vaishakamazon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vaishakamazon
ThunderThighs wrote:Looks like yours shipped and we're just waiting on the tracking info from the vendor.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Thanks for the information

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dcshores wrote:In today's world, where "what's in it for me" is sadly the norm, it is indeed rare to find, and encouraging to know, that there are still those who are willing to go above and beyond in service to others. Such selfless devotion is deserved of commendation. Woot, I commend you! I also thank you and readily acknowledge that you have ensured a customer for life eager to recommend you to family, friends, and others. THANK YOU!

We are all glad that we were able to help you. Enjoy!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

littleheadyu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littleheadyu

I got the trike today and have already assembled it. There are two problems with the trike I got. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problems...

1. It seems that some of the parts are used ones, the plastic parts. There are scratches and some dirt, some black grease on them. I cleaned them, but still they look like used...

2. I got a pink one. The red plastic which the push bar goes into doesn't seem firmly attached to the metal frame. It's OK if I just push the bar. But it starts moving when I lift the push bar a little, like it's gonna be lift away from the metal frame. It seems it's a design flaw, cuz there's only one bolt at the front of this plastic thing that holds it to the metal. I wish there were something at the rear side of this red plastic push bar holder that can firmly keep it on the metal frame.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

littleheadyu wrote:I got the trike today and have already assembled it. There are two problems with the trike I got. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problems...

1. It seems that some of the parts are used ones, the plastic parts. There are scratches and some dirt, some black grease on them. I cleaned them, but still they look like used...

2. I got a pink one. The red plastic which the push bar goes into doesn't seem firmly attached to the metal frame. It's OK if I just push the bar. But it starts moving when I lift the push bar a little, like it's gonna be lift away from the metal frame. It seems it's a design flaw, cuz there's only one bolt at the front of this plastic thing that holds it to the metal. I wish there were something at the rear side of this red plastic push bar holder that can firmly keep it on the metal frame.

Sorry about the problems. If you don't feel you got the product in the condition you expected, you can email support@woot.com.

We did not receive samples of these so we can't respond to the handle issue. Even though it has a Woot warranty, you might contact Kettler for a recommendation.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

fehuefhu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fehuefhu

I ordered this for my son's birthday, which was last weekend. We just assembled it and noticed similar problems as the previous poster.

1) The parts were already partially assembled, which did not match the instruction manual. It looks mildly used with scratches, maybe a return item.
2) The bike parts are LOOSE. The handle bar does not go into the plastic sleeve straight, as if the metal has been bent. It's hard to navigate with a handle bar that is not straight.
3) The parental control are broken. When locked, the front handlebar is not supposed to turn but it does! That can be dangerous.

I went to Toys R Us to check out their floor model, and everything works correctly on that model. Woot, this looks to be NOT a new item and NOT a working model. NOT what you advertised.