zenisu

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zenisu

I love the idea - we spend way too much at retail for kids junk. Even Amazon adds up quickly when the holidays roll around.

Keep it young kid related, since older teenage kids can use half the electronic toys that are already sold on the regular woot.

So far no toys or products have been posted that are suitable for babies and toddlers, although I guess a loud toothbrush holder is suitable for anyone that doesn't have ears.

Don't forget about the 0-5 year olds that can't play intricate games please! Push toys, balls, large legos (duplos), oversized cars and trucks, dolls, kitchen sets, paints, easels, any kind of large toy that can easily be gifted at a birthday party, etc.

eaglefly21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eaglefly21

Just found kids.woot and love the idea! Keep up the good work. Oh, and when it is time for a kidd-off, make sure that the bag o' carp doesn't actually CONTAIN a full diaper... that would not be cool. Funny, but wayyy not cool.

cwoods2124

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwoods2124
NoSalt wrote:Awesome. Just had my 2nd kid and was never going to buy him anything. He was only to receive hand-me-downs. Now he has a glimmer of hope of getting something from kids.woot.com.

Oh so true..my unemployment dollars should go far here...

susiekahler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages susiekahler

I didn't think woot could be beat. Now woot outdid itself!!!

KarinP

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KarinP
unusualpsycho wrote:
. . . With all of the other great options for a new WOOT like fruit.woot, cheese.woot, candy.woot, reptile.woot, tobacco.woot, s&m.woot or adult.woot, etc, . . .

Dude! Obviously you don't have furry pets, you left out: .............. PET.WOOT .............

: - D

No kids here, and past the age of having any, but who cares? KIDS.WOOT is adorable. I had to (yes! HAD TO!) get not one, not two, but THREE sets of the cartoons last weekend for my, ahem, 'adult friends'. Because, after all, we are all kids at heart.
Except for u.p., evidently.

heh. I think I like the abbreviation of your name : - P

benbunte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benbunte

To the person who asked what a LR06 battery is
it's a AA ...my kid will love this !!

soozenchoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soozenchoo

This is a dangerous site! This is my second purchase (and I ordered 3 both times!). The backpack is too small for even kids in Kindergarten. My daughter just started K and she needed to put her lunch box inside her backpack. It is a great gift for kids ages 2-4 though.

ElHefe2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ElHefe2000

Thanks for the kids site. My nephew will now get many things from woot!

I woot therefore I am

A wise wooter once said, unless they're bleeding, puking or burning - no one gets attention until the 'sold out' sign!

Finally scored a bag 'o carp on 12/25/2008

Rhari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rhari

Nice to see a woot site I can relate to and not feel guilty about spending money on :D My two year old is going to be a happy girl come christmas! Thanks guys!!

charlottelouise1911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charlottelouise1911

Wool has HORRID CUSTOMER service!!! Do not buy from them!!!!

charlottelouise1911

Wool has HORRID CUSTOMER service!!! Do not buy from them!!!!

charlottelouise1911

Woot has HORRID CUSTOMER service!!! Do not buy from them!!!!