ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

davebalfour wrote:Thanks and I have emailed PYLE with the problem for both the acoustic and electric guitars.- Note there were 2 separate orders and problems here

I will contact you again if the problem is not resolved -- I am not sure what they will do because this response is kind of kicking the can down the road

Hopefully you folks are better at getting things done than our politicians since that is all they do and nothing ever gets resolved there.

I have my fingers crossed

Happy New Year
Dave

Ok, let us know. If you have to contact us again, be sure to be really clear on what items/orders. In reading the emails, it sounded like one item/order.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

aschmit13 wrote:I ordered a heated comforter on Dec. 12th, Order # 47185540, and began to wait for any email or notification of my package being shipped. Finally, on Dec. 31st after two emails to customer service, I received an automated email saying my package had shipped. When I clicked on the tracking number, it said that the package had been delivered on the 23rd, even though I never found any package on my porch that day. I'm generally careful to be at the house to receive packages if I know they are coming, but I had no idea that this package had even shipped as the notification on the "Stuff you bought" tab still said the order was processing. Tracking says it was delivered at about 9 am but when I got home from work there was nothing there. I'm yet to hear back from anyone in customer service directly about this problem. I understand this is a crazy time of year for online retailers but this situation is starting to get really frustrating all around. I would really appreciate any help that I could get with this.

Hi there. You should have an email from CS. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

@cdstiles: Sorry for the delay in getting you a response. I'll send an email to CS to let them know of your concern. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

fickce4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fickce4

I ordered three items from Accessories Woot on the 26th and on the 27th of December and received two emails stating that two items had been shipped. The tracking info said that the info was received that day (expected to ship the same day) and that they would arrive on the 2nd. Then on the 31st, I received an email that the third item had shipped from a different location and was shown as already on its way to me with an expected arrival date of Jan 2nd as well. I kept checking the tracking for the first two items but the 2nd came and went with no change (no indication of the items even being shipped) whereas the third item arrived on time. I waited to see if there was any change and the next day the first two items had their estimated arrival date changed to "N/A".

I contacted woot immediately, fearing that they would run out of items or mine were shipped to someone else by accident, and received that very "helpful" case number. It's been almost a week and I'm starting to get very concerned based on other wooters experiences with customer support. Both items were quite expensive and it's very frustrating to have been charged with no real hope of ever receiving an answer, let alone the jewelry I ordered.

I'm starting to regret the items I ordered after these. I think after those arrive (hopefully) that'll be it for me on woot. It's hard to trust woot after what I'm seeing others (and myself) experience.

ThunderThighs

Staff

hsandlar & fickce4: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

rbuzerak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbuzerak

This is a message of hope -- I hope that I get a response.

Folks, I returned a laptop ( # CAS-494276-K6X0P9 CRM:0019398 RMA 182593) which tracking said was picked up by you folks on Dec 6. Eleven days later you acknowledged its receipt. It would be really nice to see my refund before the next ice age, oops too late.

Thanks,
Bob

jurs734

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jurs734

I bought 2 sweatshirts with overnight shipping on 12/1/13. I received only 1 sweatshirt a couple weeks later. I soon after contacted Woot, twice, and on 12/18/13 they said they'd send me a replacement sweatshirt. They told me they would ship it out and I would get tracking information for the sweatshirt. This never happened. By 1/4/14 I didn't get my replacement sweatshirt, so I emailed customer service. It's now 1/10/14 and I haven't received a response from them so I sent support another email. This is really kind of ridiculous. I've been ordering from Woot for a long time and I've never had these kinds of issues. I've been waiting close to a month and a half for this 2nd sweatshirt and it feels like by the time I actually do get it, it won't even be cold enough out to wear sweatshirts anymore.

Thanks,
Eva

ThunderThighs

Staff

rbuzerak wrote:This is a message of hope -- I hope that I get a response.

Folks, I returned a laptop ( # CAS-494276-K6X0P9 CRM:0019398 RMA 182593) which tracking said was picked up by you folks on Dec 6. Eleven days later you acknowledged its receipt. It would be really nice to see my refund before the next ice age, oops too late.

Thanks,
Bob

I show a full refund was processed on 12/19. It would have take a couple days for your bank to process but you should see it on your account now.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

jurs734 wrote:I bought 2 sweatshirts with overnight shipping on 12/1/13. I received only 1 sweatshirt a couple weeks later. I soon after contacted Woot, twice, and on 12/18/13 they said they'd send me a replacement sweatshirt. They told me they would ship it out and I would get tracking information for the sweatshirt. This never happened. By 1/4/14 I didn't get my replacement sweatshirt, so I emailed customer service. It's now 1/10/14 and I haven't received a response from them so I sent support another email. This is really kind of ridiculous. I've been ordering from Woot for a long time and I've never had these kinds of issues. I've been waiting close to a month and a half for this 2nd sweatshirt and it feels like by the time I actually do get it, it won't even be cold enough out to wear sweatshirts anymore.

