cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

Had our first visit to the house last night. I took lots of pictures, but my phone kinda sucks at low light pictures.

Kenzie went absolutely nuts. She must understand what's going on because she explored the entire house without us. She ran all over the place, ran all over the yard and then conked out on the cold tile from exhaustion. I haven't seen her that excited about something in months!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:Had our first visit to the house last night. I took lots of pictures, but my phone kinda sucks at low light pictures.

Kenzie went absolutely nuts. She must understand what's going on because she explored the entire house without us. She ran all over the place, ran all over the yard and then conked out on the cold tile from exhaustion. I haven't seen her that excited about something in months!

But did she mark anyplace?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:But did she mark anyplace?

YOU HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH PEE/POO

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:YOU HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH PEE/POO

I'm not the only one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVgi8hoFFc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-9VzNVxDj0

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

cruzer

no1 wrote:YOU HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH PEE/POO

/r/nocontext

oh. sorry. wrong website.

cruzer

dontwantaname wrote:But did she mark anyplace?

Yup! The back yard! She's such a good girl!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:Yup! The back yard! She's such a good girl!

We'll need more pictures of her too.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

dontwantaname wrote:We'll need more pictures of her poo.

i fixed that for you.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hey everybody! Same stuff different day. Still decluttering. Weather is beautiful. I have no idea what we are doing for Thanksgiving or what state we will be in. I don't know if I should buy a turkey. Daughter hasn't made up her mind. Sigh.....

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:i fixed that for you.

//smack

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Wonder if Poof will like Castle?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Wonder if Poof will like Castle?

I went to card club tonight. I'll let you know tomorrow if I have time to watch it. I haven't had this much work in a long time.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
blanked wrote:Hard to say without price range and size requirements. I prefer laser type to ink jets. They print faster and since the ink is powder no worries about ink going bad/dry. But they also cost 3-4 times inkjets. If you go monochrome tho, it drops back down.

If it can copy it will most likely fax.

Last time I had a cannon it refused to work without full blown software on the computer. And if you had the printer off it would open the program on top of what ever you were doing and scream - WHERE IS THE PRINTER! I CANT FIND IT!

So unless that is fixed I would say go for HP or Brother brands.

Thanks for the info. I am not much on lasers, don't use it enough to justify the cost.

Thanks for the warning on the cannon's. I was thinking of going with one of theirs.

At Office Dept today Brother had a deal where if one brings in an old printer, even if it doesn't work, they give you $50 off the cost of the new one. So still researching.

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
jawsuser wrote:Thanks for the info. I am not much on lasers, don't use it enough to justify the cost.

Thanks for the warning on the cannon's. I was thinking of going with one of theirs.

At Office Dept today Brother had a deal where if one brings in an old printer, even if it doesn't work, they give you $50 off the cost of the new one. So still researching.

It has been quite som etime (6 years?). So looking for reviews that mention the drivers on the more modern ones. When dealing with tech I tend to find the reviews on newegg more detailed than amazon.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Morning folks.

Mom day

see ya

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

jawsuser wrote:Thanks for the info. I am not much on lasers, don't use it enough to justify the cost.

but LAZERS MAKE ANYTHING COOLER! just imagine a LAZER SWORD vs. an INKJET SWORD!

no1

blanked wrote:I prefer laser type to ink jets. They print faster and since the ink is powder no worries about ink going bad/dry. But they also cost 3-4 times inkjets. If you go monochrome tho, it drops back down.

jawsuser wrote:I am not much on lasers, don't use it enough to justify the cost.

if you don't print very much, i would think ink going dry would be even more of an issue. plus ink tubs ain't that cheep.

pooflady

Leaving shortly for Target where a nice (hopefully) gentleman is going to explain to me which prepaid smartphone I want to buy on Black Friday.

no1

blanked wrote:If it can copy it will most likely fax.

i wonder about this. if the specs say "print/scan/copy" but not "fax" i think it would lack a phone jack (the traditional way a fax machine would connect)

no1

pooflady wrote:Leaving shortly for Target where a nice (hopefully) gentleman is going to explain to me which prepaid smartphone I want to buy on Black Friday.

pretty sure he's not going to recommend one at walmart.

pooflady

no1 wrote:pretty sure he's not going to recommend one at walmart.

Probably not, but Target has a bunch of them. Pretty sure I'm going with Virgin as the carrier. (Is that the right terminology?)

pooflady

Can't find anything online as to why my outgoing email is taking six to eight hours to get to the recipient. Frustrating. And if I send several to the same person, they're not arriving in the order they were sent.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
pooflady wrote:Can't find anything online as to why my outgoing email is taking six to eight hours to get to the recipient. Frustrating. And if I send several to the same person, they're not arriving in the order they were sent.

Is that to ALL recipients, or just one? If it's just the one...likely not anything on your end. Might be odd filtering on the recipients side.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

no1

pooflady wrote:Can't find anything online as to why my outgoing email is taking six to eight hours to get to the recipient. Frustrating. And if I send several to the same person, they're not arriving in the order they were sent.

harumph. when i was a boy i was happy to get cross country mail in 10 days by pony express. you kids these days are spoilt.

blanked

pooflady wrote:Virgin as the carrier. )

Carrier of what?

