quality posts: 4
Dpumpkin wrote:Hey my kid has peanut allergy and if you visited us at our house, you'd realize we're not that clean!
Same here! (except it's me and not a child) I prefer my house to look "lived in" as opposed to "Museum-like". Creeps me out.
And to they guy Dpumpkin was replying to: I think it's pretty common knowledge now not to over sanitize things because it becomes less effective (less of a reaction, even?) over time. Just because we have allergies does not mean we are stupid or brought it on ourselves. Majority of people are just born with it!
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep.
Shirts: 53: 30 for myself, 23 for friends/family.