jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Sliced banana on rye toast and tea.


pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Spanish peanuts



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

coffeenogrumpy


quality posts: 1 Private Messages coffeenogrumpy

i have some of those spanish peanuts..
tonight i made a white lasagna and damn it was good

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
pooflady wrote:Spanish peanuts



coffeenogrumpy wrote:i have some of those spanish peanuts..
tonight i made a white lasagna and damn it was good



3 peanuts in a row! And 2 pastas...

eggplant pasta bake with peanuts and cashews on the side.


klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Nuttin' yet. Lunch out - Firehouse Subs. Yum.

SnifferSir


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnifferSir

Kung Pao Pork and a couple egg rolls (when it gets here)

Call me masochistic... But I wish 'STUPID' was painful !!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Pineapple chunks.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Home-made smoothie. Ingredients: frozen strawberries, blueberries, a banana, silken tofu, vanilla flaxseed milk and fresh mint. A little too cold for winter, but still yum!


Narfcake


quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

Homemade oatmeal cookies. With raisins that DON'T ruin everything.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Leftover peas from dinner.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

BLT with extra bacon and a smoothie.

My internal time clock is still traveling.

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall



creamed chicken and garlic mushrooms.

not terribly photogenic, but not bad tasting.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Veggie wrap - portabello mushrooms, avocado, sprouts, lettuce, tomato and a little honey mustard dressing in a spinach tortilla.


inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jasneko wrote:Veggie wrap - portabello mushrooms, avocado, sprouts, lettuce, tomato and a little honey mustard dressing in a spinach tortilla.



Yum.

I have an apple. So healthy!

I'm just hanging out, really.

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
inkycatz wrote:Yum.

I have an apple. So healthy!



I usually have an apple a day, but I'm out. So, it's raisins tonight.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
dougall wrote:

creamed chicken and garlic mushrooms.

not terribly photogenic, but not bad tasting.

It looks pukey. Food is hard to photo and make look good. As long as it tastes ok.

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
Raining wrote:It looks pukey. Food is hard to photo and make look good. As long as it tastes ok.



doesn't it just?

I can do better, but I only had a few seconds and my phone handy, so no cropping, no post processing and awful lighting. posting really bad pictures appeals to my dark childish side and is unlikely to have people inviting themselves over to eat.


but thankyou for your honesty, there's some in the fridge still if anyone would like.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

chicken quesadillas, but put too much filling inside.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

strawberries

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining


orange juice and vodka

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
Raining wrote:orange juice and vodka



sounds good.

you brought enough to share... right?

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
dougall wrote:doesn't it just?

I can do better, but I only had a few seconds and my phone handy, so no cropping, no post processing and awful lighting. posting really bad pictures appeals to my dark childish side and is unlikely to have people inviting themselves over to eat.


but thankyou for your honesty, there's some in the fridge still if anyone would like.

I am going to decline this offer to dine with you. Thanks anyway.

xpenguin


quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

Rotini Alla Vodka. Yum.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

acai smoothie.


ochopika


quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Walnut and dried apricots. Be careful with dried fruit...it all has a lot of fiber. Don't eat more than 10 apricots at a time. I found this out the hard way.

(ps: I love lurking on this forum. I thought i'd post something this time tho, and of course it is TMI :P)

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
ochopika wrote:Walnut and dried apricots. Be careful with dried fruit...it all has a lot of fiber. Don't eat more than 10 apricots at a time. I found this out the hard way.

(ps: I love lurking on this forum. I thought i'd post something this time tho, and of course it is TMI :P)



lol Hi Ochopika!

Most people found on EBW hang over on PWA, but if you've been lurking you probably already know that.

They appreciate it when new posters arrive and join in so feel free to post there also.



Edit: forgot to say what I was eating...cheesesteak with fried onions, hot peppers and a very thick delicious strawberry milkshake.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lplady wrote:
They appreciate it when new posters arrive and join in so feel free to post there also.

(edit)

Edit: forgot to say what I was eating...cheesesteak with fried onions, hot peppers and a very thick delicious strawberry milkshake.



Yum, that sounds delicious. I'm not eating anything right now, but I did want to share I finished off the last of the current pile of blueberries for breakfast this morning. So delicious and good for me. I love berries.

I'm just hanging out, really.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Drinking a McD's iced coffee. Love them.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
pooflady wrote:Drinking a McD's iced coffee. Love them.



Drinking homemade orange juice that I then carbonated.

1. Squeezing a lot of oranges is tedious.
2. I really would like a Shamrock Shake.

I'm just hanging out, really.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
inkycatz wrote:Drinking homemade orange juice that I then carbonated.

1. Squeezing a lot of oranges is tedious.
2. I really would like a Shamrock Shake.



1. But so good tasting when it's done!
2. What is the flavor of a shamrock?

Leftover pineapple fried rice.


inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jasneko wrote:1. But so good tasting when it's done!
2. What is the flavor of a shamrock?



1. I've gotten faster at it, just takes practice apparently.
2. Kinda minty.

currently consuming a Trader Joe's chocolate croissant.

I'm just hanging out, really.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
inkycatz wrote:1. I've gotten faster at it, just takes practice apparently.
2. Kinda minty.

currently consuming a Trader Joe's chocolate croissant.

hehe I'm sure it does, I'm too lazy to do it myself, but I've enjoyed it when when someone else squeezes it: )

Minty.. ok! Recently tried adding mint leaves (from a plant) to smoothies, and wow, adds a really fresh taste!

I want a chocolate croissant! One of my favs. I need to get to TJs, a trip is long overdue...


inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

M&Ms, at 8:30am. Yeah, I know.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
inkycatz wrote:M&Ms, at 8:30am. Yeah, I know.



There was a study published not too long ago that showed eating dessert after breakfast was better than eating it after dinner. So, load up early!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

The strawberries I was supposed to have yesterday for breakfast, with Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic drizzled on top.

Yes, wine.woot is responsible for all my fancy foody addictions.

I'm just hanging out, really.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Salad - romaine lettuce, spinach, chickpeas, baby tomatoes, peanuts, cilantro, sesame seeds, scoop of hummus.
Dash of mint leaves, scallions, olive oil, sesame oil, nutritional yeast, pepper and lemon juice.


Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Newman's Own Ginger mints.

Crispy little sugary bombs of spicy ginger.

Oh yes.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hot baloney, fried egg and swiss cheese sammich.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Mango.

Omnomnom.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Mavyn wrote:Mango.

Omnomnom.

I had mango last night...sooo good.
Currently: have to find something to eat.