merd03mc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages merd03mc
inkycatz wrote:It might be the way the sale is set up, but if you can't get them in one order, please note that it just takes one order to unlock shipping for the day.

So if you need to put in more than one order, it will still cost $5 only to ship all of them. Let us know if you have any problems!

Thanks for helping a Woot newbie!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain

I got these for Halloween. Every kid got the standard glow sticks, and I gave out the LED flashlight/glow sticks to the first Trick-or-Treater and to outstanding costumes throughout the night. Maxed out, and still ran out of glow and candy. Three 24-packs, some kids didn't need/want the glow sticks. Must have been over 80 coming up to my house! By far the most I have ever seen. At least I don't have to worry about consuming the leftovers.

subether

quality posts: 4 Private Messages subether

Mine arrived today. Holy smokes that was fast.

Necromancyr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Necromancyr

Hrm...mine came today. Got the orange LED/light glowsticks...one doesn't work. Wonder if I could get a partial refund or get another send out :/

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Necromancyr wrote:Hrm...mine came today. Got the orange LED/light glowsticks...one doesn't work. Wonder if I could get a partial refund or get another send out :/

Sorry for the late reply.
I'm not certain if you can get a partial refund, you're welcome to contact Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

calvim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages calvim

Got mine in earlier this week but couldn't pick them up from the apartment office until today. I ordered (2) 4-packs of the life gear glow flashlights and a 24-pack of glowsticks. All 8 flashlights work fine, but no glowsticks. The order invoice in the package doesn't even reference the glowsticks. I guess I'll drop an email to support@woot