no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
jawsuser wrote:Play nice No1

what's rogetray going to do, look up alternate words with similar meanings?

jensjkim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jensjkim

I have also had issues with customer service. I got a completely defective Google Nexus 7 from woot, it doesn't even turn on. And then when I sent a support email, no response but an auto-generated case number. When I followed up a day later, another auto-generated case number. Please help.

CAS-xxxx
CAS-xxxx

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jensjkim: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll ask CS to look for your email.

In the meantime, could you please check your spam/junk folders. We end up there a lot.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jensjkim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jensjkim
ThunderThighs wrote:jensjkim: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll ask CS to look for your email.

In the meantime, could you please check your spam/junk folders. We end up there a lot.

Checked. Nothing in my SPAM box.
In the event that this is the only way to communicate with your CS department, I definitely would like a full refund. When I called ASUS this morning out of frustration because of the lack of response, they were actually appalled at the condition of the tablet, because I couldn't even reset it. And I would hope that Woot would refund the shipping on this purchase too. I'm pretty disappointed with this entire experience.

bkeric13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkeric13

Ordered a nice looking watch but it hasn't shipped yet. (Have already emailed for support) Help me!

Order Number:4812****

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number;privacy]

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

bkeric13 wrote:Ordered a nice looking watch but it hasn't shipped yet. (Have already emailed for support) Help me!

Order Number:4812****

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number;privacy]

Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-5 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don't see any tracking updates/activity by March 21st, to please rewrite back into support@woot.com and let them know.

jambot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jambot

Hello Woot. My Woot login is jambot and I have not received any effective help from Woot customer support. I ordered a Samsung soundbar on 28 March 2014 and not received delivery. I have made this delay known in my customer support communications. Woot believes that because there is a UPS number, everything is well. What is my next step to get delivery or refund. Help!!!!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

jambot wrote:Hello Woot. My Woot login is jambot and I have not received any effective help from Woot customer support. I ordered a Samsung soundbar on 28 March 2014 and not received delivery. I have made this delay known in my customer support communications. Woot believes that because there is a UPS number, everything is well. What is my next step to get delivery or refund. Help!!!!!!

Jambot, I'm so sorry for the problems with this order. Let me ping CS and see what we can find out.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jambot

ThunderThighs wrote:Jambot, I'm so sorry for the problems with this order. Let me ping CS and see what we can find out.

Bless you :-)

no1

jambot wrote:Hello Woot. My Woot login is jambot and I have not received any effective help from Woot customer support. I ordered a Samsung soundbar on 28 March 2014 and not received delivery. I have made this delay known in my customer support communications. Woot believes that because there is a UPS number, everything is well. What is my next step to get delivery or refund. Help!!!!!!

considering how well written the above post is, i assume the communique to woot was written in a likewise reasonably clear style. i wonder if woot's customer service peeps are native english speakers, or was it outsourced to a non-english speaking location ...?

beachgurrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beachgurrl

ISO Woot Customer Support Loyal Wooter here, recently purchased a Omega blender (order #485xxxx). While unpacking, discovered the ever useful "On/Off" switch broken. Broken as in, flopping around inside the machine, yielding the "new" blender inoperable and my smoothies sadly unattainable.
I've sent THREE requests via http://www.woot.com/support, but have not received a case number, or ANY email response from support. Quite unusual based on past experience. And yes, I've checked spam folders.

Alas, in thirsty desperation, I reach out to you, Woot Community, to help me seek quick and peaceful resolution. In Woot We Trust.

ThunderThighs

Staff

beachgurrl: Sorry for the problem. I'll reach out to CS to see if they can locate your correspondence.

They usually answer in 1-2 business days.

FORUM MODERATOR

beachgurrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beachgurrl

Thank you ThunderThighs, I very much look forward to hearing back from CS, and appreciate your help!

ThunderThighs wrote:beachgurrl: Sorry for the problem. I'll reach out to CS to see if they can locate your correspondence.

They usually answer in 1-2 business days.