Thanks,
Eva

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

hsandlar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hsandlar

Thanks for pinging CS about my issue. "Daniel" responded within a couple of hours. He informed me that I could take a picture and get a partial refund or get a full refund and a return shipping label. I e-mailed him back in under 5 minutes, but the only response I have received is another automated case number (CAS-577755-H1V6N7) response. There was no mention in his e-mail about how I was supposed to response so I assumed replying to his e-mail would be fine.

Please help again!

ThunderThighs wrote:hsandlar & fickce4: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

ThunderThighs

Staff

hsandlar wrote:Thanks for pinging CS about my issue. "Daniel" responded within a couple of hours. He informed me that I could take a picture and get a partial refund or get a full refund and a return shipping label. I e-mailed him back in under 5 minutes, but the only response I have received is another automated case number (CAS-577755-H1V6N7) response. There was no mention in his e-mail about how I was supposed to response so I assumed replying to his e-mail would be fine.

Please help again!

I'll let Dan know you replied. Thanks!

FORUM MODERATOR

vbright1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vbright1

I had ordered 3 lamps, one of which came damaged in the box. I immediately contacted you 12/30/13 regarding: Order Number: 47313353. You assigned it a case number: CAS-561978-N6S0S4.

I noticed that you had the item back in stock, contacted you again 1/2/14, and you gave me another Case # (CAS-566101-C9V5Q3). The product is now no longer available again.

Finally I sent one more request 1/7/14, and you responded with CAS-576106-P3H8Q1.
My family has been doing business with WOOT since it started, so I had confidence in you. Please don't take my tone of annoyance personally, but I am very frustrated. Please help me.

ThunderThighs

Staff

vbright1 wrote:I had ordered 3 lamps, one of which came damaged in the box. I immediately contacted you 12/30/13 regarding: Order Number: 47313353. You assigned it a case number: CAS-561978-N6S0S4.

I noticed that you had the item back in stock, contacted you again 1/2/14, and you gave me another Case # (CAS-566101-C9V5Q3). The product is now no longer available again.

Finally I sent one more request 1/7/14, and you responded with CAS-576106-P3H8Q1.
My family has been doing business with WOOT since it started, so I had confidence in you. Please don't take my tone of annoyance personally, but I am very frustrated. Please help me.

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

rbright56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbright56
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you so much for getting back to me. CS got back to me with instructions very quickly. Thank you for your help.

slownumbers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slownumbers

I'm one step away from contacting the BBB about Woot. Here's why i believe that they don't actually have any humans:

I ordered the pearl jewelry (order #47287629) on December 19th. Woot sent it to the incorrect zip code (the tracking info in my receipt was even incorrect - sent me to FedEx instead of UPS), and the parcel is extremely lost.

When i returned from the Holiday, I wrote to Woot on 6 January to see what happened (case #CAS-572638-T1D1B5). No response at all - just some excuse on the automated email that the holiday season was busy, etc. etc. etc. Honestly, by that point Woot should be caught up. Computers are faster than that.

I wrote again on 10 January, and what did I get? Another automated response with a new case number (CAS-581688-K0P5T8)! So glad i didn't get another excuse about being busy from the holidays!

I've called UPS to try and find the parcel, that Woot sent incorrectly to begin with, to no avail. Since you can't actually call Woot and speak to anyone (FYI - the admin phone number on the whois lookup just goes to an automated phone answering service that won't go to an operator), I'm not only going to probably have to dispute these charges, but I'm likely to see what recourse I have to complain about Woot's customer service practices.

C'mon Woot - don't suck like this, help fix this and allow me to give my last christmas present (a month late...)!

ThunderThighs

Staff

slownumbers wrote:I'm one step away from contacting the BBB about Woot. Here's why i believe that they don't actually have any humans:

I ordered the pearl jewelry (order #47287629) on December 19th. Woot sent it to the incorrect zip code (the tracking info in my receipt was even incorrect - sent me to FedEx instead of UPS), and the parcel is extremely lost.

When i returned from the Holiday, I wrote to Woot on 6 January to see what happened (case #CAS-572638-T1D1B5). No response at all - just some excuse on the automated email that the holiday season was busy, etc. etc. etc. Honestly, by that point Woot should be caught up. Computers are faster than that.

