dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:My last paint covered post.






Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It may be paint covered, but it isn't the



last post

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:It may be paint covered, but it isn't the


last post



I'm covered in paint, thanks to the stupid cheap dye boots!

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:I'm covered in paint, thanks to the stupid cheap dye boots!

LP



Not even going to ask


lp

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Not even going to ask


lp



cosplay outfits! Ver2 needs white boots. Guy at the shoe store who also cosplays says, "buy some cheap ones and spray paint them." These may have been too cheap. The dye mixed with the paint and ran down the boot. grr.


LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:cosplay outfits! Ver2 needs white boots. Guy at the shoe store who also cosplays says, "buy some cheap ones and spray paint them." These may have been too cheap. The dye mixed with the paint and ran down the boot. grr.


LP



Wow! Sept.29th? Is that a new lp holder record?

last post

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Wow! Sept.29th? Is that a new lp holder record?

last post



Maybe

but you didn't get it with your

last post

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

Last Post

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista

Back from Geek Girl Con!!!!!

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:Back from Geek Girl Con!!!!!

Last Post



That's about long enough.

Upsy daisy.

LP

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:That's about long enough.

Upsy daisy.

LP



I can't help it if I'm just that good at maintaining a Last Post!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
dontwantaname wrote:It may be paint covered, but it isn't the


last post



pix or it didn't happen

lp

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:pix or it didn't happen

lp



LOL! Poor dname, she's pictorially impaired.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:LOL! Poor dname, she's pictorially impaired.

LP



How do I always end up with the top post?????


Not the top post last post

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:How do I always end up with the top post?????


Not the top post last post



You are special

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:You are special

Last Post




So are you, but your last post wasn't the
last post

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:So are you, but your last post wasn't the
last post



Nothing wrong with being special, just have to realize that the rest of the world won't understand

Last post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:Nothing wrong with being special, just have to realize that the rest of the world won't understand

Last post



You can't spell special without
.
.
.
.
LP

move along

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

j5 wrote:You can't spell special without
.
.
.
.
LP



special

lp

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
dontwantaname wrote:special

lp



that would be secia
+
lp

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:that would be secia
+
lp



umm yeah

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Since I'm not around often enough to ever get a top post pic anymore I'm doing a somewhere on the page pic instead.



last post

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:Since I'm not around often enough to ever get a top post pic anymore I'm doing a somewhere on the page pic instead.



last post



Love the picture, but Rushmore is in South Dakota, and umm don't the presidents face North? Maybe I'm mistaken on that last, I mean I did have the flu (really bad) the one time I was there.

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:Love the picture, but Rushmore is in South Dakota, and umm don't the presidents face North? Maybe I'm mistaken on that last, I mean I did have the flu (really bad) the one time I was there.

Last Post



Just dropped in for a quick lp and ended up needing to look up which way it faced. lol
It faces southeast according to two random pages I picked from Google search.

Hopefully I'll find some time this week to drop in and read back on the threads. TTFN

last post

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
lplady wrote:Just dropped in for a quick lp and ended up needing to look up which way it faced. lol
It faces southeast according to two random pages I picked from Google search.

Hopefully I'll find some time this week to drop in and read back on the threads. TTFN

last post



good to see you again Lepidoptera Lady

LP (doptera)

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:Just dropped in for a quick lp and ended up needing to look up which way it faced. lol
It faces southeast according to two random pages I picked from Google search.

Hopefully I'll find some time this week to drop in and read back on the threads. TTFN

last post



I guess I coulda looked that up. Since of direction was all turned around with that flu. Orc was just saying last night (there was a short on Mt. Rushmore after a show we were watching on PBS) that he really enjoyed going there even if neither of us could stand for more than a few minutes and we didn't really get to walk around more than the museum.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:I guess I coulda looked that up. Since of direction was all turned around with that flu. Orc was just saying last night (there was a short on Mt. Rushmore after a show we were watching on PBS) that he really enjoyed going there even if neither of us could stand for more than a few minutes and we didn't really get to walk around more than the museum.

LP



nothing to add to this.

lp

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:nothing to add to this.

lp



no not really much to contribute here either.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:no not really much to contribute here either.

LP



Total loss of interest all around

LP

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:Total loss of interest all around

LP



Seems that way.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:Seems that way.

LP



Persistence is futile.
You will be lastpostinated.

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:Persistence is futile.
You will be lastpostinated.



It's possible

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:It's possible

Last Post

oh! How the fighty have mallen.

LP

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:oh! How the fighty have mallen.

LP



Oh THANK YOU!!!!!

I've been racked with guilt eveytime I think of bumping this thread.

Last post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:Oh THANK YOU!!!!!

I've been racked with guilt eveytime I think of bumping this thread.

Last post



cheers!

don't be so quick on the draw next time.

lp

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:cheers!

don't be so quick on the draw next time.

lp



That better?

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:That better?

LP

I sincerely hope you didn't hurt yourself.


LP

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:I sincerely hope you didn't hurt yourself.


LP



No no, I wander in and out. No strain yet.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:No no, I wander in and out. No strain yet.

LP



Seems it's time for me to wander in and out as I'm doing holiday shopping online.

KtC, I thought this sale might be something you'd be interested in for Christmas gifts. I couldn't pass it up. I love their stuff and can't beat that price.

Hi J5, nice to see you too!

//going to go wander around the net now//

last post

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:Seems it's time for me to wander in and out as I'm doing holiday shopping online.

KtC, I thought this sale might be something you'd be interested in for Christmas gifts. I couldn't pass it up. I love their stuff and can't beat that price.

Hi J5, nice to see you too!

//going to go wander around the net now//

last post



That is a good deal! Blocks are a staple for kids, they are the most played with item in our church nursery. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to bring any more preschool blocks or block like products home. I think I like them more than my kids

When Ver1 was born my friend's mom gave me all the old wooden blocks her kids had played with (neither plans on having kids of their own). My grown friends (admittedly most are engineers) spent hours and hours playing with those blocks the first several times they came to see the baby.

Blocks are for everyone and forever!

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:That is a good deal! Blocks are a staple for kids, they are the most played with item in our church nursery. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to bring any more preschool blocks or block like products home. I think I like them more than my kids

When Ver1 was born my friend's mom gave me all the old wooden blocks her kids had played with (neither plans on having kids of their own). My grown friends (admittedly most are engineers) spent hours and hours playing with those blocks the first several times they came to see the baby.

Blocks are for everyone and forever!

LP

my kids are both at the Lego's portion of their "building" development, but they both tore it up with their blocks.

Good to see you lplady, sad that I'm here more than you lately. I thought for a while it was left to Kt and I to keep this thing going.

move along