3%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet

I'll be the first: Can I buy the Yankees wipes a la carte for myself?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

thericochet wrote:I'll be the first: Can I buy the Yankees wipes a la carte for myself?

Well, no. But you could donate the diapers to a shelter or something.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

houstonmat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages houstonmat

Much the same as the flu shot, occasionally Woot products narrowly miss their intended target. Had these been NFL diapers, God himself would have been the first sucker in hopes of, um, containing the mess.

Manos, the Hands of Fate frak damn carp respiffied llo

mrsly69

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mrsly69

I understand Boston, I wipe my junk with those bums. But Yankees used to collect baby dung is just wrong. That kid best be potty trained or I will spank that dirty no good poop machine. Yes, I have no kids. Go YANKEES, #28 coming this year. Red Sux nation, how you like dem apples!

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet
ThunderThighs wrote:Well, no. But you could donate the diapers to a shelter or something.

Ah, poop.

kingoflos

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kingoflos

So do you buy the diapers of the team you like? Or do you buy them for the team you hate?

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

I can see why they don't have an Astros one, they would be pre-loaded with crap.

adrenalnjunky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adrenalnjunky

But a 144pack of regular diapers runs bout $20 at Walmart.

Your pre toddler doesn't have a favorite team yet anyway.

Weee!

Spiky

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Spiky

These aren't refurbs, are they?

Boxymoron

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Boxymoron

Will this work with my Maggy?

jjbirt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjbirt

I see weight categories, but can anyone tell me if there is an average AGE for sizing? I have friends with kids, but couldn't tell you if their 1 year old weighs 19lbs or 35lbs...she looks to be about average.

jkharms

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jkharms

Anyone who has used these (for their baby), what's the quality? Are they cheap like Walmart or good like pampers? Price is good .

sselph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sselph

What about football teams?

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

Your baby may be too young to play, but they'll sure as shooting look like they slid into first every day.

sselph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sselph

What do the little box and triangle represent?

philiph7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages philiph7
jjbirt wrote:I see weight categories, but can anyone tell me if there is an average AGE for sizing? I have friends with kids, but couldn't tell you if their 1 year old weighs 19lbs or 35lbs...she looks to be about average.

Really depends on what you mean when you say "1 year old."

At 12 months, 50th percentile for females is 21 lb, for males right around 23lb.

But 18 month olds are "1 year" as well and the 50th percentiles there are 24 pounds for girls and 25 lb for boys.

All in all, a range should be considered because normal 12 month range is 19lb-28lb and normal 18 month range is 22-31lb. The giant bonus of all of this is that diaper sizes give you a range. So, go ahead and be super nice and buy some diapers for your friend's kid (every parent hates spending money on diapers).

LuckySlevin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LuckySlevin

Or, Woot could just sell NFL licensed diapers... AKA: Referee Flags.

lamautomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lamautomatic

marooned limited to a few teams.... where is the PHILLIES???

=(

emmadevil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmadevil
jjbirt wrote:I see weight categories, but can anyone tell me if there is an average AGE for sizing? I have friends with kids, but couldn't tell you if their 1 year old weighs 19lbs or 35lbs...she looks to be about average.

My son wears a 3 and he's one. He's a little skinny... I'd go for the 4. If you buy big, they can always grow into them!

kchoschton

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kchoschton
lamautomatic wrote:marooned limited to a few teams.... where is the PHILLIES???

=(

As a Braves fan, I am sad there aren't Phillies diapers either. Hee hee.

takethemeatbridge

quality posts: 10 Private Messages takethemeatbridge
kchoschton wrote:As a Braves fan, I am sad there aren't Phillies diapers either. Hee hee.

Given our propensity toward throwing things, everyone should be glad there are no Phillies diapers.

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

I would compare them to Pampers Baby Dry, not Swaddlers or Cruisers. Hope that helps!

jkharms wrote:Anyone who has used these (for their baby), what's the quality? Are they cheap like Walmart or good like pampers? Price is good .

jessydonahue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessydonahue

It's novelty people If you compare to a similar count of Huggies on diapers.com, their size 3 86-count is 34 cents per diaper, no wipes included.
http://www.diapers.com/p/huggies-snug-dry-diapers-big-pack-156634

Pampers prints are 48 cents per diaper, no wipes.

http://www.diapers.com/p/pampers-limited-edition-prints-diapers-pack-for-boys-pack-113329

I'm just saying, for what it is - it's a good deal!

ziekk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ziekk

A one year old should be in size 4 or 5, with special exceptions for babies with large behinds. When in doubt, go up a size, even if they don't fit now they'll appreciate it a few months down the line.

vudean

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vudean

What?! No Orioles?! Though buying the Yankees ones to poop on is tempting.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Boxymoron wrote:Will this work with my Maggy?

Heh, I see what you did there. Nice.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

sselph wrote:What about football teams?

If we can get them, it'll be after the football season is over.

woodman81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodman81

What a great gift idea!! Really nice deal too. FansEdge offers one pack for $12.99. These come out to $7.33/pack, PLUS free wipes, nice..

gooseygoose

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gooseygoose

I would want the wipes to be of one of the teams I don't like. You can't go disgracing your own team logo like that

baseproduct

quality posts: 5 Private Messages baseproduct
mrsly69 wrote:I understand Boston, I wipe my junk with those bums. But Yankees used to collect baby dung is just wrong. That kid best be potty trained or I will spank that dirty no good poop machine. Yes, I have no kids. Go YANKEES, #28 coming this year. Red Sux nation, how you like dem apples!

Not even New Yorkers like the Yankees. If they aren't winning, they're going to get booed *at home*.

You want diapers that explain everything it means to be a parent? Go Sox! It doesn't matter if you win or lose, parents who buy their children Red Sox diapers will love them anyway. And who knows? Maybe, with all that time and love, they'll win big, coming back from a 0-3 deficit in the AL series to sweep their arch-rivals and eventually win the Series...

AlexJS

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexJS

Maybe this is a Booty of Contraband you fill yourself?

Time to first Bindle of Carrots: 6 years, 4 months, and 26 days

anyboatyourow

quality posts: 25 Private Messages anyboatyourow
kingoflos wrote:So do you buy the diapers of the team you like? Or do you buy them for the team you hate?

That's tough - there would probably be something satisfying about seeing Yankees paraphernalia full of poo.

But, at the end, I think if people see your kid in these, they'll think you support the displayed team.

So I think you have to go with the team you like.

Renstoy88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Renstoy88

No Oakland A's diapers? What a shame. I was all set to buy some too...

heidi1361

quality posts: 6 Private Messages heidi1361

Bigger is better.
She can grow into them... but you can't put a too-small diaper on a child!!

Melita1959

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Melita1959

Nice

ThunderThighs

Staff

heidi1361 wrote:Bigger is better.
She can grow into them... but you can't put a too-small diaper on a child!!

Reminds me of my SIL with my nephew. He started to pee and it came out of the top of the diaper and hit my nephew in the face. SIL figured it was time for bigger diapers.

myday1708

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myday1708
ziekk wrote:A one year old should be in size 4 or 5, with special exceptions for babies with large behinds. When in doubt, go up a size, even if they don't fit now they'll appreciate it a few months down the line.

I agree with this. My 1-yr-old boy (23 lbs) wears size 4 but he also fits his older sister's (30 lbs) size 5's.

Canadae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Canadae

Im buying a case of Yankee diapers so that my kid can crap all over them.