I wrote again on 10 January, and what did I get? Another automated response with a new case number (CAS-581688-K0P5T8)! So glad i didn't get another excuse about being busy from the holidays!

I've called UPS to try and find the parcel, that Woot sent incorrectly to begin with, to no avail. Since you can't actually call Woot and speak to anyone (FYI - the admin phone number on the whois lookup just goes to an automated phone answering service that won't go to an operator), I'm not only going to probably have to dispute these charges, but I'm likely to see what recourse I have to complain about Woot's customer service practices.

C'mon Woot - don't suck like this, help fix this and allow me to give my last christmas present (a month late...)!

FORUM MODERATOR

pchludil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pchludil

I like many other wooters here am having my own issues with orders and Customer Support. I am kind of fed up. I like woot! and have been finding deals here for a while, but what has happened November / December is nuts. I mean new orders seem to be shipping on time but the old backlog????? I am still hesitant to order something until this is resolved. Customer support is non-existent as well.

I had an order in mid-November that I received a package for - but definitely not what I ordered. I finally got that sort of sorted out mid-December.

I had a black Friday deal that didn't go through even though it was in my Stuff You Bought - at least I received a tiny coupon for that.

Then I ordered a large item on Christmas day along with a couple smaller ones. Nothing has shipped! I e-mailed Customer support about 2 weeks ago and nothing so far.

I am going to be highly upset if I get the "we don't have it anymore" response as well. That's what I got last time and the next day it was on the site again?!?!?! I ordered it, your system reserved it for me, why didn't you have it anymore?

I mean if I don't hear something soon I will need to dispute it with my CC company and put in a complaint with the BBB. I don't want to do that. I really don't - I really just want the items.

My case number is: CAS-xxxx

ThunderThighs

Staff

pchludil: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

pchludil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pchludil
ThunderThighs wrote:pchludil: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the quick reply. I believe that the team is trying and I don't know what happened but it can't be pretty behind the scenes @woot! right now...

t3446jt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages t3446jt
pchludil wrote:Thank you for the quick reply. I believe that the team is trying and I don't know what happened but it can't be pretty behind the scenes @woot! right now...

pchludil, I totally agree with you. I don't understand what has happened to Woot.com, but they have to be loosing their loyal customers left and right. There is no excuse for us having to come to this forum in order to get any response from customer service. And the "canned" responses we are getting from the forum moderators are really not helping things. You shouldn't have to come here to get a response. Once you get a response from CS as a result of your forum post it doesn't mean that your issue gets resolved. It means you get one email from CS, but then you never hear from them again until you post in this forum again.

I would say that management there at woot has a serious customer relations problem that they need to address. They need to reach out to their loyal customers and explain what the problem is and what is being done to resolve it. Leaving them hanging like they have is inexcusable. It reflects very poorly on Woot which will filter down to parent Amazon.

Woot.com management... what is going on? Why should we continue to support Woot?

kipuketu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kipuketu

Same story here. I ordered three things on December 12th. One item arrived. No more shipping info and no indication that anything is coming. I've sent two customer support emails. Same canned email response. I either want my money back for those items or send them already. I'm not comfortable purchasing from Woot anymore. That makes me sad.

guevarama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guevarama

I wish I would have read the comments before I placed my order on Jan 8. I dont feel so bad now since reading about some of you waiting for over a month. I also contacted support and got the same laa-dee-daa email about backlog from the holidays! I call bull!

Support
Where we turn irate wooters into "I love Woot"-ers

ThunderThighs

Staff

kipuketu & guevarama: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

xploder02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xploder02

@thunderthighs...

Would it be possible to get an update on ticket: CAS-583582-C5W6P0

Thanks.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

xploder02 wrote:@thunderthighs...

Would it be possible to get an update on ticket: CAS-583582-C5W6P0

Thanks.

I'm not TT, but I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

chrysanthalbee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrysanthalbee

i'm back because it seems that sending an email doesn't work as well as commenting here. i need a return shipping label. i replied to an email i received on the 5th and ended up with the automated message on the 14th. please woot United Federation of Planets, respond to me?

kthxbai

malachi47000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malachi47000

I have a problem with an order I submitted December 28th (20 days ago) and have submitted multiple emails to customer support in regards to why I haven't received it or a refund. I only get computer generated responses with different case numbers and nothing done to fix it. I noticed nothing gets done via the contacting customer support and decided this will be my last attempt to get this resolved.