ThunderThighs

Staff

beachgurrl wrote:Thank you ThunderThighs, I very much look forward to hearing back from CS, and appreciate your help!

beachgurrl: CS can't find an contacts by searching using the email address that is on your account. Could you pls email support@woot.com? Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR

no1

hee, that was fast!

ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:hee, that was fast!

Brat.

FORUM MODERATOR

xargle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xargle

I've submitted a few questions to support, but seen no response other than auto-reply. More recently the tracking number comes up zip for an item shipped 0428. Status for another order placed 0429 remains "Shipping Now".

Thank you.

ThunderThighs

Staff

xargle wrote:I've submitted a few questions to support, but seen no response other than auto-reply. More recently the tracking number comes up zip for an item shipped 0428. Status for another order placed 0429 remains "Shipping Now".

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay in response. I'll check with CS from this end.

Be sure to include your woot username and order number when contacting CS. Especially if you use a different email address than what is on your account.

FORUM MODERATOR

xargle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xargle
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the delay in response. I'll check with CS from this end.

Be sure to include your woot username and order number when contacting CS. Especially if you use a different email address than what is on your account.

-----
Oops...

Username: xargle
Woot order #4857xxxx

[MOD: Removed order# for security but passing it on to CS. Thanks!]

jsmith8353

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsmith8353

In ordered a laptop on 5/2. It still has not shipped as of 5/14. I did get a response that told me to wait until Tuesday 5/20 to see if it has shipped yet. Not sure why it takes 2 and a half weeks to put a box in the mail, unless of course you are trying to use up the 21 day refund/exchange time frame.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jsmith8353 wrote:In ordered a laptop on 5/2. It still has not shipped as of 5/14. I did get a response that told me to wait until Tuesday 5/20 to see if it has shipped yet. Not sure why it takes 2 and a half weeks to put a box in the mail, unless of course you are trying to use up the 21 day refund/exchange time frame.

Sorry for the problem. I'll ask CS about it. They will make allowances for the time it took for you to receive it. Feel free to bring it up if you should have to contact them after you get it.

FORUM MODERATOR

jsmith8353

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsmith8353
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problem. I'll ask CS about it. They will make allowances for the time it took for you to receive it. Feel free to bring it up if you should have to contact them after you get it.

Thanks for the quick response. Are you able to find out if the order has been shipped? CS has not been able to give me a straight answer on this. The order was marked as shipped around 10 days ago, but no update has been made in the tracking information. I apologize for my lack of patience, but I either need the laptop to come or a refund so I can buy another one. I am a student and it is very inconvenient to continue to use public computers to do course work.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jsmith8353 wrote:Thanks for the quick response. Are you able to find out if the order has been shipped? CS has not been able to give me a straight answer on this. The order was marked as shipped around 10 days ago, but no update has been made in the tracking information. I apologize for my lack of patience, but I either need the laptop to come or a refund so I can buy another one. I am a student and it is very inconvenient to continue to use public computers to do course work.

I'm just a forum moderator so I don't have access to many of the magical tools. This is shipping directly from the vendor. I can see that the label was created but I don't see it moving yet.

FORUM MODERATOR

jambot

ThunderThighs wrote:Jambot, I'm so sorry for the problems with this order. Let me ping CS and see what we can find out.

Hello. There is no product. Customer Support always replies to my requests with " We're currently working with our vendor to find out the status of your order, and to get updated tracking information. As soon as we know more, we'll be sure to let you know." This is very sad :-{{

ThunderThighs

Staff

jambot wrote:Hello. There is no product. Customer Support always replies to my requests with " We're currently working with our vendor to find out the status of your order, and to get updated tracking information. As soon as we know more, we'll be sure to let you know." This is very sad :-{{

I'm sorry for the problems. I'll ask them again.

FORUM MODERATOR

eric273

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eric273
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problems. I'll ask them again.

It's not very efficient to have someone asking someone to ask someone if they ever asked someone about there order.

Someone1 being customer
someone2 being staff
someone3 being support
someone4 being vendor.

jambot

eric273 wrote:It's not very efficient to have someone asking someone to ask someone if they ever asked someone about there order.

