jimswife0519

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimswife0519

http://www.gofundme.com/1dbl5k is about a personal friend of mine. I see all the people on my facebook donating bucks to save animals from shelters and adopted abandoned pets that are being fostered but this is a child, a human child. She has lived with my friend since birth with her 2 older siblings who she has already adopted but because the dad has two other children from a different mom she is having trouble getting the DCFS let her adopt this last child of her niece. They want her to adopt the OTHER 2 who are not related or else they want to adopt the 3 to a different family. Please help her raise the money for an attorney to fight this she has already wiped out everything adopting the first two children. This is so close to my heart because I am raising a child myself (for the last 10 years) and if the Bio Mom every gets real I will be facing legal challenges myself. Please if you can help even just $5.00. thank you in advance.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
dontwantaname wrote:bump

What is the significance of bump?

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jawsuser wrote:What is the significance of bump?

Just bumps the thread back to the top of the page.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:Just bumps the thread back to the top of the page.

Yep, bumping for a good cause.

JBJ Soul Foundation: Hurricane Sandy - NJ Relief & Recovery Fund

carters4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carters4

I would love to suggest one family who can use some help. They are hard working and generally very proud so I know he's been beat up pretty badly financially to even ask.

I hope to be able to donate something in the next couple of days - time to go cash in my piggy bank change.

A home for Mom - water and septic system

Thanks everyone for looking at my post.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser

Hi everyone,

Please help me help others!

There is a ministry that provides Pastors and Missionaries with a vacation place at little to no cost. I am donating some property to help them create a retreat center. There is more property for sale and I am trying to raise money for the other property.

If you can't help with money, word of mouth about the fund raising would be greatly appreciated. Here is the website:
http://www.gofundme.com/1tu0zw

Thanks in advance for your help