And yes

pooflady

Mavyn wrote:Is that to ALL recipients, or just one? If it's just the one...likely not anything on your end. Might be odd filtering on the recipients side.

All

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi.

I got my flu shot at the drugstore yesterday. No copay.
Today hubby went, he couldn't get one. Same insurance.

Very odd.

Insurance company was closed for the night and couldn't tell him or the drug store why.

Little do they know, hubby is in charge of picking the insurance. They won't be around next year.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Hi.

Very odd.

Insurance company was closed for the night and couldn't tell him or the drug store why.

Little do they know, hubby is in charge of picking the insurance. They won't be around next year.

Revenge is sweet.

jawsuser

dontwantaname wrote:Hi.

Very odd.

I got my flu shot yesterday also. For some odd reason my insurance won't pay for it at drug stores. Was at the Pulmonologist and they asked if I had one this year answered no so they offered to give me the shot and I said yes. I'm a little sore and achy this afternoon and the injection site is inflamed and painful. Nothing major just not the greatest.

I will ask here as well as Dr. Who. I am getting very interested in seeing whole Dr. Who episodes versus the snippets on here and YouTube. Which would be a better option Amazon Prime or Hulu Plus. I shop sometimes on Amazon but do not have Prime. Thanks for the feed back in advance.

I decided to call the apartments I would like to live in after dad dies to see if they allow pets. They do with a $200 pet deposit. That is very doable and rather exciting as I would really like to take Smokey with me.

We had 3.5 incches of rain yesterday and temps in the eighties. Today it was bright sunshine and temps in the sixties. Oh well. I much prefer the cooler weather.

pooflady

jawsuser wrote:I got my flu shot yesterday also. For some odd reason my insurance won't pay for it at drug stores. Was at the Pulmonologist and they asked if I had one this year answered no so they offered to give me the shot and I said yes. I'm a little sore and achy this afternoon and the injection site is inflamed and painful. Nothing major just not the greatest.

I will ask here as well as Dr. Who. I am getting very interested in seeing whole Dr. Who episodes versus the snippets on here and YouTube. Which would be a better option Amazon Prime or Hulu Plus. I shop sometimes on Amazon but do not have Prime. Thanks for the feed back in advance.

I decided to call the apartments I would like to live in after dad dies to see if they allow pets. They do with a $200 pet deposit. That is very doable and rather exciting as I would really like to take Smokey with me.

We had 3.5 incches of rain yesterday and temps in the eighties. Today it was bright sunshine and temps in the sixties. Oh well. I much prefer the cooler weather.

We got ours at CVS. First went to Kroger and filled out the forms, then found out they didn't have the 65+ kind. Went to CVS and they had 10 left. No copay, but I think Medicare covers it.

pooflady

Does anyone here have a non-group dental insurance? If so, what kind, how is it?

blanked

jawsuser wrote:I got my flu shot yesterday also. For some odd reason my insurance won't pay for it at drug stores. Was at the Pulmonologist and they asked if I had one this year answered no so they offered to give me the shot and I said yes. I'm a little sore and achy this afternoon and the injection site is inflamed and painful. Nothing major just not the greatest.

Did you ask for the variety without the preservative? I forget its name, starts with a t. Last time I got one I was in bed nearly a week with those symptoms+. I figure I'll just take my chance with the flu.

jawsuser

blanked wrote:Did you ask for the variety without the preservative? I forget its name, starts with a t. Last time I got one I was in bed nearly a week with those symptoms+. I figure I'll just take my chance with the flu.

I don't normally have issues with the shot. I just spent three weeks out of commission with a nasty virus. Plus I can't afford to get sick and pass it onto dad, it would probably kill him in his weakened state. So while its not great it beats the risk of getting the flu and giving it to dad.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I got the preservative-free shot this year, and I had a bit of an ache the next day but no other symptoms. The alternative is to wear a mask anytime I have to work in the hospital--not worth that. Last year, I had the epidermal kind, and that left a swollen painful lump for 2 weeks.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Good morning all. SON COMES HOME FRIDAY! Woohoo!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Wonder if Poof will like Castle?

It was eerie. Looks like a new "thing" that will pop up now and then like Kate's mother's murder.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dougall

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall
jawsuser wrote:

Overall it will depend on which episodes you want to watch, if you're looking for the latest ones, ones from after the reboot or ones from the older series.

I don't have that much experience... but I do know Amazon have them but maybe a season or so old. Not entirely sure how Prime would figure in with that. I know they used to be on netflix too. I have no clue about hulu plus at all.

If you're looking for older episodes, dailymotion has historically had a large number of full episodes.

And a lot of libraries will offer the DVDs for loan too.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Good morning all. SON COMES HOME FRIDAY! Woohoo!

He gets a week for Thanksgiving? Tri semesters.
Son flys home next week. Snow on Wed. I wonder if he is coming home tues or wed.
Hope he makes it,

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Lawn service seems to be doing fall cleanup.
I hope all the leaves are down.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

dontwantaname wrote:Lawn service seems to be doing fall cleanup.
I hope all the leaves are down.

all the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray. or grey.