jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
KtCallista wrote:Happy Easter!

Last Post

Happy Easter!

Easter is my favorite holiday - even better than Christmas. I have actually thought of sending out Easter cards rather than Christmas cards. After all Easter is the sole point of Christmas and was celebrated from the beginning. And we actually know the true date, or how to figure it out!

LP

GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
jawsuser wrote:I should have looked at this post yesterday. Then maybe I wouldn't have accidently put my hydrogen peroxide contact cleaning solution into my contact as a wetting solution.

The good news is that after about three or four minutes of serious rinsing my eye seemed to be okay. Called the Dr office to double check it wouldn't cause any lasting damage to any of my previous surgeries and that it was okay to take my normal drops.

Was hoping to get to go to sunrise service, but uncle has an infected tooth. Hopefully he will be feeling good enough to come to reunion tomorrow. We will see what tomorrow holds.
Last post.

I hope your eye has no permanent damage.

Happy Easter LP

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

The new woot, shall we call the color, carrot?

LP

Beware the V'owls screech!

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:The new woot, shall we call the color, carrot?

LP

Yes, that or tangerine.

lp

GodfatherND

lplady wrote:Yes, that or tangerine.

lp

LP

jawsuser

GodfatherND wrote:I hope your eye has no permanent damage.

Happy Easter LP

Thankfully no permanent damage, just very red and painful for a day. I rearranged the bottles so that shouldn't happen again.

LP

GodfatherND

jawsuser wrote:Thankfully no permanent damage, just very red and painful for a day. I rearranged the bottles so that shouldn't happen again.

LP

Last Post

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:Last Post

Laster Post

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:Laster Post

We had snow on the ground yesterday morning. I'm getting tired of snow. We're supposed to get more this Sunday. Ugh.

Last Post

jawsuser

GodfatherND wrote:We had snow on the ground yesterday morning. I'm getting tired of snow. We're supposed to get more this Sunday. Ugh.

Last Post

Snow should only be allowed on the mountains where it belongs. Last est Post est.

GodfatherND

jawsuser wrote:Snow should only be allowed on the mountains where it belongs. Last est Post est.

Agreed.

LP

tennisplayer121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
GodfatherND wrote:Agreed.

LP

Last poster post last post

Last Post

KtCallista

jawsuser wrote:Snow should only be allowed on the mountains where it belongs. Last est Post est.

Disagree, but mostly because we barely got any snow this year and are looking at a seriously severe drought and water restrictions again.

LP

tennisplayer121

LP

Last Post

KtCallista

tennisplayer121 wrote:LP

Last Post

tennisplayer121

KtCallista wrote:Last Post

no no no...
LP!

Last Post

KtCallista

tennisplayer121 wrote:no no no...
LP!

Yes yes yes!

Last Post

tennisplayer121

KtCallista wrote:Yes yes yes!

Last Post

No no no!
So...my alma mater is in division 2 NCAA sports...they are playing today in the national championship. I never thought I'd be able to say that.

LP

Last Post

KtCallista

tennisplayer121 wrote:No no no!
So...my alma mater is in division 2 NCAA sports...they are playing today in the national championship. I never thought I'd be able to say that.

LP

ummm congrats. Our women's team won their division this year, they weren't predicted to do nearly that well. Don't really follow it, but working at the U I get all the emails.

LP

tennisplayer121

KtCallista wrote:ummm congrats. Our women's team won their division this year, they weren't predicted to do nearly that well. Don't really follow it, but working at the U I get all the emails.

LP

Yeah, I don't follow mine either, but my facebook newsfeed started exploding with posts when they made it to the final four...and then I even got e-mails from a professor to one of my old e-mail addresses giving all the details about what they were doing. I imagine the e-mails were crazy with actually being at the university for you.

LP

Last Post

jawsuser

tennisplayer121 wrote:Yeah, I don't follow mine either, but my facebook newsfeed started exploding with posts when they made it to the final four...and then I even got e-mails from a professor to one of my old e-mail addresses giving all the details about what they were doing. I imagine the e-mails were crazy with actually being at the university for you.

LP

So out of curiosity what is your alma mater? My most recent Alma matter made it to the first round and lost. Oh well. I don't usually follow sports. I think I'm allergic. Or maybe all those times of having people fight over whose turn it was to get stuck with me have something to do with it.

