For lunch, we packed intergalactic justice.
Not only is this Star Wars Lunchbox made from limited edition vintage style tin and feature artwork from the original Star Wars series, but it also comes with sandwich cutters shaped like the Millennium Falcon and TIE Advanced x1! That means you can eat the craft piloted by the evil Darth Vader or the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs FOR LUNCH!
But be warned, the experience of eating a sandwich shaped like these starfighters is very different from eating the actual starfighters. Here’s how:
- On the plus side, you’re way less likely to choke on a sandwich shaped like a TIE Fighter or the Millennium Falcon than you would if you were eating an actual TIE Fighter or Millennium Falcon.
- If you were to eat a real TIE Fighter or the real Millennium Falcon, you would have to decide, “How much evil do I want to consume today?” With sandwiches shaped like the Millennium Falcon or a Tie Fighter, there is the same amount of goodness in each.
- There was WAY less tuna fish in the original TIE advanced x1 and Millennium Falcon than there is in today’s sandwich-shaped variants. However, it can be argued that the contents of the Millennium Falcon ship and the Millennium Falcon tuna sandwich are similarly… CHEWIE?!? ZING ZANG KAPOW!
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
- Limited edition vintage style tin
- Stainless steel and plastic sandwich cutters
- Set of two sandwich cutters – TIE Fighter & Millennium Falcon
- TIE Fighter sandwich cutter: 4.75” x 4.25”
- Millennium Falcon sandwich cutter: 4.75” x 4”
- Vintage style tin: 7.75”(L) x 6.5”(H) x 2.75”(W)
- No you may not have my lunch, but perhaps we could share...
- TIE Fighter
- Millennium Falcon
- Package Contents
In the box:
- Star Wars Limited Edition Tin Lunchbox
- TIE Fighter Sandwich Cutter
- Millennium Falcon Sandwich Cutter