2%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

yaw4god_emt

quality posts: 16 Private Messages yaw4god_emt

Theoretically speaking, could my three-year-old use this to project Cheerios to my one-year-old? Theoretically, of course.

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams

piehousesix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages piehousesix
yaw4god_emt wrote:Theoretically speaking, could my three-year-old use this to project Cheerios to my one-year-old? Theoretically, of course.

LOL!!

amnewsboy

quality posts: 48 Private Messages amnewsboy

How much are refill discs? Because I guarantee those would get lost around the workplace.

Yes, the workplace. What?

SD Cole

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SD Cole

Cheapest around ( only 2 sites are selling this)

here is the other cheapest...

http://www.hobbytron.com/RobokidProgrammableDiscShootingElectricRCRobot.html 59+sh

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1070 Private Messages whatsamattaU

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms

Just wondering if it would be possible, to possibly, within reason, of course, to maintain some distance from possible collectors of rent, or possibly, collectors of possible past (unaware of) debts, or the possibility of future possible debts of some sort or other being possibly affronted future-wise for impossibly inexplicable reasons with these Robokid Programmable Disks?...

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

zzzaap

quality posts: 51 Private Messages zzzaap

Would've been cool if the head was detachable.

Also, might want to put up a "CHOKING HAZARD" warning, those foam disks can feel like marshmallows at times.

reggaemyelitis

quality posts: 32 Private Messages reggaemyelitis

Hey, hey... it's kinda funny (or not), but I once had a bullet stick in my head... kinda funny, huh?...

“Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.” -- Peter Tosh

Leslie14

quality posts: 77 Private Messages Leslie14

From looking at the pictures, the discs looks a lot like the discs my son uses with his Gun Shooter thingy.

These are the refills for THAT toy, but I'd be willing to bet they'd work for this one too!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KA5VXQ/ref=s9_simh_se_p21_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=auto-no-results-center-1&pf_rd_r=15JA0JTT16SXHJS1AY4Y&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1263465782&pf_rd_i=robokid

emmzhsvaggie03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmzhsvaggie03

does anyone know where to buy disk refills??????????????????????????????

Philosophy11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Philosophy11

Looky what I found on the youtubes.

NightGhost

quality posts: 1906 Private Messages NightGhost

another vid - pew pew!

Thai video - oy oy!

Mws640

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Mws640

Can it shoot lazorz?

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms
NightGhost wrote:

Thai video - oy oy!

Whoa dude, yur pimpin' on that mthai.com site...

kinda surprised you got sucked in to that one...

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

jmcgladr

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jmcgladr

This is cute IMO. But my 5 y.o. son is TERRIFIED of robots. I don't think one that would shoot disks at him would be a good idea, in fact I'd better not load up Kids.woot in front of him today, lol.

reggaemyelitis

quality posts: 32 Private Messages reggaemyelitis

Hey, I just found the Irish River'bot dance sans donuts or bagels...

“Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.” -- Peter Tosh

mkentosh

quality posts: 310 Private Messages mkentosh

Those foam discs look like the same kind of foam discs you can get in any type of "saucer" shooter you can buy at the dollar store.
http://images.craigslist.org/3k23me3o05U65P45S0a7qd8a53e11265511eb.jpg

kalyha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalyha

This would be great fun to entertain the cat with.
she loves to catch the discs (we have the disc gun)
It may also torture the cat. she would likely bee looking into it when it shot the disc, so it may entertain me...

wootronic

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wootronic

In case you want to build an army of disc shooting robots:

Mr. Robot

No-Frills

Simba X

mccormick80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mccormick80

Nephews - Christmas - DONE!

chacongustavo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chacongustavo

nice toy

gustavo

NightGhost

quality posts: 1906 Private Messages NightGhost
brucedoesbms wrote:Whoa dude, yur pimpin' on that mthai.com site...

kinda surprised you got sucked in to that one...

Why do you think they call it Bangkok?

probass3e

quality posts: 0 Private Messages probass3e

anyone hearing what woot is going to be doing for black friday?

matt earnhardt

mattlscc

quality posts: 34 Private Messages mattlscc

can it shoot other things besides these disks?

tawnyac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tawnyac

has anyones order shipped yet...??

cfischlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfischlin

I would like to cancel my order for this item as it has not been listed as being shipped yet and I show no record of my purchase on my accounts page. I have a recepit in my e-mail as well as my paypal account. Please credit my sccount for this item. Thank you

kelseymg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kelseymg

Mine hasn't shipped yet either. Should we cut them some slack because of the holiday? ;-)

WootFlair

quality posts: 10 Private Messages WootFlair
kelseymg wrote:Mine hasn't shipped yet either. Should we cut them some slack because of the holiday? ;-)

Sent you a private message.

...and remember, we try our hardest to ship everything by the 5th business day (the day of the sale, the weekend, and holidays not included in that number).

Thank you all for wooting. And Happy Holidays.

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

Robokid Programmable Disk Shooting RC Robot has completely shipped. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

tawnyac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tawnyac
jnevil wrote:**Shipping Update**

Robokid Programmable Disk Shooting RC Robot has completely shipped. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

my order is still not showing as shipped??

kelseymg

WootFlair wrote:Sent you a private message.

...and remember, we try our hardest to ship everything by the 5th business day (the day of the sale, the weekend, and holidays not included in that number).

Thank you all for wooting. And Happy Holidays.

Thanks!

kelseymg

Nevermind... I received it today!

skeptonya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skeptonya

I have not received my item, it is still showing as not shipped, and when I plugged my order number into the form on the link you provided, it came up as unknown.

Please advise, as this is meant to be a gift for my nephew and I need to make sure I will receive it in time.

kaper231

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaper231

No mention of shipping my order yet. What is going on??

WootFlair

skeptonya wrote:I have not received my item, it is still showing as not shipped, and when I plugged my order number into the form on the link you provided, it came up as unknown.

Please advise, as this is meant to be a gift for my nephew and I need to make sure I will receive it in time.

You can take the tracking number (the 8429... number) and paste it into Google. It will give you the page with your tracking info on it. Looks to be on its way.

Also, sent you a private message.

WootFlair

kaper231 wrote:No mention of shipping my order yet. What is going on??

Also sent you a private message, kaper.

hvandenbeldt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hvandenbeldt

Hello Woot,
I ordered two quantity Robokids and the Fedex tracking number does not work. No sign of the packages yet. Can you provide a working tracking number? When will the package arrive?
Thanks,
Holly

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hvandenbeldt wrote:Hello Woot,
I ordered two quantity Robokids and the Fedex tracking number does not work. No sign of the packages yet. Can you provide a working tracking number? When will the package arrive?
Thanks,
Holly

You can also check FedEx via your order number. There's a link to instructions in my signature.

If you are still not seeing it, please feel free to email service@woot.com. They'll be back on Monday ready to answer your question.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

hvandenbeldt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hvandenbeldt
ThunderThighs wrote:You can also check FedEx via your order number. There's a link to instructions in my signature.

If you are still not seeing it, please feel free to email service@woot.com. They'll be back on Monday ready to answer your question.

ThunderThighs,
Thanks, I had clicked on the Fedex Tracking # previously and it would not produce any details. So, this morning I clicked on it again thanks to your suggestion. Now, it shows that the shipment left today! I am glad to have shipping details but is a shame because my cousins will now get their gifts late. Especially considering that we purchased these back on November 20th... Thanks again, Holly