pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Josephus, my non-chopper opinion. I think it's hurting you not to have it showing more of the skulls.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

Whoa Dr. J that is one kick ass shirt! Shan, love the design and the colors.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
darthv8r wrote:

Whoa Dr. J that is one kick ass shirt! Shan, love the design and the colors.

Thanks! How did you make that? It looks great. I like how it's only 3 rows and doesn't go further down the shirt.

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

crap! hit the red x instead of iwant one well I resubmitted so if you voted for it, please vote again, thanks!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

click to vote, please!
Silent but deadly...

shan24

Henna anyone?

shan24

Henna Againa. I resubmitted in more traditional henna coloring. Do you think I should remove the b/w one?

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee
shan24 wrote:
Henna Againa. I resubmitted in more traditional henna coloring. Do you think I should remove the b/w one?

I prefer the brown toned one, but you could leave the b/w and see how it does?

edit: I voted for both, though...I would wear either one.

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista

V8r! I would love the DNA one. I used to teach genetics (as did my sister - it's how she paid for college), its flaring the geek cells a bit.

Shan, I like the cream shirt better for the Henna, voting for both.(I voted for your other shirt last night)

Joe - your eyes shirt is neat, voted! As much as I do work with skulls, your shirt isn't working for me, don't know why.

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

Moondragon

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Moondragon

Please take a look and vote if you like it! PM me if you have a comment.

Thanks everybody!

shan24

Thanks JDD and KtC!

Moon, I really like your style, and choice of colors too. I also like the idea but I'm not sure what the pattern is supposed to be. Would the next step in the pattern be the yellow shirt kid going into the washer? But I like your drawing style and the body language of the people is great.

stlwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter

A very late entry. If you like, please vote for it.

stlwooter

and another. I have run out of gas. I looked for my old fractal files, but I can't seem to find the dvd that I burned them on. There are so many boxes! Ah well, it looks like plenty of other people are using fractals, so I'll stick to spirographs. These ones are a little harder to make than the regular variety. I hand draw them and then scan them to a digital file. I rendered these down to two colors, and they lost the patterning that the pen on paper gives them.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

JoeDeeDee wrote:I prefer the brown toned one, but you could leave the b/w and see how it does?

edit: I voted for both, though...I would wear either one.

Me too. I really like it.
I wish I had my hands hennaed when I was young and they were pretty.
I think the girls do it for weddings, the bride and their friends.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

stlwooter

just stopped in to see how my designs were doing. They are both in the New Hotness!!!!!

this has never happened to me before!

I am so happy.

shan24

Good job, stl! I like your color choices.

Thanks, d'name...I think it would be neat too. Do women do that in the U.S.? I can see that taking off among American women, for weddings and any occasion really. Hmm, could be a great new business venture.

stlwooter

shan24 wrote:Good job, stl! I like your color choices.

Thanks, d'name...I think it would be neat too. Do women do that in the U.S.? I can see that taking off among American women, for weddings and any occasion really. Hmm, could be a great new business venture.

Thanks Shan.

Many of my friends would like your henna design.

shan24

stlwooter wrote:Thanks Shan.

Many of my friends would like your henna design.

Hey over on shirtderbystats.com you have all 3 in the fog!

stlwooter

shan24 wrote:Hey over on shirtderbystats.com you have all 3 in the fog!

I can't believe the americas one went up so fast. I really didn't think I executed it so well.

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
pooflady wrote:Josephus, my non-chopper opinion. I think it's hurting you not to have it showing more of the skulls.

I agree, the thumbnail is misleading and does not depict the pattern in the art. I would think that a majority of the "viewers" scroll through the thumbnails and only click to view the full shirt if something catches their eye. It is a great shirt and you just cant see it in the thumbnail.
Is it even possible to change the thumbnail without completely resubmitting?