LP

GodfatherND

jawsuser wrote:So out of curiosity what is your alma mater? My most recent Alma matter made it to the first round and lost. Oh well. I don't usually follow sports. I think I'm allergic. Or maybe all those times of having people fight over whose turn it was to get stuck with me have something to do with it.

LP

My father is back in the hospital. He is battling congestive heart failure and had a few seizures and possible brain damage. I'm going to wait until Wednesday for the blizzards to pass before driving to Kentucky to see him. I'll be gone for 2-4 weeks or longer.

LP

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:My father is back in the hospital. He is battling congestive heart failure and had a few seizures and possible brain damage. I'm going to wait until Wednesday for the blizzards to pass before driving to Kentucky to see him. I'll be gone for 2-4 weeks or longer.

LP

We'll be praying for you. Do check in whenever you are able.

LP

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:We'll be praying for you. Do check in whenever you are able.

LP

We found out the results of the most recent CAT scan on my father's brain. It appears that there is extensive brain damage, and he is not expected to regain consciousness. He is alive on a ventilator; he is able to take some breaths on his own. His heart is strong (that's good). My sister told me that she authorized a DNR (Do Not Resucitate) order. We don't know how long he's got. It's still looking like Thursday is the day for me to leave because of the blizzard.

My postings will be erratic, but I will always have the...

Last Post

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:We found out the results of the most recent CAT scan on my father's brain. It appears that there is extensive brain damage, and he is not expected to regain consciousness. He is alive on a ventilator; he is able to take some breaths on his own. His heart is strong (that's good). My sister told me that she authorized a DNR (Do Not Resucitate) order. We don't know how long he's got. It's still looking like Thursday is the day for me to leave because of the blizzard.

My postings will be erratic, but I will always have the...

Last Post

Do be safe. I have friends in your area and a bit to the East posting crazy snow reports and if it's like proper spring snow it's the heavy wet stuff. I pray your father is comfortable and I'm glad your sister is there. I hope you can be support for each other.

LP

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:Do be safe. I have friends in your area and a bit to the East posting crazy snow reports and if it's like proper spring snow it's the heavy wet stuff. I pray your father is comfortable and I'm glad your sister is there. I hope you can be support for each other.

LP

Rapid City, South Dakota, got over 20 inches of snow from the blizzard by this morning, and they were expecting more snow today. Sioux Falls is continuing to get snow from this storm, and that's right in my path.

On Friday, there is a small window of opportunity for me to leave between storms. I'll know more when the weather is updated tomorrow.

Ugh.

Thanks for the prayers.

LP

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:Rapid City, South Dakota, got over 20 inches of snow from the blizzard by this morning, and they were expecting more snow today. Sioux Falls is continuing to get snow from this storm, and that's right in my path.

On Friday, there is a small window of opportunity for me to leave between storms. I'll know more when the weather is updated tomorrow.

Ugh.

Thanks for the prayers.

LP

I do hope you had safe travels before storms.

LP

jawsuser

GodfatherND wrote:Rapid City, South Dakota, got over 20 inches of snow from the blizzard by this morning, and they were expecting more snow today. Sioux Falls is continuing to get snow from this storm, and that's right in my path.

Ugh.

Thanks for the prayers.

LP

Praying also for your trip safety, your father, and your family as you walk through this difficult time.

LP

KtCallista

LP

jawsuser

KtCallista

jawsuser wrote:LP

LP

norcalbecca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca

Last Post.

KtCallista

norcalbecca wrote:Last Post.

Last (very nervous about my interview tomorrow) Post

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Godfather, thoughts & prayers sent out to you and your family.

KtC, can imagine it's nerve wrecking waiting for the decision. Good luck!

last post

norcalbecca

LP

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Godfather, thoughts & prayers sent out to you and your family.

KtC, can imagine it's nerve wrecking waiting for the decision. Good luck!

last post

Thanks, I'm hoping for news soon. Will be very distracted in St. Louis next week.

Godfather, still praying for you.

LP

jawsuser

KtCallista wrote:Thanks, I'm hoping for news soon. Will be very distracted in St. Louis next week.

Godfather, still praying for you.

LP

Has anyone heard from Godfather on how his dad is? LP

KtCallista

jawsuser wrote:Has anyone heard from Godfather on how his dad is? LP

No, but I just got back.

LP

norcalbecca

Last Post