pinkgreenbean

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pinkgreenbean

darn, let down...no baby item :-/ nite nite all

Snapshot of my life: Mensa Mama, Physicist's Wife, Green Chemist, General Know-It-All

duckcake

quality posts: 44 Private Messages duckcake

I think this is the 1st time i haven't seen the monkeys sell out..

Hi people =þ

NascarDad

quality posts: 21 Private Messages NascarDad

Woe is me, the little red woot key chain monkeys are so lonely they could have used some new friends, like these little black woot key chain monkeys.

kg11995

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kg11995
Mommyoftwo wrote:I was simply asking a question trying to get a real answer.
How about you try really hard next time and restrain yourself from saying anything useless and stupid.

Plus if you can't properly use the word "you're" let alone spell, why even bother trying to post something smart.

K,Thanks.

YOU GO MOMMYOFTWO, BUST HIS CHOPS, DOWN GOES DUCKCAKE!!!

grasshopperjonez

quality posts: 9 Private Messages grasshopperjonez

YA!!!
Got my monkeys today and they are sooo cute!!
The only thing I don't like is you have to squeeze them to make them scream, then fling them. But a suppose you wouldn't want them constantly going off in your pocket or purse.

I like....

Edit:
I found out that 2 of the 3 I got stop screaming with you fling them. only 1 of them really work(squeeze to scream, fling, make cat run hissing out of the room)

Should I try to get woot! to send me 2 more and send them back the 2 (broke) ones? or are there any even left..?

Your friendly neighborhood GrassHopper

PengLord

quality posts: 8 Private Messages PengLord

One of my 3 doesn't say "Woot" on the cape, instead is says "Montclair, Shop Montclair, CA, www.cityofmontclair.org" I'd be tempted to ask for a replacement, but I kinda like the obscurity involved with getting a non-Woot monkey from Woot. It's much like instead of a box of monkeys, I got a random Boggy Old Creature instead.

danny31004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danny31004

My monkey is lost... =/
E-mailed service@woot.com after a month of waiting... sigh

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

need more keychain monkeys in different colors. all I have seen are red and black

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*