Order #47373374
Item: 4' Pop-Up Soccer/Hockey Goal

basballr04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages basballr04

I ordered a set of golf clubs on 1/12, they're not showing up in the 'stuff you purchased'. I have received a order confirmation email but no additional information. The amount was applied to my card but was shortly credited to my account. Just wondering if the order went through or what was going on. This is my first woot purchase and it's not going very smooth

ThunderThighs

Staff

basballr04 wrote:I ordered a set of golf clubs on 1/12, they're not showing up in the 'stuff you purchased'. I have received a order confirmation email but no additional information. The amount was applied to my card but was shortly credited to my account. Just wondering if the order went through or what was going on. This is my first woot purchase and it's not going very smooth

I'm sorry. It looks like your order got caught by our security checks and was denied.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

FORUM MODERATOR

basballr04

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry. It looks like your order got caught by our security checks and was denied.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Security checks? What exactly does that mean?

I got a confirmation email. . . So that means I shouldn't have gotten one?

One would think I would have at least gotten notification that happened via email or something, ridiculous.

ThunderThighs

Staff

basballr04 wrote:Security checks? What exactly does that mean?

I got a confirmation email. . . So that means I shouldn't have gotten one?

One would think I would have at least gotten notification that happened via email or something, ridiculous.

You have an email from CS. After an order is placed, it goes through various security checks to protect us and you. If it gets denied during this, the order is canceled.

FORUM MODERATOR

basballr04

ThunderThighs wrote:You have an email from CS. After an order is placed, it goes through various security checks to protect us and you. If it gets denied during this, the order is canceled.

It's cancelled and I'm not notified? I just have to sit and hope my order comes?

I know it's not your fault TT, i would just think that there would be more communication. Thanks for the response nonetheless.

ThunderThighs

Staff

chrysanthalbee & malachi47000: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

tamarlively

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamarlively

Another super unhappy customer here. I'm also a long time wooter who is wary of ordering from woot again. I placed an order on 12/10/13 for a 'Boston Robe, Camel', the only present I could afford for my fiance. Not only has it never come, I've never received a response to my emails to customer support. I waited and waited, knowing there were problems due to weather, and emailed support on January 3rd. I got a case number, and no answer. I emailed again 8 days later, new case number sent and no human response.

Look, I'm a poor person. You ruined my Christmas and I had no money to buy another gift, and now you won't give me the dignity of a response or refund. I'm terribly sad about this, and still without a present for my patient, loving man. Thanks a lot woot.

guevarama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guevarama
ThunderThighs wrote:kipuketu & guevarama: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

How do I get a refund on my order if I decide that route? I just want what I paid for. Why cant we just get a simple answer as to why yall are so "backed up"? Why are you all being so shady? Email is automated and im sorry TT but your only answer is "ill let someone know". Send out a mass email or something with an explaination or post something on your site.

wootyougot

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wootyougot

What is going on with Woot (lack of) Customer service these days?

It has been 3 weeks since I had a problem with an item and no response!? I used to get a response right away. I'm thinking it's time to just drop woot from my favorites list and buying products elsewhere on the web.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Above this line ^^^^^^^^^^^

FORUM MODERATOR

slownumbers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slownumbers

Woot "lack of" customer service strikes again!

So I did get a response after I posted the below board post. Here's what it said:

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

It is not uncommon for the USPS to mark a package as delivered before it actually is.

Please check with your neighbors and/or complex office (if applicable) to ensure that they have not received the package in error. Additionally, you can check with the local USPS office for information on this package.

If the package has still not turned up, please let us know.

Best regards,

Alex

Woot Member Services

OK, this is a BS email and here's why:
1. the USPS never marked any package delivered to me. EVER.
2. I can't track it via USPS because you sent it via UPS Mailing Solutions, and those guys don't even know where it is. they just gave it to the USPS and quit caring about it.
3. there are no neighbors to check with, as the building has a doorman and they've never received it.
4. I responded to this email, and got YET ANOTHER NEW CASE NUMBER. I tried to let you know it still hasn't turned up, and you just sent me back more automated BS.

One more chance with this, Woot. Either refund my purchase, send me another of the item I bought, or find the first one you sent. If a real human wants to actually contact me, I'd only believe it if it were via telephone.

SORT IT OUT.

slownumbers wrote:I'm one step away from contacting the BBB about Woot. Here's why i believe that they don't actually have any humans:

ThunderThighs

Staff

Slownumbers: Sorry about the frustration. It was delivered by UPSMI Mail which is where UPS delivers it to your post office for final delivery.

Looking at the tracking, it's finally moved (today) but seems to be going in the wrong direction. I'll ask CS to take a look.

FORUM MODERATOR

wootyougot

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wootyougot
ThunderThighs wrote:Above this line ^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you!