Someone1 being customer
someone2 being staff
someone3 being support
someone4 being vendor.

Yup!

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant

Isn't this the Everything BUT Woot forum? How did 6 pages of Woot end up here?

Gsicht

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gsicht

I placed an order with 22 shirts on 23.04., but I have only received 2 parcels with 10 shirts each. I've already written to CS three times, but I get nothing back. This is really frustrating.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Gsicht wrote:I placed an order with 22 shirts on 23.04., but I have only received 2 parcels with 10 shirts each. I've already written to CS three times, but I get nothing back. This is really frustrating.

Sorry for the problems. I'll put you on my afternoon report and we'll see if that helps.

FORUM MODERATOR

Gsicht

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gsicht
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems. I'll put you on my afternoon report and we'll see if that helps.

Yeah, it doesn't look like it did...

Trouble20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Trouble20

What has happened to customer support? I ordered a Schwinn upright stationary bike on 5/31/14. I have sent 3 requests for info on where shipment is? tracking says label created but no updates on shipping. Received a response back from Josh who was checking, and dropped from there. nothing since. Order #4892**** Tracking # ********* When will I receive my order?

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number/tracking; privacy]

cpm67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpm67

Hey CS guys and Staff if you're on here. I put in an order on the 24th with one day shipping. It was after 11:30am, so it should have arrived on the 26th. I've sent in an email to CS, no reply yet. According to the website, it's "shipping now", but there's no tracking number or any other indication that is has actually been shippped, and it's already a day late. Staff please respond to this so we can resolve this.

Your shipping and customer service has been going steadily downhill since I started purchasing from you guys 6 years ago, and it looks like this will be my last interaction with woot if this is any indication of where the company is headed.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cpm67 wrote:Hey CS guys and Staff if you're on here. I put in an order on the 24th with one day shipping. It was after 11:30am, so it should have arrived on the 26th. I've sent in an email to CS, no reply yet. According to the website, it's "shipping now", but there's no tracking number or any other indication that is has actually been shippped, and it's already a day late. Staff please respond to this so we can resolve this.

Your shipping and customer service has been going steadily downhill since I started purchasing from you guys 6 years ago, and it looks like this will be my last interaction with woot if this is any indication of where the company is headed.

Sorry for the problem. If you haven't already done so, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I'll add you to my afternoon report as well.

FORUM MODERATOR

cpm67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpm67
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problem. If you haven't already done so, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I'll add you to my afternoon report as well.

Thanks ThunderThighs, I'll do that.

klellsworth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klellsworth

I've tried to order from this site multiple times but I keep getting the same denied reply message. I've checked with my bank and they say they've approved everything. I've written multiple emails to your customer service and have still received nothing but the automated response. Now all I want is the money back that still says is pending on your end.

skylined8300

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skylined8300

At least most of you eventually received your items. I ordered two lamps and only one came. After I contacted Woot, and a five day delay later, I got an email that said they are sorry but the deal is no longer valid and they will refund my money. The wife was pretty sad. Bad Woot, bad.....

ThunderThighs

Staff

klellsworth wrote:I've tried to order from this site multiple times but I keep getting the same denied reply message. I've checked with my bank and they say they've approved everything. I've written multiple emails to your customer service and have still received nothing but the automated response. Now all I want is the money back that still says is pending on your end.

I answered your PM.

FORUM MODERATOR

jhastingsnoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhastingsnoc

I ordered a Tablet w/keyboard. Only the tablet showed up. I have messaged your support group. Got a case number but no actual response or contact.

Please contact me concerning my order of asus tablet.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jhastingsnoc wrote:I ordered a Tablet w/keyboard. Only the tablet showed up. I have messaged your support group. Got a case number but no actual response or contact.

Please contact me concerning my order of asus tablet.

Hi there. I'm checking to see if they would have shipped separately. In the meantime, I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

UPDATE: Just heard back. They are shipping separately so give it a few more days.

FORUM MODERATOR