Thanks SS for my new togs!

stlwooter

terrimeyers wrote:I agree, the thumbnail is misleading and does not depict the pattern in the art. I would think that a majority of the "viewers" scroll through the thumbnails and only click to view the full shirt if something catches their eye. It is a great shirt and you just cant see it in the thumbnail.
Is it even possible to change the thumbnail without completely resubmitting?

isn't it in fog of war? I think those get clicked on more than any others. the rich get richer.

terrimeyers

stlwooter wrote:isn't it in fog of war? I think those get clicked on more than any others. the rich get richer.

no lower. +67 votes
this one

stlwooter

terrimeyers wrote:no lower. +67 votes
this one

Oh, darn! I missed that one, and it is my favorite. Too many hours in the bone lab back in college looking at replicas of all these skulls. Had to take tests on them, too. Good ol' physical anthro.

terrimeyers

stlwooter wrote:Oh, darn! I missed that one, and it is my favorite. Too many hours in the bone lab back in college looking at replicas of all these skulls. Had to take tests on them, too. Good ol' physical anthro.

Vote! Vote! Vote!

stlwooter

terrimeyers wrote:Vote! Vote! Vote!

I did. however, I don't have 18 aliases on woot, so I only count for one vote.

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

I think I've voted for more shirts this contest than any other...guess I just like patterns.

stlwooter

JoeDeeDee wrote:I think I've voted for more shirts this contest than any other...guess I just like patterns.

me too!

pooflady

This has probably been answered in the derby product thread, but I don't read that, so maybe someone here can tell me. Why don't they leave the number of votes off altogether? It seems like an awful lot of people just vote for the top six, so those six are there for days and the others don't have a chance.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:This has probably been answered in the derby product thread, but I don't read that, so maybe someone here can tell me. Why don't they leave the number of votes off altogether? It seems like an awful lot of people just vote for the top six, so those six are there for days and the others don't have a chance.

lady poof,
i dont know for sure but i think the idea is to have fun watching the horserace as it happens, not just the finish.

edit: arrrrr.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

stlwooter wrote:I did. however, I don't have 18 aliases on woot, so I only count for one vote.

Would you like me to put you on probation so you have to make up a new name to talk?
That's how I got mine!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

no1 wrote:lady poof,
i dont know for sure but i think the idea is to have fun watching the horserace as it happens, not just the finish.

edit: arrrrr.

But it's not fun because it's the same six for days. I think there's better ones posted later, but they never stand a chance. Gripe, gripe, gripe.

Josephus

click to vote.

Orcrist42

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Orcrist42
dontwantaname wrote:Would you like me to put you on probation so you have to make up a new name to talk?
That's how I got mine!

haha thats really funny esp. coming from our new mod.

oh, I voted for every shirt in here, they are all good designs. I really like the DNA and Henna designs. I too only count for one vote. No entry from me this week, I have an idea, but no time.

pooflady

So who's buying three random shirts?

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:So who's buying three random shirts?

Not me, they haven't printed enough shirts that I would want to wear to look forward to seeing what I get. There were a couple right at the beginning, but too much bleh since then.

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:Not me, they haven't printed enough shirts that I would want to wear to look forward to seeing what I get. There were a couple right at the beginning, but too much bleh since then.

They should have been a dollar.

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

Josephus

I bought the random shirts. They are all from before Sept 25th, so WTH.

My skulls got rejected, so I remade them, with repeated individual skulls in a motif whereby if they didn't end up white, they didn't become the species which probably evolved further toward humanity. i.e., the dead ends didn't end up white. That's the idea, but of course I don't actually know whether they did or not, so I just fudged the data. 'artistic license'

click to vote. :^)

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Not me, they haven't printed enough shirts that I would want to wear to look forward to seeing what I get. There were a couple right at the beginning, but too much bleh since then.

They were the early ones. I went back and almost did it, but they were sold out of M L and XL, so, no shirts for me. Not that I needed any.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:They were the early ones. I went back and almost did it, but they were sold out of M L and XL, so, no shirts for me. Not that I needed any.

I guess I need to learn to read.

edit: Looks like only Women's Small left. If I knew anybody that could wear that size I'd let them know, but it's too small for even my uber-skinny sister.