank you all - friend weaned off of ventilator today! Has had 2 surgeries to deal with the infection she had (believe from ruptured appendix). Still has a lot to deal with but is getting better. have had so much bad news this week with friends/family...this news is fantabulous!

Thank you for the update. It sounds like she still has a very long way to go, knowing from a similar experience.... We will keep praying for her.

pooflady

Lynnzoi wrote:thank you all - friend weaned off of ventilator today! Has had 2 surgeries to deal with the infection she had (believe from ruptured appendix). Still has a lot to deal with but is getting better. have had so much bad news this week with friends/family...this news is fantabulous!

Talk to us if you want to.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Still praying for everyone.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

jawsuser

Praying for everyone. Godfather glad to hear you are home. You have been in my thoughts and prayers regularly.

jawsuser

Please pray for the dam across the road. It is a very old earthen dam with holes in it from the gators and beavers. We have received about 16 inches of rain in under 36 hours.

Dad said the last time we received 19 inches in 36 hours the dam broke and the water came up to the bottom of the house. My aunt remembers snakes, eels and fish getting in the house.

The dam was built three feet higher when it was rebuilt. The water is already running over the top of the gates on the spillway. My cousin will come tomorrow and pull the gates some. He is concerned that will blow the culvert under the road out and possibly wash under the house. I share his concern, but would rather see the culvert go than the whole dam.

Things could be getting even more interesting in our house! Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

pooflady

jawsuser wrote:Please pray for the dam across the road. It is a very old earthen dam with holes in it from the gators and beavers. We have received about 16 inches of rain in under 36 hours.

Dad said the last time we received 19 inches in 36 hours the dam broke and the water came up to the bottom of the house. My aunt remembers snakes, eels and fish getting in the house.

The dam was built three feet higher when it was rebuilt. The water is already running over the top of the gates on the spillway. My cousin will come tomorrow and pull the gates some. He is concerned that will blow the culvert under the road out and possibly wash under the house. I share his concern, but would rather see the culvert go than the whole dam.

Things could be getting even more interesting in our house! Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

Wow! Yes, of course. Keep us posted.

stunna735

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stunna735

Can somebody pray with me for

My Muslim buddy working at the gas station who can not well

My room mate Charley and his addictions and lack of spiritual enrichment

My self and my shopping addiction

My friends and family lacking the Lord's wisdom and richness: Anthony, Dean, Sarah, Trina, Me, and you.

jawsuser

stunna735 wrote:Can somebody pray with me for

My Muslim buddy working at the gas station who can not well

My room mate Charley and his addictions and lack of spiritual enrichment

My self and my shopping addiction

My friends and family lacking the Lord's wisdom and richness: Anthony, Dean, Sarah, Trina, Me, and you.

Praying for the Lord's mercy and grace in meeting each need that you have mentioned.

jawsuser

Lots of cancer prayer requests today.

My aunt Lorriene. Her cancer is back in a bad way and her blood test results are so bad they usually can't give her treatment. She is so bad I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't die before my dad

My aunt Wanda has bladder cancer. The chemo and radiation is beginning to get to her. She was running a fever Friday and slept 12 hours Saturday night. She also has no appetite, which is REALLY unusual for her.

Dad's hospice volunteer Catherine has cancer and won't be serving as his hospice volunteer any longer.

Marie, our main driver, had all her muscles freeze up on her last week and totalled her car. She doesn't know what happened and hasn't been able to get in and see her doctor yet about it.

And of course my dad. He is having trouble swallowing everything now. We puree a lot of his food. His breathing sounds horrible most of the time.

Thanks for the prayers! They are the best gift we can give or receive.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Will do Jaws.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

My grandmother was admitted to hospital this morning. She began having problems last night, but in her independence did not want to be taken to the ER last night. She will be in hospital in the next few days for tests, and observation, and whatever else. She is going in for an MRI tonight and speaking with physical therapists and speech therapists and all that. She has a weakness on her right side that they are observing and her blood pressure is high.

I'm leaving in a few hours to get ready to fly to the other side of the country for training and will only have intermittent internet over the next few days if at all.

Update (8:00pm Woot Standard Time): She is in ICU because of her high blood pressure, the shots have started to bring it down. She's mad she's there, she doesn't want anyone to know, so if you follow me on FB please don't post on my wall.